Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Villa Conference Call 4-25-2011

ronscarpa

Space Cowboy Conference Call 4-25-2011

by: DebTarHeelGirl

Darline makes a statement to Delta – she only wants to hear 3 little words - Delta states BING BAM BOOM!!!

Tonight the CBI called Delta – and it could be an RI or RV or a Bing Bam Boom – its a win win no matter what says Delta….

Articles from Darline – This article spoke about increasing the amount of Money to be held..

State Consultative gives the Supreme Judicial authority to adjust the amounts provided for under the law of

evidence

Date: Monday 04/25/2011 13:43

Baghdad (News) has authorized the State Council amended the Evidence Act, including amending the value of

the dinar current. A statement issued by the Judicial Council has received Agency (news) copy of it: that the

State Council decreed to grant the President of the Supreme Judicial Council the authority to amend the

amounts set forth in the articles ( 77) and (78) and (79) of the Evidence Act No. (107) for the year 1979.

The statement added: the fatwa GATT against the backdrop of request of the Minister of Justice opinion of the

State Council on the basis of Article (9) of the Code of the State Council No. (65) for the year 1979 regarding the

proposal received from the Bar Association to amend the amounts set forth in the articles (77) and (78 ) and (79)

of the Evidence Act and making them (5000000) five million dinars instead of (5000) five thousand dinars.

The statement pointed to the proposed Bar modify the value of the dinar due to changes in current economic

conditions and inflation, the huge sum which, as well as a decline in the purchasing power of acute as they no

longer value compared to value the former, but a penny and that many of the litigants in the courts suffer harm

and injustice for not documenting their transactions and their actions legal, as the lessors for all real estate

(except residential) are at the mercy of tenants currently.

Delta states that this has to do with Real Estate Law – in 1979 this was for rental properties charges… and

changing the rate and this was adjusted on the 1170 rate and not for a new coming rate…

Frank states with these adjustments now being brought up, that is the curious thing… Very interesting due to the

currency about to be changed also…

2nd article from Darline – Tomorrow prepaid cards will work – Darline has article

Delta said the $1100 rate loaded cards at 250 dinar is a rumor says Delta – they do not have access to any cash

with these cards – there is NO SOLID confirmation that they are loaded now….

Frank says that HE DOES have confirmation about the Smart Cards at 11am today his team member stated an

administer for a hospital in Baghdad called to say that he was told by his Janitor that he has a GOI smart card he

got last week. The smart card was NOT loaded last week as you said but it is loaded NOW TODAY and was

loaded in US DOLLARS and not Dinars as was the plan… Dinar amount was told to be 250 dinars but the US

amount is considerably more sir – now its 1100 dollars on this card…so the GOI distributed these cards and as of

today have certainly been loaded but NOT with IQD but loaded with American dollars – thats HUGE intel.

Dr. Shabibi also met with the President at the White House while here also…

John said that Shabibi stuttered and he paused and said "WE have decided to implement the lifiting of the 3

zeros to add value to our currency VERY SOON…" VERY SOON Means within days not weeks…

Now smart cards were passed out last year and they did this on a FRIDAY their holy day – then they passed out

part of the cards and they just finally passed those out…Darline says they had to stall this and Frank says WHY

are they not being filled? and with American Dollars? they buy everything with American dollars – cause they

can't use the IQD and there is not enough being horded by the people and the banks.

Watchman's says Sales were in Japan currency only today is there any proof of that asks Darline…

VERY SOON to add value to the IQD is what Shabibi said and Frank said FORGET ABOUT THE GOI – what did

Maliki say to the CBI people in the articles? He is saying GIT IT DONE!

Baghdad (news) .. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that Iraq is not a poor country, pointing out that the entities that

between now and then wondering what the other provided by the Government, it must ask itself what is

presented to the Iraqis?

