Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5th 3rd Dinar Problems

BigCheese

Is anyone else having problems getting their Dinar from 5th 3rd Bank? How long has it been taking? I used to get it in 3 days or less and now they told me it hasn't even shipped yet and they have had my cash since last Thursday! Are they selling currency they don't have? Seems to me if they sell it they should have it.

Is anyone else having problems getting their Dinar from 5th 3rd Bank? How long has it been taking? I used to get it in 3 days or less and now they told me it hasn't even shipped yet and they have had my cash since last Thursday! Are they selling currency they don't have? Seems to me if they sell it they should have it.

They dont keep it on hand, it comes from another location...the last time I bought from them it took about a week, so look for it about Thurs

YEP THEY STOPPED SELLING DINARS LAST WEEK SOMEBODY MESSED UP AT YOUR BANK AND SOLD YOU DINARS THAT THEY DON'T HAVE...YOU MIGHT HAVE TO CONTACT THE BRANCH MANGER AND SEE IF YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK. GOOD LUCK ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They dont keep it on hand, it comes from another location...the last time I bought from them it took about a week, so look for it about Thurs

I just don't want them saying there is a problem if it RV's before Thursday and if it hasn't shipped yet it doesn't sound good to me.....

YEP THEY STOPPED SELLING DINARS LAST WEEK SOMEBODY MESSED UP AT YOUR BANK AND SOLD YOU DINARS THAT THEY DON'T HAVE...YOU MIGHT HAVE TO CONTACT THE BRANCH MANGER AND SEE IF YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK. GOOD LUCK ;)

I bought it before they quit selling it...I hope they don't make me go after them for the Dinar or call SEC and have their records looked at....

Have you asked the Bank where they get their Dinar?? Have them show you?

• Upvote 1

Have you asked the Bank where they get their Dinar?? Have them show you?

They gave me some from Bank of Ireland, which seems kind of funny, but they do have locations in the US....

i ordered mine a week and a half ago today, and it came in this morning. It'll be in soon. No need to worry. They have to give it to you since you purchased.

Thanks!

more proof of why they aren't selling it any more. they can't get it due to the drying up of the Dinar. Iraq needs a RV

there are probably 10 threads regarding 5/3rd not selling dinar, and I think we've pretty much established that it is true they are not.

what has NOT been established, beyond their corporate memo saying it is for travel and not investment ... is WHY if indeed there IS another reason ... soooo my point is please keep this in the things that make you go Hhhhmmmm category and for heavens sake NOT in the OH WOW IT MEANS THE RV IS IMMINENT category ...

thank you,

pvS

ohh closing this thread ... if you want to continue the 5/3 conversation please find another thread to do it although it sounds like a great waste of time to me ;)