Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

042411 Papajack Post

THX IRQ

i dont usually see this papajack guy posting stuff like GET or Okie, so i dont know if he is full of it like they rest of them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Papajack Post

RUMOR or INTEL, you decide

I have been involved in this for going on 4 years, I have made a number of new friends and some awesome contacts.

I know well the frustration that many feel with all the rumors dressed up as intel and it’s going to happen this weekend stuff that never happens. We all know the drill.

Without revealing any sources as to protect them and others let me give you my take on where we are NOW.

If you will remember in January I believe, I told you about intel from a source involved in this process and was told that there are 5 steps a country must do to RV and at that time Iraq was on the third step. I was told from the horse’s mouth at that time it would be at least 3 weeks. However due to political infighting in Iraq and maybe some other places it has taken somewhat longer.

I was told a drop dead date to get everything done and RV was May 1st but I haven’t said anything as not to disappoint anyone as we all try to be hopeful it will happen sooner.

I was later told that things were accelerated due to the unrest in the ME. Last week I was told that Shabibi had completed EVERYTHING and that there would be tons of disinformation and smoke but disregard it as all is done.

I was also told to not be concerned if the rate came out low as it would go up quickly. There are alot of moving parts to get this done but it is done.

I’m hopeful this will be a monumental week.

Well I gave up many many moons ago getting excited about the RV. With all the BS in the past I still see no reason get my hopes up about the RV. I take all these rumours with a grain of salt. So the only time I will get excited is when it hapends for sure. Not till then ;)

• Upvote 6

amen! thats one of the reasons this stuck out to me. im not much of a rumor guy, been burned too many times with this.

I do not know this person and do not know who he is affiliated with, but just to remind everyone .... the koolaid seems to be flowing fast and furious .. and when he mentions smoke screens I just have to wonder lol

May he be RIGHT!!!!

i dont usually see this papajack guy posting stuff like GET or Okie, so i dont know if he is full of it like they rest of them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Papajack Post

I have been involved in this for going on 4 years, I have made a number of new friends and some awesome contacts.

I know well the frustration that many feel with all the rumors dressed up as intel and it’s going to happen this weekend stuff that never happens. We all know the drill.

Without revealing any sources as to protect them and others let me give you my take on where we are NOW.

If you will remember in January I believe, I told you about intel from a source involved in this process and was told that there are 5 steps a country must do to RV and at that time Iraq was on the third step. I was told from the horse’s mouth at that time it would be at least 3 weeks. However due to political infighting in Iraq and maybe some other places it has taken somewhat longer.

I was told a drop dead date to get everything done and RV was May 1st but I haven’t said anything as not to disappoint anyone as we all try to be hopeful it will happen sooner.

I was later told that things were accelerated due to the unrest in the ME. Last week I was told that Shabibi had completed EVERYTHING and that there would be tons of disinformation and smoke but disregard it as all is done.

I was also told to not be concerned if the rate came out low as it would go up quickly. There are alot of moving parts to get this done but it is done.

Sorry not buying this either.....just saying... :lol: :lol:

Papajack Post

Seinfeld.gif

• Upvote 3

yeah i saw his, mine was up first though. im very good at making sure i dont double post.

PapaJack has been posting on the site zzz. EasyRider has this same post here in the Rumors Section under the title Easter Dinar Rumors, with a grouping of other posts. FYI

yeah i saw his, mine was up first though. im very good at making sure i dont double post.

Right on man. Thanks for the post. I'm trying to work around the software blocking the name of the site he posts on, J4D, JustFourDinar, I was hoping that someone else remembers him. I vaguely remember seeing his name posted in some chats awhile ago.

• Thanks 1

Another lie bites the dust!!

Not that I believe it in the first place........just wanted to state the obvious.

Papajack Post

I highly dout the claims stated here especially in reguards to a drop dead rate and date. I'm not sure how many times people need to hear this before they stop making up bogas information - Oh and don't be fooled these people often time will throw in Fact with the Fiction making it very difficult to decifer. HOWEVER if you follow this simple guide line you will be fine.

Now back to that drop dead rate and date - NO one knows the rate or date and not one will until it falls apon us like a ton of bricks. Yes sure you can see the progress but all this bogas information about it being this week or the next or the "RV O METER" lmfao

Perhaps Dr. Shabbs is the only one that would know the rate at this time, and Mr. M would most likely know the date. However there are so many unforeseen forces, and so many unpredictable possibilites that even saying for one minute that there is a set in stone plan or some magical fairy came down and told you it would happen a certain day is absolutely 100% ludacris! NO man on this earth will be able to accurately dipict a date and rate this far in advance, Period there is no more to this plot to decieve people with false information.