Maliki said while attending the first annual conference of the General Union of cooperation on Monday attended

by the correspondent Agency (news) to: that "the citizen when he gives up on the performance of its role in

carrying out its responsibility towards the nation, as an abandonment of all responsibility, saying:" The transfer

of central management to the pot rope and stifling the will of the institutions, companies and businessmen, it

means transforming the country into a paralyzed, "he continued:" When we talk about the state of modern

democracy should be talking about clear concepts, and practices should be sound and correct. "

Maliki has called for: to accelerate the advancement of the economy and raise the level of Iraq's income and per

capita income through the optimal investment and expenditure of wealth, after that the sooner steps in the face

of serious security challenges ". / Finished / (1. N. R).

Franks says – He said he called for the acceleration of the Iraq economy and raise the per capita income – he is

telling Shabibi to show me the money… You don't need the GOI so do it Shabibi…He said Iraq is not a poor

country- Darline said bring it on and BING BAM BOOM

Hillarious is where? FIND Hillarious says Frank

Delta says SOON and it means VERY SOON for sure… he encouraged the people to keep their currency. The

demand will be over when the development starts – and he said Iraq is a rich country but not rich in development

and new infrastructures… they need investors and everything… now for him to say VERY SOON, wow this is it its

a done deal…He is trying and has a plan for that and they have decided it and he will lift the 3 zeros soon. They

are a very rich nation…

Iraq needs help getting the oil out of the ground – they need new contracts – they need the Dinar recognized.

This has been ravaged by years of war and the international sanctions are about to become history…

GENX is a biochemist and a friend of mine and today Frank asked when towrard the end you stated there would

be a dramatic change in the CBI auctions – and today there was a change = down to 18 million dollars in

auctions down from hundreds of millions in dinar sales… so is the bank hording dinars why so low today? They

have the lower denoms and they are loaded and ready to go… they are ready and primed and today this 18

million USD – tomorrow we are looking for this to be 12-15 million and by Wed 10 million or less and if this is 3

days with this low of sales this will be the day before the RV of the IQD …. Maliki is not a man of patterns he breaks

them but its not M bringing out the RV – so watch the volume of these auctions real close – see if it goes down to

12-15 million and then Wed it goes down again then THURSDAY should be our RV –

Its very quiet over there says Frank, Shabibi met behind closed doors with his staff… electricity has gone up and

the 5.7% inflation … do not let it go to 7% then we will be in trouble… that was March's totals… So no wonder they

are in a hurry cause April would be over 6%….

Delta got the call from the CBI contact today and…he states he is his personal friend for many years… Today

early morning he called to say that Shabibi and all the BOARD met today and with an urgent meeting and he

stated that the rate and it should happen as last Sept the program came out educating the people about the 3

zero denoms and that program at the end Shabibi advisors came out and he explained it and that rate starting

1000 dinar = .85 at 1170 rate but post revalue of dinar 1 dinar will be equal to 1000 dinar at that time… when this

starts the revalue will be $.85 cents per dinar and he said why are they doing this…. Cutting zeros have

exaggerated the devalue – it will ease payments and make it easy for calculations and reduce the money supply

there… REVISIT more than one time happen… The rate might come out at $.85 for all the markets to adjust to the

lower denoms…the CBI comes up with $.85 and they get 400,000 Dinars to each family and the revalue to $.85

then the 400 dinars it will equal $333.00 -they accomplised this by removing the 3 zero denoms without making a

bad effect on the Iraq economy…. they come out first with a lower rate then they take till the end of this year and

retrieve all the 3 zero denoms.. the CBI will bring back the IRQ higher by end of year. IF they come out at $3.-$4.

will be too hard on the country… What about the MOP stating it could be $1.17 per dinar and he said its possible

it could be… The rate should be no lower than $.85 to mid dollar range-….. the power of purchase – and there will

be a time limit to educate their people… we may have 2-3 revaluations of the dinar says Delta….

Some GOV have 6, 7, 8 billion dinars… Darline states if that is going to be $.85 to $1 they will get my three zeros

but I will not be cashing in but I will be putting it into lower denoms… Delta says it will be very hard to exchange

for lower denoms for us at all per CBI… If the dinar goes one to one you can't even exchange your money….they

are going to try to focus more and more on coins not paper money…when they know what ever the rate is you

will have 95% of the people cashing in and they give us a time limit and they say 6 months we have not other

choice….

