Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's Hillary???

Archidaddy

I've been on this site for a few weeks now, and my imagination is getting the best of me, so I decided to pass this along. We can only hope this is related to the RV!!!

News article posted a couple hours ago....

Mini mystery: Where’s Hillarious Clinton?

by Laura Rozen

In more than two years as Barack Obama's Secretary of State, Hillarious Clinton has kept up a punishing schedule of near constant foreign travel, diplomatic outreach, White House meetings, and management of the large State Department bureaucracy. And in the process, she's emerged as one of the most popular figures in Obama's cabinet.

So it was very unusual when this week's State Department public "week ahead" itinerary described Clinton as having no public appointments at all on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Indeed, her first public appointment is not scheduled until Thursday morning—and that is a highly ceremonial appearance: officiating at a symbolic swearing-in of children of State Department employees participating in take your child to work today.

What's more, Clinton is notably absent—even by videoconference—from the list of senior Obama national security advisers and cabinet chiefs due to meet with the President today on Afghanistan and Pakistan at 11:30 AM.

Asked about her absence from the list, a White House spokesman said he doesn't know why she's not participating in the Af-Pak powwow, and suggested that a reporter ask her office.

The Envoy has duly launched queries to the State Department. Readers are not advised to hold their breaths in anticipation of official replies, however: Both chief spokespeople at the State Department also appear to be out of the office this week. And the State Department notified the press that it will not hold a press conference Monday.

Secret diplomatic mission? Mini family get-away?

A State Department source says Clinton's taking a little Easter break R&R, although he did not reveal her location.

Clinton is not a person who disappears easily. Let us know if you spot her.

(Meantime, we note reports by RFERL's Golnaz Esfandiari that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has also not shown up at work for four days, and reportedly did not attend a cabinet meeting Sunday. Presumably an Easter-break mini-vacation does not explain his reported absence.)

(Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton talk during an interview by PBS' Charlie Rose, Wednesday, April 20, 2011, at the State Department in Washington.: Alex Brandon/AP Photo.)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Maybe she went back to Hope, Arkansas

And, here I thought all we needed to do in order to get all the hope we needed was to elect Obama....now, after 20 months of a hopeless situation...Hilary has to go all the way to Arkansas in order to get a little Hope for the weekend. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

LOL you are all very funny. Yet, the point of watching her is a valid one.

There is a lot to watch but we can rest assured that with the SUMMIT close at hand it is important now to see if the SECURITIES seats in the GOI are set and done. A while ago that was a major point in doing this RV.

Also, How it might look for them as a nation among the other nations in the ME. So there is a lot riding on how they are doing and their role financially as a player in the ME and more so in the world.

Thanks for the TOPIC POST.

Peace.

you people have a warped sense of humor...thats why I love the rumor section...fits my agenda til we all become filthy rich or maybe at least a widdle dirteeee :P by the way, wonder what REALLY happened to Vince Foster...didn't seem like the kinda guy to end life on a park bench and he was Hillarious's closest confidant????? :unsure:

• Upvote 1

She was spotted at a Burger King in Miami...or was it Seattle???

Hmmm,. I was just driving down Westlake yesterday getting ready get on to I-5, and sure enough, right there by the Burger King just off of Lake Union was a blond woman in a pantsuit holding a cardboard sign that said "Please help, I need money for my presidential campaign." And who would have thought :D

Perhaps this was her undercover guise so she could meet Maliki at Safeco Field and take in a Mariners Game. Hey, it's just as plausible as any OKIE rumor out there.