Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Things to do after the RV.......

buy exspensive ear plugs and head phones too drown out the bag pipes the macfly guy will be learning,, also do a nice study with agoverment grant- in the hundred thousands explore the reason the above guy thinks ceaser is still alive. pay the tax bill. unknown from there after,, has to do with the rate

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 BUY ANOTHER HOUSE IN VA. AND GA.

2 SET MY KIDS UP FOR A TRUST FUND

3 BUILD A LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL PARK

4 TAKE CARE OF CLOSE FAMILY

5 GIVE TO CHARITY

6 GIVE TO MY CHURCH SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

7 GET READY FOR SOME R&R AROUND THE WORLD WITH MY KIDS AND WIFE

• Upvote 3

1. Give to God ...not that it will ever be enuf

2. Spend the rest of my life with my special man

3. Set my child up for life...but not too soon

4. Provide books, shoes and water around the world for anyone I can

5. Love everyone the same, see a need and meet it, and keep my PRIDE in check!!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

1. Become Debt FREE

2. Set funds for my little girl

3. HELP CHARITIES IN THE PHILIPPINES (Especially Orphanage)

4. Honor families of my FALLEN Comrades

5. Invest

AkinNAUY, great response. My church has set up an orphanage and a church, also a library in the Philippines. Twice a year we send teams there with supplies and we work on those buildings we help fund. I must admit that I havent been able to join them on any of the trips, I really cant be away for 3 weeks from my family and business. Contrary to what a lot of people think, not every church passes the plate just to fill their own pockets.

Like your unselfish attitude, I will pray that you get that opportunity to help. +1

• Upvote 5

AkinNAUY, great response. My church has set up an orphanage and a church, also a library in the Philippines. Twice a year we send teams there with supplies and we work on those buildings we help fund. I must admit that I havent been able to join them on any of the trips, I really cant be away for 3 weeks from my family and business. Contrary to what a lot of people think, not every church passes the plate just to fill their own pockets.

Like your unselfish attitude, I will pray that you get that opportunity to help. +1

Thank you sir... And thank your church for me. Although, I would take a different approach myself. I will physically be there and see physically for my own two eyes that the contribution being made are making it to the children because I know how corruption works (I'm not saying they are all corrupt) but I've seen and exprerience many situations that the charity doesn't even make to the person needing help. The FULL BELLY JUST KEEPS GETTING FULLER while the empty ones STAYS EMPTY.

• Upvote 4

why switzerland? I did not think they have the anonymous accounts they used to have.....or am I incorrect?

They are no longer anonymous...there is total transparancy there...but the USA cannot touch it unless you're doing something illegal...check out the posts awhile back about the 60 minutes special..alot of US companies have offshore interests..Your tax return ask if you have interests and how much...but they cannot have any until you bring it here.....Not tax evasion...ASSET PROTECTION :D

• Upvote 2

Thank you sir... And thank your church for me. Although, I would take a different approach myself. I will physically be there and see physically for my own two eyes that the contribution being made are making it to the children because I know how corruption works (I'm not saying they are all corrupt) but I've seen and exprerience many situations that the charity doesn't even make to the person needing help. The FULL BELLY JUST KEEPS GETTING FULLER while the empty ones STAYS EMPTY.

Oh I agree with you 100%! You can rest assured that my church isnt filling anyones bellies but the ones who need it. Every time they come back, they have tons of pics and stories they share with us. Not to mention the fact that we have lost some of our very own church members, due to the fact that they go there, get heartbroken for those people, come back to the states and sell off every thing they have to move there and assist what is going on. We call them "missionaries", however, they refuse to call themselves that,(due to the negativity sometimes surrounded by it). Cant fake that!! The pics I have seen and the videos of where these people live while they are there, is absolutely heartbreaking. Its amazing to me to see how some people are forced to live. My church doesnt believe in funneling money, for that very reason you stated, but we believe in sending able bodies, supplies, and setting up the resources to build daycares, orphanages, and schools. We also pulled together as a congregation and bought a 475,000.00$ combine to send there so that they (the Phillippino people) can also start to support themselves. This type of stuff really brings the "body" together and lets people who have the extra income, but cannot take the travel, assist in something greater than themselves. I am not exactly sure what location in the Phillippines we serve, but I will find out and let you know, if you like.

Be safe over there!!! And God Bless.

Oh, and sorry Mcfly for getting off topic. Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 1

1. Pay off condo

2. Pay all other outstanding bills

3. Calculate tithe and give to church + charities + friends in need

4. Give brother $$$

5. Stay retired

6. See Ireland, Scotland, Greece, Egypt + Italy, etc.

7. Enjoy the island on which I live!

Oh I agree with you 100%! You can rest assured that my church isnt filling anyones bellies but the ones who need it. Every time they come back, they have tons of pics and stories they share with us. Not to mention the fact that we have lost some of our very own church members, due to the fact that they go there, get heartbroken for those people, come back to the states and sell off every thing they have to move there and assist what is going on. We call them "missionaries", however, they refuse to call themselves that,(due to the negativity sometimes surrounded by it). Cant fake that!! The pics I have seen and the videos of where these people live while they are there, is absolutely heartbreaking. Its amazing to me to see how some people are forced to live. My church doesnt believe in funneling money, for that very reason you stated, but we believe in sending able bodies, supplies, and setting up the resources to build daycares, orphanages, and schools. We also pulled together as a congregation and bought a 475,000.00$ combine to send there so that they (the Phillippino people) can also start to support themselves. This type of stuff really brings the "body" together and lets people who have the extra income, but cannot take the travel, assist in something greater than themselves. I am not exactly sure what location in the Phillippines we serve, but I will find out and let you know, if you like.

Be safe over there!!! And God Bless.

Oh, and sorry Mcfly for getting off topic. Thanks for the post.

That would be a great gesture if you can please find out that information for me. There are no words that I can say except "THANK YOU!" for the things you and your church do based on your statement. I'm from Angeles City and there are many kids there that are just lurking around the city hope to get a bite as a meal. When I go to the philippines for vacation; I usually look for those kids and take them to Jollibee (Like McDonald) and feed them. My family in the Philippines are not well off but they are able to eat at least three times a day and they are content with that. This is why I'm thankful for having such people in my life. Which allows me to focus more on the people that really needs it.

• Upvote 3

That would be a great gesture if you can please find out that information for me. There are no words that I can say except "THANK YOU!" for the things you and your church do based on your statement. I'm from Angeles City and there are many kids there that are just lurking around the city hope to get a bite as a meal. When I go to the philippines for vacation; I usually look for those kids and take them to Jollibee (Like McDonald) and feed them. My family in the Philippines are not well off but they are able to eat at least three times a day and they are content with that. This is why I'm thankful for having such people in my life. Which allows me to focus more on the people that really needs it.

You have a good heart, my friend. You will be rewarded for that. I will find out exactly what we do and where we go. Like I said, I'm not 100% sure of the exact town in the Phillippines. I absolutely HATED to give to any collection plate, I couldnt stand the corruption in most churches, but I thank God I found the one I am in now. You cannot fake the sacrificial giving that occures. I will get that info tomorrow, and if this thread hasnt been shut down, I will post it. If not, I will PM you.