Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Pilot For Okie 4/26/11

DinarThug

From Pilot for Okie MONDAY APRIL 25 , 2011

« on: April 25, 2011, 10:22:15 PM »

[10:36:52 PM] [pilot] Have been with okie all day and night--boy is he beat--he did receive several calls from his sources and seem's very satisified this will be his last week administring 40 years experience to all the smart college boys--he said after this week the only thing he is going to tell people about oil is--that you can buy it at wal-mart in quart can's and just said he had given his all and he was going to stop and smell the roses that he has been flying so fast over the last 40 years that he wondered what they smelled like. He said before the 1st of may he is going to enjoy the fruits of his labor and his investment in the iraqi dinar. He said he had been in the dinar thing going on his 8th year and that was equivilent to 56 dog years and just laughed .

This was A Post from PILOT for OKIE

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I never know what to think about Okie. Either he's genuine in his efforts (as wrong as they have been) or he is profiting off of the sale of Dinar. There is no in between. My head is spinning and I'd like to stop and smell the roses too, so I hope he's right just once!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

From Pilot for Okie MONDAY APRIL 25 , 2011

« on: April 25, 2011, 10:22:15 PM »

[10:36:52 PM] [pilot] Have been with okie all day and night--boy is he beat--he did receive several calls from his sources and seem's very satisified this will be his last week administring 40 years experience to all the smart college boys--he said after this week the only thing he is going to tell people about oil is--that you can buy it at wal-mart in quart can's and just said he had given his all and he was going to stop and smell the roses that he has been flying so fast over the last 40 years that he wondered what they smelled like. He said before the 1st of may he is going to enjoy the fruits of his labor and his investment in the iraqi dinar. He said he had been in the dinar thing going on his 8th year and that was equivilent to 56 dog years and just laughed .

This was A Post from PILOT for OKIE

The reason he knows about the oil in Walmart is he is the guy at the front door welcoming you to Walmart, and during the evenings he is a stock person at a supermarket.. I never believe anything that comes out of okie's post and I still don't believe it if somebody else post it for him,, Okie has been wrong time and time again.

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 1

So what happened to Okie that his Pilot needs to post.

Did he give the wrong approach briefing to his destination airport?

Did he land on the wrong runway?

Did he set the wrong decision height in his altimeter bug setting?

Maybe his VREF speed was too slow and he got the stall stick shaker?

TAF on the weather sheet told him the weather was bad at destination,,but he went anyway.

Maybe his airplane was not RNAV and he had to do do this approach, he could not do?

But I think he did a go around and did not land because he knew that everything about this landing was B/S from the start.

He diverted to his alternate, there he sits waiting on things to improve.

TAF on the weather sheet told him the weather was bad at destination,,but he went anyway.

Maybe his airplane was not RNAV and he had to do do this approach, he could not do?

But I think he did a go around and did not land because he knew that everything about this landing was B/S from the start.

Okie was involved in a pretty serious automobile accident recently

Flight Plans only have 30 minutes holding fuel as a standard.

Then is off to the alternate airport.

How long has he been B/S everyone on here?

Why does he relates this to being a pilot EX MILITARY or airline crew to give him more credibility is beyond all of us.

I never know what to think about Okie. Either he's genuine in his efforts (as wrong as they have been) or he is profiting off of the sale of Dinar. There is no in between. My head is spinning and I'd like to stop and smell the roses too, so I hope he's right just once!

I choose B.

After all, think of it this way.....how can a person with any intelligence whatsoever, be completely wrong on ALL intel to date & still be providing his so called intel every single day?

I have 2 options as well.

1. He is genuine in his efforts & is proving to be one of the most unintelligent person in the world

2. He is a pumper

Okie was involved in a pretty serious automobile accident recently

Do you personally have proof of this?

If not......I still think it was made up, just like his intel

And on top of all that,..he probably has a clogged Pitot Tube ! OUCH !

Good Things To All !

Come on guys, cut the guy some slack. After all we don't chastise our weather forcasters as much and they are wrong most of the time!!!blink.gif

I do!,..I called Roy Leap in Tampa " Roy Wrong" for years, have to admit though,..he was right more times than Okie !

Good Things To All !

YES.. it seems history always repeats it self...on one hand you have all the bashers crucifing one guy or another....while the real villians are watching from the penthouse......we will never learn IMO........I think all the Gurus have some truth to all their intel...its just not the whole truth.....let this investment unfold in its own due timebecause there is NOTHING U can do about it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;)B):P

• Upvote 1