Darline states SO Delta are you saying that our US Goverment and Iraq has found a way to screw us out of this

blessing that YES GOD is giving us with this $.85 rate, what will the bank give to us $.25??? No Dinar Trade

would give us the exact CBI rate the banks may go lower but you can negotiate with them… There is not going to

be wealthy billionaires…but we will be happy – a smart way to do this is a win win for this for Iraq… The rate has

to come up to at least $.85 an some will be rich but not that richer… they are doing it for their own people not for

us –

Delta says why they are doing this is there is so many people that have business an stocks in Iraq and if they

come out with at $4 rate about 95% will take their money out of Iraq in a heart beat- Shabibi wants investors and

so he sets the rate low and it guarantees Investors to come to Iraq….

Delta says the date of the CBI revalue was posted that the IMF will pay the commercial debts so that means that

the revalue will take place anytime now and May 1st and the UNSC has to have a report on the plan from Iraq with the

money and then they are due to loose immunity in June – they have to be engaged internationally before May 1st –

that makes it this month… by end of June they will be totally out of Chapter 7 completely before they do that they

have to finish the revaluation of the dinar way before that…. Play it safe from Shabibi's very soon we put the date

a week or two weeks and it put us on May 19th at the DROP DEAD DATE for the revalue….. The auction today is a

great thing today too…the auction today that is a wire transfer – that will never change but difference is the

amounts –

Darline states this whole manipulation of currencies by the IMF was nothing more than where the rich get richer

and those of us who are getting blessed are just getting less than what was said…

They predict this year the IRAQ stock exchange will increase by 200%..

Darline asks why we are in the US – if anyone needs money its the US – I won't be investing in Iraq and do it for

my homeland and now with this low rate folks who have less than 1 million will not be able to do what they

wanted to do…

Delta says we are going to have to learn how to be good stewards and manage what we have…yes the Gov don't

care about us so we have to learn how to be wise stewards and be careful… if you have 1 million dinars and you

will get $.85 so pay off debts and then invest the remaining funds… Make your plans now and how to increase

your profits of what you are going to get…

Frank says we report to you our studies and take it to the Lord in prayers – DO NOT WRITE THIS IN CONCRETE

as it may not be 100% true – and this phone call, yes it came from the CBI yes, and we listened – and also

understand what I just said – this person DOES NOT make the decisions of the CBI but he is in a position to

listen to what they are planning… Frank says BE STRONG and STRONGER and do not let this blessing

CHANGE YOU…Shabibi told us VERY SOON and that means this blessing no matter how much the rate is its

VERY SOON…

Frank states some one from our forum states he does not buy that low of a rate report and too many will sharks

will come out and cause hyper inflation… Why the rich man will purchase dinar when its $.85 when he can buy

the Whole Iraq right now if he wanted too… Keep in mind the big people rich people got involved since day one

when the dollar was = to 3500 dinars…. and if Iraq gives you only 3 months to cash in how can they do that?

The whales are already taking advantage of this…

The exchanging into lower denoms can run into a problem and then they give us a set time limit of one or two

months – Frank says is this coming out really at $.85? Not sure as last year they voted on $3.22 with 20%

increase to $3.86 but this source told us different – Frank says it would be an ingenious move on their behalf if it

did come out at $.85 if they locked it into a time frame…

MOP wants this come out low, educate the people and lock it into a time frame and retrieve the higher zeros…

Frank says if they come out $.85 to $1.18 and I got 3 million dinars in my possession and thats it and nothing

else THEN I will cash out only 1/2 million now and wait 3-6 months to cash out more.. unless they tell us 3

months for total cash out with NO INCREASE then we have to decide what to do…

I listened to this and before they said they would REINSTATE the currency and Frank says I still say $3.22 of the

reinstate the rate… Delta said there would be a time limit on this rate… to educate the people – its a valid

conclusion and give everyone a limit…so this low rate will help – the market will increase and possibly get

reinstated back to $3.22 – no one knows….

