Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Topguner Chat: DV 4/25/11 (No More Wires)

nointel

Topguner Chat: DV (Private Site) 4/25/11 (No More Wires)

April 25th, 2011 06:19 pm ·

11:48 AM [Topguner] Good afternoon DV!!!!!!!

11:48 AM [Topguner] Anybody home?

11:49 AM [Topguner] have an interesting little tidbit….

11:49 AM [Topguner] went to dinar trade…

11:49 AM [Topguner] if you go to buy dinar….. you can no longer wire the money….

11:49 AM [Topguner] so…. i then went to Dinar Banker….

11:50 AM [Topguner] you can buy dinar there… and he is still doing Layaway……

11:50 AM [Topguner] but on both… you cannot wire money….

11:50 AM [AMG55] ???? Why do you think one can no longer wire funds????

11:50 AM [Lady of the Lake] Top what do you think is the reason for no wires?

11:50 AM [Topguner] both companies no longer let you wire money for new purchases!!!!

11:51 AM [Topguner] it would only be a guess…. but those two must think its close….

11:52 AM [Topguner] now… let me take it one step further…..

11:52 AM [AMG55] Wouldn’t they want to get the cash fast? Or are you thinking they want it slow so they can “beg out”?

11:52 AM [Topguner] Ali stopped selling Reserves a month ago

11:52 AM [Topguner] and the last day for a reserve was march 23rd

11:52 AM [Topguner] so last day to pay was April 23… which was saturday….

11:53 AM [Topguner] so you would have until today to fund it since i came due on Saturday…

11:53 AM [Topguner] not sure… but i wonder if those that placed orders on reserve back then… can still wire in the money…

11:54 AM [Topguner] anyway…. just thought i would throw that out there!

11:54 AM [Goofy] what are the methods to buy dinar if no wires?

11:54 AM [Topguner] on DT its COD, Cashier Check

11:54 AM [Topguner] on DB its cashier check or Money Order

11:54 AM [gonedinarfishing] hope your right on that Topguner .

11:55 AM [Lady of the Lake] I have a question … Topguner

11:55 AM [Topguner] k

11:55 AM [Lady of the Lake] WHY ever would these dealers even WANT to sell, IF they thought it was going to RV???

11:55 AM [Lady of the Lake] I’d be keeping my PILE!

11:56 AM [Topguner] i am not sure… but i have been told they have to sell up to the RV…. if they bought to resell….

11:56 AM [Topguner] now that could be a rumor… but i was told that

11:56 AM [Lady of the Lake] ok, perhaps that IS the reason, or they lose their license

11:57 AM [AMG55] They are required to Lady… but, if they don’t accept the wires, then some “delay” in if “paid” or not if it RVs…. JMHO

11:57 AM [Topguner] again Lady just a guess on my part

11:57 AM [mikexx] dinartrade in the uk still allowes you to wire the money

11:57 AM [Topguner] yes amg… if mail doesnt show up till say 2:00pm at his office…. and it rv’s that morning… does he have to honor it…..

11:57 AM [Topguner] i would think not

11:58 AM [Topguner] interesting Mikexx

11:58 AM [mikexx] i just checked the site, i will be ordering some more by the end of this week so i will let u know for sure

11:58 AM [Lady of the Lake] thank you Top

11:59 AM [AMG55] Thanks mikexx …. Thanks again to you too Topguner and Lady…. BBL — lots to do here at the house…. Blessings All….

11:59 AM [Topguner] Again guys…. that is 100% total opinion…but sure seems odd timing……

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

From the Dinar Banker site:

Dinar Banker's capability to receive wire transfers was mistakenly interrupted on 4/18/2011 for most of the day. The problem has been resolved, and wires will process normally on 4/19/2011. All payments due are extended for 48 hours due to this interruption. We apologize for any inconvenience.

and

TEMPORARY NOTICE: Wire payments will only be available for layaway orders of 5 million or more and Regular Orders of 2 million or more. Layaway Orders under 5 million or Regular Orders under 2 Million will need to pay through mail payment or COD. This is a temporary issue as we transition our wire capabilities to a new bank. We expect to have full wire capability within 2 weeks

From the Dinar Trade site:

We accept many forms of payment including: money orders, cashier checks, wire transfers, and COD. Once your order is placed, a message will be sent to the e-mail address you provide containing a tracking number that will allow you to check that your Dinar are on their way.

All orders placed online will have their price locked in.

dinar trade changed banks from wells fargo to citi. i tried to wire to wells today and called and they gave me new instructions and it worked just fine, same issue with dinar banker. i highly doubt there is any issue, but i gives everyone something to speculate about.

dinar trade changed banks from wells fargo to citi. i tried to wire to wells today and called and they gave me new instructions and it worked just fine, same issue with dinar banker. i highly doubt there is any issue, but i gives everyone something to speculate about.

If you try to order online it won't let you choose bank wire on the online form. Probably what he's talking about.

From the Dinar Banker site:

Dinar Banker's capability to receive wire transfers was mistakenly interrupted on 4/18/2011 for most of the day. The problem has been resolved, and wires will process normally on 4/19/2011. All payments due are extended for 48 hours due to this interruption. We apologize for any inconvenience.

and

TEMPORARY NOTICE: Wire payments will only be available for layaway orders of 5 million or more and Regular Orders of 2 million or more. Layaway Orders under 5 million or Regular Orders under 2 Million will need to pay through mail payment or COD. This is a temporary issue as we transition our wire capabilities to a new bank. We expect to have full wire capability within 2 weeks

From the Dinar Trade site:

We accept many forms of payment including: money orders, cashier checks, wire transfers, and COD. Once your order is placed, a message will be sent to the e-mail address you provide containing a tracking number that will allow you to check that your Dinar are on their way.

All orders placed online will have their price locked in.

Thanks for letting us know that Topguner is yet another gurus feeding people nothing but lies! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is just getting pathetic. People just find every reason as to some sign. I mean lets look at this from a complete dumbass perspective. You can purchase dinar still but you can't wire. Uh, maybe they have an issue with the wires through their bank. Now if they stopped selling would be something to get excited about.

Nointel, why are you posting this ****. You are no better than the idiots who come up with it. Use common sense. If you read it and it looks and smells like ****, why would you pass it on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1