Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Donald?

nointel

Trump voted for Obama he also gave an interview back during the healthcare debate supporting Obamacare.....

"The Donald" is a Democratic at heart.....and I suspect a plant by the Dems and if not nominated as the Rep canidate he will run as an Independent to take votes away from the Republican canidate...........

CHICAGO -- Real estate billionaire Donald Trump gave Chicago mayoral candidate Rahm Emanuel $50,000 in December 2010, just months before hinting to the media he is seriously contemplating a bid to be the Republican Party's 2012 presidential nominee.

Illinois State Board of Elections records show Trump's contribution to Emanuel, Barack Obama's former chief of staff, was not the first time Trump has donated to Illinois candidates. ISBE records show the New York native also gave $5000 to a Republican gubernatorial candidate George Ryan in 1998. After Ryan was elected, Trump followed up with another $5000 three years later, weeks before Ryan announced he was not seeking re-election.

Sixteen months later, Trump then donated $5000 to Democratic gubernatorial candidate Rod Blagojevich and gave another $2000 in 2002, during Blagojevich's his successful re-election bid.

Former Governor George Ryan is now sitting in federal prison and impeached Governor Rod Blagojevich is now being retried in a federal court on felony charges.

Trump has also sent $12,500 to the Cook County Democratic Party.

Trump voted for Obama he also gave an interview back during the healthcare debate supporting Obamacare.....

"The Donald" is a Democratic at heart.....and I suspect a plant by the Dems and if not nominated as the Rep canidate he will run as an Independent to take votes away from the Republican canidate...........

CHICAGO -- Real estate billionaire Donald Trump gave Chicago mayoral candidate Rahm Emanuel $50,000 in December 2010, just months before hinting to the media he is seriously contemplating a bid to be the Republican Party's 2012 presidential nominee.

Illinois State Board of Elections records show Trump's contribution to Emanuel, Barack Obama's former chief of staff, was not the first time Trump has donated to Illinois candidates. ISBE records show the New York native also gave $5000 to a Republican gubernatorial candidate George Ryan in 1998. After Ryan was elected, Trump followed up with another $5000 three years later, weeks before Ryan announced he was not seeking re-election.

Sixteen months later, Trump then donated $5000 to Democratic gubernatorial candidate Rod Blagojevich and gave another $2000 in 2002, during Blagojevich's his successful re-election bid.

Former Governor George Ryan is now sitting in federal prison and impeached Governor Rod Blagojevich is now being retried in a federal court on felony charges.

Thats called covering all your bases when you have that much money i hope we all can be like the Don soon...........

• Upvote 1

hes a buisness man they all support whoever supports their needs lets see if he runs before we start worryn dont think he will think hes about the attention ,however i do think there are unscrululous people on both sides of this fence if the dems did hire him what does that say about thewm? they cant get eledted on merit. we need a leader we need to protect the constitution we need to put this great country back to work..... tea?

• Upvote 1

The Trump.... man where do I start... he is the biggest fraud on the planet I hope he runs and looses his butt before the primary he would single handedly ruin this country even worse than Obama is doing... he talks about " Calling out the Chinese" bad idea Donster.... He loves social medicine that is why he backed Obama Care so whole heartedly then he his the reverse button thinking all of us don't remember.... REALLY DonnieBoy? he is a Democrat with a Republican tie that is all he is... If you want a real candidate that you can believe in just check out Allen West now this guy has a set on him made of iron...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Jesse Ventura for president........ B)

I agree he would be a good one... I don't know why someone gave you a -1 for that but I will give you a +1 for thatbiggrin.gif

All I hope is Trump doesnt keep shooting his mouth off about Iraq and irrate them into turning against us.

btw buddy... Iran already hates us

• Upvote 1