Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW INFO ON AMERICA AND CHINA

MAMARABBIT02

"Trout Bum, on 25 April 2011 - 01:04 PM, said:

If we fall, China falls. They are growing too fast and lending too much too soon.

Buy American made products whenever possible, if half of us did that, we could stifle the growth rate."

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Count me in!! I'm there!! I'll teach my grandchildren and their friends about their country. I'll take them to tea party events. I'll soon be writing articles about the events that need our "Citizen attention" and get them published in the local newspaper. I'll grow a garden. I've done it before, many times and for many years, and canned fruits and veggies too. Americans during WWII grew Victory Gardens, and we can do it again. I love my country and I'll do whatever it takes. This is AMERICA we're talking about, and it's up to those of us who are blatant patriots to save Her now.

• Upvote 1

Well,whining helps. Are you going to sit back and do nothing? I know it is a huge opposition, but you can do something. VOTE for people that will bring jobs back to America. Send them money to support them. Send letters to your elected representatives, local, state and federal, telling them to bring jobs back to America and build our economy. support and vote for individuals that will put Wall Street and all financial institutions back on track and out of our taxpayer dollars. And tax the corporations. Remove subsidies from oil companies and big agri business. There is a myriad of things you can do to put pressure on DC. We don't do it - so our electeds are bought and sold by big business. And we want our kids to get the education they deserve. Do you know what the graduation rate is from high school in your state? I bet you would be shocked.

I have started several grass roots program over several decades and we always won. You can do it too.

Tell them we want our country back - no, tell them WE ARE TAKING IT BACK. FIGHT!

Pick a group you want to support and do it. Can you imagine if all of DV members tithed 10% to organizations they wanted to support, or create, to get our country back. It would be awesome.

Don't be a whining victim. Get off the couch and do something. Organize. Take to the streets. Do something!

Frustrating for most people as where to turn to do some good for our great country.

I'm just a burned out 'Nam vet who has been looking for something to support that might make a difference and I certainly have a vested interest as I have two sons in the military. one is Afghanistan now and the other will be going back for his 3rd tour (career Green Beret) in the near future.

It's time for us to take our country back I have found an organization that fits most of my beliefs and philosophy you might want to try them on for size.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/edu/economics.php

• Upvote 1

http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2011/04/china-may-buy-1-trillion-of-gold.html

China May Buy $1 TRILLION of Gold: Bloomberg Report

Bloomberg quoted an analyst who says China may use part of their $3 trillion in foreign reserves to buy $1 trillion dollars worth of gold.

China has been diversifying away from the dollar, and into commodities and other, sounder currencies for years now. Such a large amount would signal a sharp rebuke to the dollar’s status as reserve currency, to say the least.

China’s Gold Reserves

China, which has just 1.6 percent of its reserves in gold, may invest more than $1 trillion in bullion, [Michael Pento of Euro Pacific Capital] said. “China wants to be an international player, and they need to own more gold than they currently have.”

“China is out to have more gold than America, and Russia is aspiring to the same,” [Robert] McEwen, [the chief executive officer of producer U.S. Gold Corp] said yesterday in an interview in New York.

“When you have debt, you don’t have a lot of flexibility. China wants to show its currency has more backing than the U.S.”…China, with more than $3 trillion in foreign-currency reserves, plans to set up new funds to invest in precious metals, Century Weekly reported this week. Russia purchased 8 tons of gold in the first quarter.

Gold and silver prices may dip for a little while, and bears will declare the bubble popped (after a one-week correction, usually). Then the uptrend will continue, intact. And they’ll say, “bubble! bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble!”, again.

And gold bugs will be laughing all the way to the vault.

That’s how I see it, anyway. Could be wrong, it’s happened before. But, I did say the same thing when gold was $1140 in Why I’m Buying the Gold Dips in December 2009.