Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ChiefV Rumor: PTR 4/25/11 12:15 am

Papster

* ChiefV Rumor: PTR 4/25/11 12:15 am

April 25th, 2011 02:08 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

A rumor is burning thru camp right now that it has RV’d in Iraq this morning at over $ 3.00. XXXXX.X.XXXX| FLUOR | Quality Technician II Afghanistan Government Group | XXXXX.X.XXXX @fluor.com | TF Patriot, FOB Shank| Office: xxx. xxx. xxxx | www.fluor.com————————– … ———- The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the company. ———————————————————— This guy and I worked together in Iraq at Korean Village, he’s invested as well and has been waiting for this to hit as well. You fellas over in Iraq hit the streets and find out what’s up…this could be it today!!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Hold on to your hats children. Until you receive a Adam-Graham it's still a dream. Today is the 26th of April, no message. It could happen still a anytime, soon, next week, next year, etc... Trust in God and no man will ever deceive you. Keep the faith, dreaming is free, see you at the bank.... One day? :blink:

• Upvote 4

Funny, I've searched all through both of the "other" sites and cannot find this post. Is this posted by someone else "brought over" from somewhere else? (Did that make any sense?)

I saw this yesterday on dd. He referenced PTR on it. FYI

• Thanks 1

I am in Iraq and welllllll It hasn't happened.. Nope didn't happen... No Rv today.... yup like I said It didn't Rv... I hope this is clear enough NO RV

Sorry

But wouldn't that be cool if you were to hear about it before the world did and you were able to get a 2nd mortgage on the house, sell the car, and the truck., sell the motorcycle and borrow all the money you could so you could buy more dinar before the banking world found out what you were doing so that way you could just sell it all back and make 3000 times what you invested.. but that's not how it is going to happen when this RV's you will notice it on all of the currency converters out there.. so don't believe anything you hear until you see it on the currency convertors and plus I am sure Adam Montana will get it posted as soon as it happens... :P

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I am in Iraq and welllllll It hasn't happened.. Nope didn't happen... No Rv today.... yup like I said It didn't Rv... I hope this is clear enough NO RV

Sorry

But wouldn't that be cool if you were to hear about it before the world did and you were able to get a 2nd mortgage on the house, sell the car, and the truck., sell the motorcycle and borrow all the money you could so you could buy more dinar before the banking world found out what you were doing so that way you could just sell it all back and make 3000 times what you invested.. but that's not how it is going to happen when this RV's you will notice it on all of the currency converters out there.. so don't believe anything you hear until you see it on the currency convertors and plus I am sure Adam Montana will get it posted as soon as it happens... tongue.gif

Go Rv

God Bless America

Thank you Firefighter! Perfectly said and thank you for jumping on quickly to stop this one from getting out of hand.

• Upvote 2

Sorry

But wouldn't that be cool if you were to hear about it before the world did and you were able to get a 2nd mortgage on the house, sell the car, and the truck., sell the motorcycle and borrow all the money you could so you could buy more dinar before the banking world found out what you were doing so that way you could just sell it all back and make 3000 times what you invested.. but that's not how it is going to happen when this RV's you will notice it on all of the currency converters out there.. so don't believe anything you hear until you see it on the currency convertors and plus I am sure Adam Montana will get it posted as soon as it happens... :P

Go Rv

God Bless America

THANK YOU FIRE FIGHTER. NOW BACK TO OUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAM. :)

• Upvote 1

I don't think this will happen overnight. i think a news item will come out via the wire and let everyone know that as of today (whatever day that is) that currency will not allowed to be sold.

Then I think they will give answers to FAQ's that we all have and give instructions on how to go about exchanging (IF we have to).

I don't think it will be a flash item. I think it will a slow, calculated process.

Of course, just my opinion. I know people will say that would lead to people trying to buy from anywhere possible, but I think the only place that currency would be available would be through locals or Ebay. Even Ebay might suspend selling it.

buds

NOT one person or place will know about the RV before anyone else. When the rate is changed it will show up on Forex, CBI and all converters and bank screens at the same time. The first person to know will be anyone on line checking the Forex rates when it pops. Undoubtedly that will be 1,000's of folks. It will then spread like wild fire via internet.

• Upvote 1

This was just a test of our weekly emergency RV broadcast system, If this was an actual RV you would be advised to tune in to any CBI or forex website for instructions for rate information, you may also look for special instructions from your E-mail from Adam that it actually happened................ This concludes our weekly RV test................ Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppp

Aloha my friends, lets keep hoping

• Upvote 5

A rumor is burning thru camp right now that it has RV’d in Iraq this morning at over $ 3.00.

End Quote

lol.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is prohibited.

End Quote

.... and lol.