Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump speaks about Iraq on CNN

People you need to understand a few things about this whole situation...

1. We are putting the Muslim brotherhood in control of more than one nation over there... look at egypt and us backing them to boot out the current administration

2. Who are the rebel forces in Lybia that we are arming.... Muslim Brotherhood... didn't look at that did ya

3. When we leave Iraq they can't fight a war yet especially with Iran... so guess who is going to come and take it... you guessed it... the Iranian led Muslim Brotherhood

Then What Happens?

Well if you look at a map of the middle east you will find that these nations are all within striking distance of who...? Israel now our "friends" over there are stuck in the middle of every nation around them wanting them wiped off the face of the planet.... Guess who is going to help them out.... Not us everyone's Messiah Barack Hussein Obama already has made that point very clear that he wants nothing to do with helping out our long time friends in the middle east...

Can anyone tell me what historical document predicted this inevitability? If you said the Holy Bible you where correct... more importantly the book of Revelations

Now what to do about this.... well your guess is as good as mine but I have two solutions

1. Pray

2. Don't vote for Obama again and don't vote for Trump ever!!!!

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 6

I have been saying for a long time now that Iran is setting the stage to step in Iraq when we leave. Maliki is helping Iran. He is their friend, his policies over the people is like a police state, He is only in slow motion because the US is there watching. He even looks a little bit like Saddam. This man don't care, he has no compassion for the people of Iraq. God help this world if we leave.

• Upvote 3

This disproves the rumor about him having invested in dinar by him not mentioning Bush's plan to have Iraq pay for the war's cost. Or is he just being coy?

its already paid for now the crooks want us to pay twice this war was about money from day one come back jesus show em whos in charge....

I have been saying for a long time now that Iran is setting the stage to step in Iraq when we leave. Maliki is helping Iran. He is their friend, his policies over the people is like a police state, He is only in slow motion because the US is there watching. He even looks a little bit like Saddam. This man don't care, he has no compassion for the people of Iraq. God help this world if we leave.

if you wanna go a step further for that matter obama is on irans side

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

People you need to understand a few things about this whole situation...

1. We are putting the Muslim brotherhood in control of more than one nation over there... look at egypt and us backing them to boot out the current administration

2. Who are the rebel forces in Lybia that we are arming.... Muslim Brotherhood... didn't look at that did ya

3. When we leave Iraq they can't fight a war yet especially with Iran... so guess who is going to come and take it... you guessed it... the Iranian led Muslim Brotherhood

Then What Happens?

Well if you look at a map of the middle east you will find that these nations are all within striking distance of who...? Israel now our "friends" over there are stuck in the middle of every nation around them wanting them wiped off the face of the planet.... Guess who is going to help them out.... Not us everyone's Messiah Barack Hussein Obama already has made that point very clear that he wants nothing to do with helping out our long time friends in the middle east...

Can anyone tell me what historical document predicted this inevitability? If you said the Holy Bible you where correct... more importantly the book of Revelations

Now what to do about this.... well your guess is as good as mine but I have two solutions

1. Pray

2. Don't vote for Obama again and don't vote for Trump ever!!!!

You are correct. I've been saying this for a long time. Obama is putting the Muslim Brotherhood in place one country at a time. No where in the main stream media will you hear this but it is true. Please do not vote for this man. If he wins another term, you can forget about any kind of freedom and the America we love.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Ya"ll better hope someone who knows what they are doing gets in office this time.

Trump DEFINATLY knows how to balance a budget & it sounds like he has OUR (USA) best interests in mind.

Ive had it it with politicans who smooth talk & no backbone. GO USA GO RV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I have mixed thoughts when it comes to Trump. On one hand, he makes sense and he knows business. The man lives, breathes, and eats it. On another hand, his machismo is crazy large. So with that said I'm not sure he would be a good candidate for president. However, one thing I am concretely sure about is we have to get rid of Obama and his constituents and put a true and real American president in office. I'd say between Bush, Obama, and the last two Congresses, they've driven our country straight into the mud.