What happened to THE PLAN – its done and they have raised the value of the currency with this plan… Frank

says that lots will have to pray they are depressed with this information – and this source is suggesting this is

what he heard there today from the meetings…. TAKE THIS TO THE LORD IN PRAYER and I Frank do not agree

with the $.85 as the contracts have been shown to me a different rate… Delta says you are right Frank we are just

a messenger and we are having to study this too…

Frank says this could be a china syndrome – so many are listening and China said WE ARE NOT REVALUING

and then BAM THEY DID……… so just wait and see – Delta and Frank says we are only giving you the message of

what this CBI Rep heard today to tell us…

Darline says lets find about the date? What is the 2 weeks out for a RV now?

Frank states IF we see Tues and Wed with the auctions the same as today's, then Thursday has a high chance

of the rate coming out – if not we will see the parliament come back and the rate being released next week…

The caller from the CBI told Delta – he said the rate would be in the $3. range by the end of the year…if it comes

out now at $.85 – they have to do this for their economy – it may take 2 years to phase out this old currency says

Delta…

Darline says the word we promised we would never say is said – and in essence the $.85 is a LOP but no Frank

says this is an increase as it won't take long for this to increase… and many companies are going to flood this

country and I say it will only take 3 months to increase…. Delta says it won't take long for the rate to increase.

Darline says that ….I now say Shabibi is not a man of his word in making this so attractive to the US as he

promised and I call him a liar now… Delta says he is planning to revalue MORE THAN ONCE and REVISIT the rate

is his statement do to this more than once…….the guy that said this to me today I trust him and He has the

knowledge of this…

SCENARIO lets try this scenario: Frank says let pretend I have 3 million dinars and if it comes out at $,.85 and I

will take my 3 million dinars and deposit them in an Iraq bank- they give me their rate of $.85 – its electronic

money inform of IQD's now they sit in Iraq bank waiting for the rate to go up 3-6 months later – do not worry

folks….

Darline says I dont' trust that country to have my money…. and its not $850,000 that is not the problem I am mad

at the fact for two years of studies and the contracts show for $3.22 and other higher rates and the rate that MED

has said is $.85 for two years… the contracts says frank they are NOT being honored right now and they will not

be honored till they GET to that rate of the IQD when it goes up…

Delta says that if you take your money into Iraq bank as Shabibi wants – could they revalue at $3.22 you would

not take your money in Iraq ever would you? Frank says HECK no I will not so Delta says that is the point of the

low rate….the issue is we have helped Iraq by buying these dinars and our country is on their last leg and is

being controlled by crooks and now it looks like the whole world is corrupt….The authors of The PLan is from

the US and they controlled this and the UST will know how many dinars we have…they don't want billionaires all

over the place they want this money IN IRAQ not in our hands….. Darline says I am mad at the former promises…

the corrupt world – THIS LOW rate will not help the country

The re denomination is what they are doing – they can't come out high and I agree I do not agree with this – and

RE-DENOMINATION is what they will do…

Review ok Guys tell me your opinion on the date and the rate:

Darline states: this week for RV and Delta I love you and your friend but I believe that rate will not be under $2.76 what it was before Saddam took it to $3.22

Delta states date will be May 4th or earlier – and rate would be $2.65 and $2.70 and now he says $.85 and $1.17 and in less than two weeks…

Jesus states: this week for the date and T-3 days – and rate what ever it comes above $1 I will be happy but I believe the RI value of $3.22…. 3 days 3 dollars

Debbie states: its time for GOD's best of HIS finances be poured out on his children, for HIS Kingdom to be advanced and prospered and we have been in training for reigning by the trials and tribulations and this has

caused us to be good stewards so I do not accept a low rate as GOD wants us to prosper in this end time wealth transfer therefore I believe that the rate will be the reinstated rate as promised $3.22 and I believe the RV to be

this Thursday due to the last day of April each year to be for baskets of currencies to RV… AMEN

