Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Add List!!!

moose 57

As a rule, I don't pass along these "add your name" lists

that appear in e-mails, BUT this one is important.

It has been circulating for months and has been sent

to over 25 million people. We don't want to lose

any names on the list so just hit forward and send it on.

Please keep it going!

To show your support for President Obama and the job he is

doing please go to the end of the list and add your name.

1. Michelle Obama.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Hey Moose.....I would add under Michelle's name

Under these "Terms" or his # 1 fan will be "poof"

1. New outfits for the camera

2. Broadway shows on the taxpayers' pockets

3. No chest barring photos of him on the beach

(he cannot look hotter (NOT!) than her, but she forgets not everybody think he's hot)

Please add more to this list if you like..........

Hey Moose.....I would add under Michelle's name

Under these "Terms" or his # 1 fan will be "poof"

1. New outfits for the camera

2. Broadway shows on the taxpayers' pockets

3. No chest barring photos of him on the beach

(he cannot look hotter (NOT!) than her, but she forgets not everybody think he's hot)

Please add more to this list if you like..........

Not in my world!!!

As a rule, I don't pass along these "add your name" lists

that appear in e-mails, BUT this one is important.

It has been circulating for months and has been sent

to over 25 million people. We don't want to lose

any names on the list so just hit forward and send it on.

Please keep it going!

To show your support for President Obama and the job he is

doing please go to the end of the list and add your name.

1. Michelle Obama.

I dont find much funny about him being our president but that right there is!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Get ready to bash ... I can take it ...

You guys live in one of the most free countries in the world. And you didn't have to fight off other countries on your own soil to have it be so. You got there by the simple fact that from day one you elected your leaders yourself. You have had no dictators, or party honchos who just stepped up and took over. You voted. Many of you, from day one, regretted the result of the vote but all you had to do was vote again and hope more people felt as you do. You had that freedom from day one! It was given to you by virtue of the fact that you live where you do, not by what you think, or believe, or feel. Simply by living where you do. The system was put in place by your founding fathers, they did the thinking, and believing, and feeling, and they did it a lot better then than most do now. (My opinion crept in there, I know)

But you act like you have the right to bash the person in the president's chair as if that will make some kind of difference. And you laugh your sorry butts off about it ! I know you have the freedom to do so. That is the great thing about democracy! You have the freedom to say what you wish about your leaders, your elected leaders, people you put in their place. But having the freedom to do so does not mean you have to do it.

You have the freedom to drive you car off a cliff ... go try that one. You have the freedom to drink yourself into an early grave .. give that a try too. You have the freedom to ... oh He!! you have a lot of freedoms that don't make any sense. But you don't insist on taking advantage of them, do you. Why? Because you use better judgement. Well, try using some here.

Obama is a man, just a man, who was in a place, at a time, and was elected and suck it up 'cause you are stuck with it until you change it. Go to your candidates office and volunteer your time. Make calls, give out buttons and pamphlets, visit homes and shake hands, hold rally's and yes, protest if you must! But get off your sorry butts and do something other than stroke each others funny bones with stupid stuff like this. Be proactive. Do something. Like what you are doing here is going to make any difference? You are preaching to the choir. You and your jokes are not making any converts, believe me. Just the opposite. Only those already not in favour of the current president will laugh. And if that is all you are about, if you are not in it to win, to make changes, you are a sorry lot of buttwipes who deserve whatever you think you've got !!!

Go out and convince the rest of the country to make the right decision next time!

Now, give me a negative, get it over with and out of your system. That;'ll make a big difference too!

<_<

smee2