Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Low Auction today

beau777

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1883)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 25-APR-2011. The results were as follows:

Details Notes Number of banks 7 Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170 Auction price buying dinar / US$ ----- Amount sold at auction price (US$) 18,550,000 Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) ----- Total offers for buying (US$) 18,550,000 Total offers for selling (US$) -----

This is the lowest I have ever, ever seen it! And no Tropic's they did have an auction yesterday so it is not a carry over. If you look at silver, oil and Gold, they are all off the chain! I have been disappointed so many times over the past six months, but I have to say today, April 25th, I SMELL A RV A BREWING!! I never get excited anymore and I feel a tinge of excitement coming on! Let's Hope This Is Our Month!! :D:lol:B)

If there are those who have been invested for a long time, surely they would have noted low Easter weekend numbers before. But some are saying they have never seen it this low before. so TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN LONG=TIMERS............TELL US: is THIS the lowest you have ever seen the CBI sales go?

If there are those who have been invested for a long time, surely they would have noted low Easter weekend numbers before. But some are saying they have never seen it this low before. so TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN LONG=TIMERS............TELL US: is THIS the lowest you have ever seen the CBI sales go?

YES

You could have researched it a little before you made a guess. It only took me a couple mins to find it. December 26, 2007 for 12,800,000.

Well what I said was it was the lowest I have seen, so I must have missed that one.

You could have researched it a little before you made a guess. It only took me a couple mins to find it. December 26, 2007 for 12,800,000.

Was it a zero cash day on Dec. 26th 2007?

Not to mention, 2007 was quite a LONG time ago.

And the low-rates look to be somewhat holiday related maybe? (But the same could be said for this scenario)