Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 4/25/2011

Doc31

Thank you Doc31, u always make the auctions where I can understand them.

But could u help me understand what the zero auction means????

I have missed u so much welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!ohmy.gif

Edited by cw2

Thanks Doc I really enjoy your post. Though I have to admit I don't always understand them but I don't understand much about this investment other than I have paper I have been holding for 7 years now and I am hoping it will be worth something one day. Thanks again for your post.

• Upvote 1

Thanks DOC, Glad to see you are back in the saddle again... You are on to something here and as you noted the trend from 2010 certainly is an indication that there just might be something a bit different... GO RV.... Thanks again for your return and for your information...

• Upvote 1

A pleasure to have you back DOC. Already knew gold, silver, oil ect. was gonna do what it is doing and invested in all - but I never saw todays auction numbers coming. My guess is its coming soon. RRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

... could u help me understand what the zero auction means????

Go to this link http://cbi.iq/docume...GE_AUCTIONS.pdf then enter 52 in the page box, scroll to the bottom. That zero is huge. Go back to page 51 to see the column headers.

Remember that these auctions are the mechanism of liquidity for the banks ... only 7 participated ... all via wire.

As always I am glad to see your post.

Rumor had it you were in Switzerland with M and S making final preparations.

See you at the bank my friend.

Too funny ... gotta watch those rumors!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 5

For you conspiracy theorists ... I recognize that this next chart is often blank in spots ... well ... today either someone took the day off or ... well, you be the judge ...

Read more:

Doc Why would you leave that open ended they will run with it.

Sucks2beyou

"Lookin for a way out"

Edited by Sucks2beyou