Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** Easter Dinar Rumors***

easyrider

Hope everyone had an awesome easter sunday with their loved ones. I truly believe we wil all be blessed with this investment. I will continue to stay grounded and positive about the dinar. Enjoy DV family the easter rumors of today.

Subject: zzzzzzzzz

I'm running late and do not have time to debaite this wish I did. I NEVER EVEN IMPLIED I THOUGHT IT WAS TODAY OR TOMORROW. I POLITELY WENT ALONG WITH THE INFORMATION SO AS NOT TO CAUSE A STIR. SHORT ANSWER, TELL YOU LATER, BUT I'M NOT LOOKING FOR IT TODAY OR TOMORROW. My intel has been saying different, but they could be wrong. enjoy the day will see soon. zzzzzzzzz,...

Subject: longfellow 10:35 AM

:

Posted Today, 10:35 AM

So things seem to be pouring in rapidily as we inch ever closer to to the finish line. Shabibi's meeting with the Iraqi bankers this morning gave us a true indication of the emencity of this undertaking. He told them they are working on a few things that could be handled very quickly and that they should be to go ready at a moments notice. He told them that the US and others are taking care of other key issues and that when completed the RV will happen within a matter of hours. He thanked them all for there hard work and dedication and got emotional when talking of Iraq climbing to new heights as a world power. They discussed the rates of exchange and I can assure you we will all be happy. This should be a big week for Iraq and all of us as they finalize the steps needed to RV. Lets all pray they can get this done soon. HAPPY EASTER. Go TB, Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

Subject: Papajack on J4D at 1:07 pm 04/24

I have been involved in this for going on 4 years, I have made a number of new friends and some awesome contacts.

I know well the frustration that many feel with all the rumors dressed up as intel and it's going to happen this weekend stuff that never happens. We all know the drill.

Without revealing any sources as to protect them and others let me give you my take on where we are NOW.

If you will remember in January I believe, I told you about intel from a source involved in this process and was told that there are 5 steps a country must do to RV and at that time Iraq was on the third step. I was told from the horse's mouth at that time it would be at least 3 weeks. However due to political infighting in Iraq and maybe some other places it has taken somewhat longer.

I was told a drop dead date to get everything done and RV was May 1st but I haven't said anything as not to disappoint anyone as we all try to be hopefull it will happen sooner.

I was later told that things were accelerated due to the unrest in the ME. Last week I was told that Shabibi had completed EVERYTHING and that there would be tons of disinformation and smoke but disregard it as all is done.

I was also told to not be concerned if the rate came out low as it would go up quickly. There are alot of moving parts to get this done but it is done.

I'm hopeful this will be a monumental week.

Subject: pcamfield response to papajack at 1:56 pm on J4D 04/24

pm on J4D 04/24

Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 14:31:21 -0500

----

PapaJack- I agree with you-thi week is our week- follow the signs-Kuwait done/ S in US for a " let me show you why you can healp us rebuild Iraq plea" / Major Oil Contracts/ Pent up emotions in country/ Major Needs of the Iraqi people/ Banks stopping the selling of IQD with a lame excuse/ MOney supply drying up/ Maliki's excuses running out now to the rediculous/ people in the know starting to blab their mouths like people will do- Wierd new guru's popping uo with total BS intel/ you're right-we're there!!

Subject: okie

#1 tarheelgirl

Executive VIP

Group:Members

[little peg] our group loves Poof & his sometimes crazy ways of posting but he is spot on with much of the info -kind of like our Okie ----lol ---lol

[johnnyjunk] Baxter1243 just don't wear your seatbelt TOO tight.

[rcsugar] OKIE_OIL_MAN] hi strangers a blessed day to each of you--easter is every sunday had a dream last night--as ole warriors sometimes have-even tho they don't talk about it. I heard and felt the sounds of battle just as vivid as they were in 1968 to me. I knew i was only moments away from eternity when my savior took my hand so gently and smiled at me and said---don't worry i will kiss away your tears and away your fears--from that point on i have never worried again--about anything.

[TamRon400] Okie what are you and your family doing today [

OKIE_OIL_MAN] tanron400--me and dogs are resting and giving thanks for such an extreme sacrifice made for me---it is that personal to me. planet dinar closed today only in honor of easter's true meaning--as per blaino conversation last night. i hear there are lot's going on behind closed door's today as well as yesterday. anyone have any input on the extreme importance of the fed meeting on wed? to me 1 of the saddest moments in my life was being at the foot of the grave's of soldier's marked---known only by god

[damsel] okie is there any truth to the fact that they will be included with the imf? i respect if you cannot answer.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] damsel--no--my thoughts point toward some kind of a merger with the ust and the fed--(personal opinion--not intel)

[teochi] OKIE_OIL_MAN that might mean that the fed would become part of the gov then, who knows what that could mean as far as implications go

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] teo--lots of new things coming down the pike--including new american currency-----

[golddust2010] OKIE_OIL_MAN Hopefully the money JFK made?

[teochi] OKIE_OIL_MAN yes, i guess we will make the best of whatever changes come our way in the meantime doing what we can to protect ourselve the best we can, just have to know the rules before we can play to win

11:02 AM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] as of yesterday there were a glitch detected in banking system that is being addressed today

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Easy and Happy Easter! Oh, speaking of one world order and one currency have you checked into the RFID tag and Tatoo??? It is here and real. It is even in our health care reform bill. They are tagging people in GA as we speak for "medical purposes" but that is a front for the real agenda. Check it out!

So.. according to OkieOil.. did he say we were getting new currency? What's he been smoking?

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] teo--lots of new things coming down the pike--including new american currency-----

Thanks Easy and Happy Easter! Oh, speaking of one world order and one currency have you checked into the RFID tag and Tatoo??? It is here and real. It is even in our health care reform bill. They are tagging people in GA as we speak for "medical purposes" but that is a front for the real agenda. Check it out!

Zapped777.. do you have a link on this info? I'd Love to check it out!

I don't think this has anything to do with this so call Easter, beside Christ didn't raise on Sunday anyway but that another subject.....less stay focus on our investment..just saying........ laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

wow, youre pretty ignorant to make that statement. Please spare us your BS please. I simply wished all of the you to have a happy easter and this is how you repay me? wow.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

ER - the response you got from Radar was well, it was (he sounded like Tonto). However, you are the messenger. Shinandan likes to pull out her AK47's and have fun with the messenger. Hope you had a great Easter. By the way, I completely ignore the minister talk and I have said all along that it is Alawi that is playing this like a big baby. Who cares!!!!!!!!