Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What time of day will we hear of the RV?

superwomanx2

Just a question for you all. When the "button" is pushed, what time of day do you suspect it will be over here? Some say that in our night when CBI opens it will just be there. What is your opinion? :) Getting a little anxious that it will actually happen soon. Go RV. Go Big! :D

Just a question for you all. When the "button" is pushed, what time of day do you suspect it will be over here? Some say that in our night when CBI opens it will just be there. What is your opinion? smile.gif Getting a little anxious that it will actually happen soon. Go RV. Go Big! biggrin.gif

All this time...... I was lead to believe they would pull the trigger!!! Now it's.... when the button is pushed. Iraq has come a long way since then

biggrin.gif (ps: I hope it's not a red button)

• Upvote 2

Bagdad is +7 hours. Normally the CBI posts its rates and auction results around 0500 and 0600 EDT.

Do they have daylight savings time? lol I noticed it was +7 about a month ago but it mysteriously changed.

Perhaps the app is malfunctioning. I dunno. lol

• Upvote 1