• Upvote 4

I have mixed thoughts when it comes to Trump. On one hand, he makes sense and he knows business. The man lives, breathes, and eats it. On another hand, his machismo is crazy large. So with that said I'm not sure he would be a good candidate for president. However, one thing I am concretely sure about is we have to get rid of Obama and his constituents and put a true and real American president in office. I'd say between Bush, Obama, and the last two Congresses, they've driven our country straight into the mud.

Agreed, Obummer has and will continue to suck the life out of us. Sorry to say I have contemplated moving over seas if he is in Office again..... Its the poorest decision we as Americans have EVER MADE in Electing a President.

• Upvote 9

Trump is shooting at the h ips just to get coverage, the one thing he knows most about is boosting his own ego

EGO.....Something both Dudes know plenty about!!!!!!!!! Neither one has ever defended their country (Assuming both are from & claim here).

Neither one knows" the runs" you experience the first two months of assignment in country when the most fun you look forward to is placing your stressed head on a folded duffle bag that's a make shift pillow. Neither understands the term "being short" or "looking forward to the freedom bird". Neither one can fathom sacrifice.

I doubt things have changed too much since Nam but I do remember vividly leaving to defend my country.

• Upvote 6

Improve peoples lives and give them hope for the future with honest unselfish leadership and there will be noway Iran could take iraq through influence. Iran is not stupid they know military action would turn the entire world against them to a level not yet seen and that doesn't work in their interests either.

Irans approach to Iraq will be to befriend them and gain power over Iraq through influence, a stealth approach.

The best way to counter that influence is to improve the lives, hopes, and dreams of the Iraqi people. How does that happen?

RV/RI and then develop, develop, develop. then inspire, inspire, inspire. and then watch the Iraqi people grow.

honest unselfish leadership is going to be the hard part there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi folks. I am just an outsider, looking at your great country from Australia...but here goes my 10 IQD's worth....Obama is a problem...but more so, the people BEHIND Obama...these guys are the war-mongering Zionist elite that are whispering the words into Obama's ears.

For Obama to serve their purpose, he had to have a very shadowy background...it seems that no one is really sure where Obummer came from....we do know that he climbed the ladder of politics in your most corrupt city, Chicago....and from what I have read...the ONLY way to make it big in Chicago, is to be corrupt or corruptible.

It is the 3 main forces behing Obama that are the REAL problem: Bresinski; Kissinger and the likes of Geithner, Bernanke and Greenspan.

Once those guys are no longer involved...whoever is President will then have half a chance of doing your country some good. And PLEASE protect your constitution!!

Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Hi folks. I am just an outsider, looking at your great country from Australia...but here goes my 10 IQD's worth....Obama is a problem...but more so, the people BEHIND Obama...these guys are the war-mongering Zionist elite that are whispering the words into Obama's ears.

For Obama to serve their purpose, he had to have a very shadowy background...it seems that no one is really sure where Obummer came from....we do know that he climbed the ladder of politics in your most corrupt city, Chicago....and from what I have read...the ONLY way to make it big in Chicago, is to be corrupt or corruptible.

It is the 3 main forces behing Obama that are the REAL problem: Bresinski; Kissinger and the likes of Geithner, Bernanke and Greenspan.

Once those guys are no longer involved...whoever is President will then have half a chance of doing your country some good. And PLEASE protect your constitution!!

Go RV!!!!

You couldn't be more spot on my friend... their is a big awakening happening here in America and we don't like what it is that has been going on since we took a nap so people are getting angrier and angrier by the day here but we know that a bloodless revolution is the only to have creditability and accomplish our goals in this current problem we are facing.... hope you are well down there and I will be visiting soon... hopefully biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Trump is shooting at the h ips just to get coverage, the one thing he knows most about is boosting his own ego

Wonder what he has to say about President Obama's Place of Birth Now that he released his certificate of birth (long form) oooohhh I forgot NOW it's about his education. My Bad!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1