Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Betrayal.

sorry - was not "busting your balls" by stating facts and wanting you there to make sense of the chaos going on. knew if you would show up then the room would be put in mod status and quieted down and things explained. no one ever answered me anyway - i was just thinking out loud. again, body language is lacking cause i really was nervously laughing about it all. sorry, if you're taking it personally cause it's not meant that way.

again, no mod ever said anything to me at all. i would have known then that my comments were being taken wrong and to knock it off. i see this all the time and the mods usually just laugh back themselves. i guess it was the wrong time for nervous humor on my part. sorry.

Look at your posts - 95% negative. I'm unbanning you but this is your only chance from me.

Hi Adam, I tried making amends with the mods in chat but I can't log in. It still says I'm banned. Thanks

Clear cache try again. Unless someone else uses your computer. Then I can't help you at this point.

Adam.. Grumpy banned tootall for posting sonny info around 845-900am.. Then grumpy goes and posted the same info he banned tootall for doing in the first place.. Please tell me how fair this is?? Tootall can't log back in cause of the ban so I am here on his behalf.. Grumpy is not being fair at all!

Adam.. Two peeps have posted the same intel/rumor that grumpy banned tootall for. One version from sonny and the other from medic.. Talking about betrayal!!! And hypocrite from grumpy ... Not fair at all!!!! I his is how you are allowing mods to do biz on your site .. Them ban me too... Cause frankly ... Tootall did nothing wrong accept bring something here.. Not take away.. And you said that is ok to bring here... Please don't be a hypocrite.. It's a great site that tootall and i use.. We are neighbors in north Wisconsin .. Ty

Adam, I was banned last night at about 530-600 i made a comment about people being sheep and people being dipsh$t and was banned. I have been on this site for a while and don't usually say anything and then got banned for saying what I did and I was talking about the one you booted terry k. please understand Adam I have been in Iraq for 16 months working and am in training now in Texas getting ready to go and work with our boys in Afgahnistan. I have defended you when all others busted on you when you went to Dubai as i have been thru there seveal times myself i didn't get right back in to reply last night because i was very upset if I'm going to be banned or kicked atleast ask what the meaning of what I'm saying is. Every day every chance i get I'm on here and see alot worse things done to you and against you and the good people here and i got banned. i find this very sad. I truely believe in you and what you do and strongly believe in cleaning out the bad seeds but cleaning upthe grab assing alot of these people do here would be nice as well. this is a dinar chat. save the games and inuendos for thier own time. Banned but still loyal

Adam,i'm embarassed that one of our own from dinarvets,would do something like this.when the dinar hits jackpot, bingo, then they will feel so low, for trying to make a buck or two. People,grow up. This is adam montana's web site. Do not duplicate or imitate.it's called cheating.....