Frank states: its an RI and Chapter 7 says it would be reinstated to the value of previous times and Shabibi said he would bring it out at the 70' 80's and chapter 7 reinstatement rate should be $2.60 to $3.22… and it they are stupid enough and they have waited so long to do this and come out at a low ball rate they deserve it and they will get torn apart like a lava pit hole and eaten apart nd contracts will wait – the people of Iraq don't care about the rate and they want the GOI come sit and get things going….I say put it in an Iraq Bank at $.85 if it does, contact a broker…. the auctions make me think that Thursday may be the RV… if the auctions are at the same level Tues and Wed…

DO NOT BE disappointed at a low rate please…. Darline says it is the frustration that we are still being controlled by other people and the economy is being controlled by other people and its time for us to stand up –

do some investigating and its nto the issue of the rate level and we as Christians do nto stand up for ourselves – and delve into politics and bring this nation back under God….Darline is your voice and I Frank say its an RI of $3.22 and i do not see them going into any other direction… and Delta says that when this CBI rep told me as HE IS THERE and this is what he heard from their meeting today…

and Frank said we will see the Dinar to be above $3-5 dollars before we go to heaven… Iraq will be the mecca of the world once again.. and become a 9th wonder again….Frank says I will pay attention to my team studies and I

remain on my opinion from the studies…. Three banks stopped selling Dinars and we may not have a call on Thursday but will study that if so but if next two days are like today where the auctions are concerned I will change on Wed to 9.99% for this RV to begin and if not then I say between now and the 18th of next month…because of Shabibi stated very soon to calculate week to two weeks up to one month…not past that time…

If they have no auction tomorrow I will go to 9.99% tomorrow…and get very nervous….and the Author's plans is not for a low rate and the IMF rate that was agreed upon was not $.85 at that time…

If the blessing happens and I will be here on the forum for you…

Frank ends with a song and a prayer…. END OF CALL!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

somehing smells. iraq wants this info out to us if they were to be sly they say nothing and just do it.nobody on these sites are cia so believe me the imfo that is released is because they want it released pay close attention watch what they do not what they say

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Frank states IF we see Tues and Wed with the auctions the same as today's, then Thursday has a high chance of the rate coming out – if not we will see the parliament come back and the rate being released next week…

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1884)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 26-APR-2011. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 6

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 17,038,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 17,038,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Well, here is the result for Tues. now if Wed. comes in lower, Frank may just be right in his thinkng. A strong Possibility.

• Upvote 2

Frank states IF we see Tues and Wed with the auctions the same as today's, then Thursday has a high chance of the rate coming out – if not we will see the parliament come back and the rate being released next week…

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1884)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 26-APR-2011. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 6

Auction price selling dinar / US{:content:}nbsp; 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US{:content:}nbsp; -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 17,038,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 17,038,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Well, here is the result for Tues. now if Wed. comes in lower, Frank may just be right in his thinkng. A strong Possibility.

I agree...this is one of the first times I've noticed legit intel coming true (vs. a spun regurgitation of already known information)...not to mention Doc31's analysis...

worth raising an eyebrow to that's for sure...

.85 ???? I will take it in a second or faster. I am so sick of this RV roller coaster! I am not a greedy type. I just want to get it, and get out!!!!! Just to have enough to pay off the house, and give some to great causes. I will be ecstatic!!!!! GO RV!!! :D :D

Hold the phone everyone........let's assume there is some truth to this intel? A rather big assumption, but let's run with it for a moment.

