Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ChiefV Rumor: PTR 4/25/11 12:15 am

Papster

I don't think this will happen overnight. i think a news item will come out via the wire and let everyone know that as of today (whatever day that is) that currency will not allowed to be sold.

Of course, just my opinion. I know people will say that would lead to people trying to buy from anywhere possible, but I think the only place that currency would be available would be through locals or Ebay. Even Ebay might suspend selling it.

buds

Now why would they stop selling a now Internationally Traded Currency? It would still be sold just at the new rate by the dealers...Come on man think before you type. If anything you would see it disappear from ebay because now it's worth so much more and all the doubters that were selling will pull their auctions..

Edited by Snatcher
  • Upvote 1

Well, ChiefV's sources are not so reliable...

Remember those lower denom pic's that were certain to come out???? Something about a guy "I trust my life with" said he had the lower denoms and sent them home to his wife without taking pics but as soon as his wife gets them, I'll get pics and post???? Something like that??? Anyone remember???

rd

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, ChiefV's sources are not so reliable...

Remember those lower denom pic's that were certain to come out???? Something about a guy "I trust my life with" said he had the lower denoms and sent them home to his wife without taking pics but as soon as his wife gets them, I'll get pics and post???? Something like that??? Anyone remember???

rd

laugh.gif Sure do!!! Heck that was like almost a year ago!!! And I got bashed by everyone for calling him out just cause he serves the country.....I respect him for that but it doesnt mean he cant lie or be full of crap!!!

• Upvote 1

COMING FROM CHEIF V I BELIEVE THIS HAS SOME CREDIBLITY TO IT. RE NEED SOME MORE FEET ON THE GROUND REPORTS. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

You used "ChiefV" and "credibility" in the same sentence, your grammar teacher would be ashamed.

Didn't ChiefV CONFIRM the lower denoms about 9 months ago?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

* ChiefV Rumor: PTR 4/25/11 12:15 am

April 25th, 2011 02:08 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

A rumor is burning thru camp right now that it has RV’d in Iraq this morning at over $ 3.00. XXXXX.X.XXXX| FLUOR | Quality Technician II Afghanistan Government Group | XXXXX.X.XXXX @fluor.com | TF Patriot, FOB Shank| Office: xxx. xxx. xxxx | www.fluor.com————————– … ———- The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company. ———————————————————— This guy and I worked together in Iraq at Korean Village, he’s invested as well and has been waiting for this to hit as well. You fellas over in Iraq hit the streets and find out what’s up…this could be it today!!

Hey QA don't make me come up there

Get back to work your not suppose to be on line your suppose to be inspecting that LSA

• Upvote 1

I am in Iraq and welllllll It hasn't happened.. Nope didn't happen... No Rv today.... yup like I said It didn't Rv... I hope this is clear enough NO RV

Sorry

But wouldn't that be cool if you were to hear about it before the world did and you were able to get a 2nd mortgage on the house, sell the car, and the truck., sell the motorcycle and borrow all the money you could so you could buy more dinar before the banking world found out what you were doing so that way you could just sell it all back and make 3000 times what you invested.. but that's not how it is going to happen when this RV's you will notice it on all of the currency converters out there.. so don't believe anything you hear until you see it on the currency convertors and plus I am sure Adam Montana will get it posted as soon as it happens... :P

Go Rv

God Bless America

You can do this!! It is called Congress......

• Upvote 1

My best friends ..sister's ...boyfriends...ex-wifes ..divorce attorney has a brother-inlaw that has an online relationship with the daughter of a man who is the uncle of a young man who used to date the daughter of a friend of his dads , and this friend of his dads knows a man who used to be married to the grandson of a janitor who worked at the building across the street form CBI, and has told me through a series of "secret messages sent in a crossword puzzle book"..that it actually RV'd on November 32, 2006 @ a rate of $ 28.07! I personally think this is some amazing intel....matter of fact, some of the best I have been able to get......WOW! ITS FINALLY OVER! SEE ALL OF YOU AT MCDONALDS ON PRESTON HWY. IN LOUISVILLE KY! (THEY ARE CASHING YOU IN WITHOUT ANYS FEE'S....BRING A COUPLE BIG BAGS! .....sorry, but I couldnt resist!....GO RV!!!

COMING FROM CHEIF V I BELIEVE THIS HAS SOME CREDIBLITY TO IT. RE NEED SOME MORE FEET ON THE GROUND REPORTS. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

credibility!? sorry mariejose but I think you have some gullibility - this is the guy who months ago would have us believe he had seen lower denoms or one of his righthand persons had ... then he vanished with the crowd who went for the koolaid route. Sorry, he has absolutely not one ounce of credibility in my world.

* ChiefV Rumor: PTR 4/25/11 12:15 am

April 25th, 2011 02:08 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

A rumor is burning thru camp right now that it has RV’d in Iraq this morning at over $ 3.00. XXXXX.X.XXXX| FLUOR | Quality Technician II Afghanistan Government Group | XXXXX.X.XXXX @fluor.com | TF Patriot, FOB Shank| Office: xxx. xxx. xxxx | www.fluor.com————————– … ———- The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company. ———————————————————— This guy and I worked together in Iraq at Korean Village, he’s invested as well and has been waiting for this to hit as well. You fellas over in Iraq hit the streets and find out what’s up…this could be it today!!

Thank God! I was beginning to think that I was going to be broke again this week :P

My best friends ..sister's ...boyfriends...ex-wifes ..divorce attorney has a brother-inlaw that has an online relationship with the daughter of a man who is the uncle of a young man who used to date the daughter of a friend of his dads , and this friend of his dads knows a man who used to be married to the grandson of a janitor who worked at the building across the street form CBI, and has told me through a series of "secret messages sent in a crossword puzzle book"..that it actually RV'd on November 32, 2006 @ a rate of $ 28.07! I personally think this is some amazing intel....matter of fact, some of the best I have been able to get......WOW! ITS FINALLY OVER! SEE ALL OF YOU AT MCDONALDS ON PRESTON HWY. IN LOUISVILLE KY! (THEY ARE CASHING YOU IN WITHOUT ANYS FEE'S....BRING A COUPLE BIG BAGS! .....sorry, but I couldnt resist!....GO RV!!!

Awesome