If the dinar were to RV to the $0.85US per....it would also mean that the dinar is recognized and tradable on the world markets. So, you DO NOT have to worry about trying to exchange a portion or all of your dinar for smaller denoms in order to hold onto them for a while to make a better profit. You SIMPLY open up a currency account with any US brokerage firm and deposit your dinar in it. You can maintain your dinar balance indefinitely until the exchange rate rises to a level that you are happy with and then sell them for US dollars through your broker. Again, this would be only for those of you that think the initial $0.85US rate is going to get better, but you don't want to hold onto your large denoms of dinar for fear of losing out on any specified exchange period, if there is one. Once a currency becomes tradable on the Forex, the idea of physical currency becomes irrelavent. You deposit your dinar into a brokerage account and they become responsible for the physical currency, you get a monthly statement showing a balance and its market value. You don't pay any taxes until you make a profit, which would be when you sell them for a better rate.

So there is no need to panic or worry about getting screwed out of a higher RV rate down the line because you think you have to trade in your dinar during the initial RV at a possible lower rate......as for the tax ramifications, you should talk to your accountant or attorney to find out in what name you need to open up a brokerage account in, ect......

I worked in brokerage business 13 years, this is all good B)

• Upvote 12

I think the biggest intel is the auction, if the number continues to decrease along with banks here in the US not selling dinars, then there is a pobibility that something is going to happen with this investment of ours, but, and this is a BIG BUTT.....a lop is definitely in store, first and all that would do is drop the zero from the exchange rate, and we better hope they dont touch the currency of higher denom.....but that is less likely.

Shabs:) Hello is this Delta?.....Delta:) why yes,yes it is...who's this?....Shabs:)It's me shabs, you know the head of the CBI ....delta:) really.... who is this?.......Shabs:)It's me I tell you, just listen I don't have much time, I don't want M to catch me or it could be, off with my head.........So listen......it's on.....Bing BAM a Boom.....Delta:) that little shiite hung up on me. Must be another prank call or maybe I need to get my 33rd degree decoder ring, Bing BAM a boom must mean somethingmellow.gif

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I stopped reading at:

Tonight the CBI called Delta

I'll be happy with .85. Greed gets you nowhere folks.

Just my opinion.

Tell that to the rich people out there who are greedy.

I stopped reading at:

Tonight the CBI called Delta

Might need scuba gear to get through this pile of ****. "Shabs talked to the president and stuttered and said they were going to lift the 3 zeros" <- whatever

I just like how every conversation that takes place with some official of Iraq is about a RV or the currency because they have absolutely nothing else to speak of.

Tell that to the rich people out there who are greedy.

Hold the phone everyone........let's assume there is some truth to this intel? A rather big assumption, but let's run with it for a moment.

If the dinar were to RV to the $0.85US per....it would also mean that the dinar is recognized and tradable on the world markets. So, you DO NOT have to worry about trying to exchange a portion or all of your dinar for smaller denoms in order to hold onto them for a while to make a better profit. You SIMPLY open up a currency account with any US brokerage firm and deposit your dinar in it. You can maintain your dinar balance indefinitely until the exchange rate rises to a level that you are happy with and then sell them for US dollars through your broker. Again, this would be only for those of you that think the initial $0.85US rate is going to get better, but you don't want to hold onto your large denoms of dinar for fear of losing out on any specified exchange period, if there is one. Once a currency becomes tradable on the Forex, the idea of physical currency becomes irrelavent. You deposit your dinar into a brokerage account and they become responsible for the physical currency, you get a monthly statement showing a balance and its market value. You don't pay any taxes until you make a profit, which would be when you sell them for a better rate.

So there is no need to panic or worry about getting screwed out of a higher RV rate down the line because you think you have to trade in your dinar during the initial RV at a possible lower rate......as for the tax ramifications, you should talk to your accountant or attorney to find out in what name you need to open up a brokerage account in, ect......

I worked in brokerage business 13 years, this is all good B)

HEY TIM--- DO YOU HAVE ANY GOOD RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CURRENCY BROKERS?

After reading all that, I would certainly take an 85 cent cup of coffee right now !

Why did you have to go and say that? Now you got me wanting to go to Starbucks again!

I'll be happy with .85. Greed gets you nowhere folks.

Just my opinion.

Happy? Happy does not begin to describe my elation. If we were to get that figure with no lop, well, lets just say, the party is at my house and your all invited!!!

• Upvote 1