Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nay Sayers... Help a brother out

JakeInYourBox

I am new to this world in comparison to all of you "vets".

I bought in to the RV about 2 months ago through info I was given by a relative. No personal knowledge, just regurgitation of info he read on sites/heard on pal talk.

After starting at DinarDaddys to find up coming "intel", I eventually found this site, which after 2 months of imminent RV dates never coming to pass on DD, I found to be a breath of fresh air because there is a level of healthy skepticism here.

My question is:

To all the healthy skeptics. You all comment here on everything that people like Okie and his kind say and denounce them as pumpers and BS artists. Honestly, I tend to believe you after imminent RV after imminent RV that never come to pass. But why is it that you veterans of disappointment still remain on these sites? Do you believe that aside from all the BS "pumping" that this RV is actually a viable reality?

As I said I am a newbie and I want desperately for this to be a reality. But with every failed forecast I become more bitter and fearful that I have fallen victim to a scam perpetrated by currency traders hoping to make a couple hundred here and there on every half wit sucker. (like myself)

Tell me Im wrong..... GIVE ME HOPE

• Upvote 5

I bought in to the RV about 2 months ago through info I was given by a relative. No personal knowledge, just regurgitation of info he read on sites/heard on pal talk.

After starting at DinarDaddys to find up coming "intel", I eventually found this site, which after 2 months of imminent RV dates never coming to pass on DD, I found to be a breath of fresh air because there is a level of healthy skepticism here.

My question is:

To all the healthy skeptics. You all comment here on everything that people like Okie and his kind say and denounce them as pumpers and BS artists. Honestly, I tend to believe you after imminent RV after imminent RV that never come to pass. But why is it that you veterans of disappointment still remain on these sites? Do you believe that aside from all the BS "pumping" that this RV is actually a viable reality?

As I said I am a newbie and I want desperately for this to be a reality. But with every failed forecast I become more bitter and fearful that I have fallen victim to a scam perpetrated by currency traders hoping to make a couple hundred here and there on every half wit sucker. (like myself)

you are right to have this feeling but if you keep beleiving in this one day your beleif will be reality (soon). So take what you get from here and just beleive. i read the other post because it makes for good entertainment and then you might never know that the pumpers and oakie might just get it right one day....

LETS GO RV :D:P:D

• Upvote 2

I have been only in this for about 6 months... All I can Say is "Don't Drink the Koolaid".... This is a real investment, don't give up.... You have to take what you hear (Rumors) with a grain of salt. This is a great site... Read what Adam has written and jion up. it will be well worth it.....OH, Never Spend More than You Can AFFORD to Be WITHOUT for a while... this could take longer to happen.... My Best To You and YOURS.... Go RV.... :D

• Upvote 3

Jake, welcome to the forum and welcome to the Disappointment club. We have all felt the occasional doubt over our investment. The best way I have found to prevent this is to not set dates. When you start telling yourself that it will happen by a certain date, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. The truth is, that is why most of us hate these Gurus. They build people up with a few weeks of "Dinar High", and then kick the props out from under them. I believe we are very close to the end of this ride, but I refuse to get caught up in the "Rate and Date" game. Best of luck to ya.

Roadrunner

Speaking for myself, visiting the others help me distinguish the difference between "fantasy and reality". It's nice to see what motivates other folks, even though they go to extremes sometimes. The people that gravitate to DV seem to take a more realistic approach and are here because they are tired of all the hype associated with this investment. DV vets seem to be more grounded and don't like being spoon fed garbage. If we could get this many members to focus on other important issues like we focus on the Dinar, we could make some serious changes in our Country. JMO. By the way, wecome to DV! Glad you made it. Slay.

• Upvote 1

Jake,

As a 4 year veteran in this speculation, you will come to realize that we all believe it will happen eventually, or else we wouldn't be here. I can tell you that the signs are much more promising in the last 6-8 months than they have ever been. Keep your chin up, and don't hang your hat on every little rumor, because one day and I believe soon, we will all wake up, and the RV will go down in the record books as having occurred.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to DV.. I for one feel it will happen but don't know when, and nobody knows. Don't listen to any rumor out there that states a date, and a rate. There are people who pump you up and get you to purchase more dinar that is how they make their money. But there are those Nay Sayers who are on here and question the Dinar investment, if they were real Nay Sayers they wouldn't waste their time here, I personaly think they are here to get peoples blood boiling I think they like to start arguments and fights. Don't purchase anymore dinar because of what you read on this forum or any forum, nobody knows when or if it will happen, plus nobody knows a rate, and the LOP or no Lop,,,, NOBODY KNOWS. The only time we will realy know what is going to happen with this dinar is when it happens.. I like to read any post that Adam Montana puts out there and any post that Adam responds to. ( it would be nice if the post he responds to and puts out there would be in red that way I wouldn't have search for them ).. If you read these post read them with a open mind, anything can happen.

Go Rv

God Bless America

Jake,

You shouldn't take my word for it but the investment is real. The people pumping putting out bogus info is not and that's why you have some naysayers out on the net saying the whole thing is a scam.

Yes speculation is at the heart of this investment but if you stay closer to the news and spend some time researching Iraq's situation on what has developed, share what you learn, and never be afraid to ask questions. You will feel a bit more grounded.

In a nut shell, our presence in Iraq this whole entire time and our US Treasury working with the GOI to develop a private sector are but just a few strong reasons why I still believe. If I look at other things, it's sobering but the bottom line is we dont know and won't know until their decision on what they will do with the Dinar comes to pass.

Anything is possible but at the same time, you have to keep your feelings in check. Don't invest based on emotion; obviously only spend what you can afford to lose.

There are some people on this site that are meanies but there are a lot of people who are happy to share what they know.

Best of Luck!

...But why is it that you veterans of disappointment still remain on these sites?

But why is it that you veterans of disappointment still remain on these sites?

Just trying to put out some truth to counter the most blatant lies. You are precisely my target. I say buy all of the dinar you want, just don't buy it from the dealers. I bought mine at about $860 per million.

Do you believe that aside from all the BS "pumping" that this RV is actually a viable reality?

I believe that if you look on the IMF website, you can find their reports on Iraq. I believe that the numbers there will show you that if the CBI were to RV at just one penny, its Official International Reserves would drop to a single digit percentage level. That cannot happen, the reason the IQD is so stable is mainly due to its high reserve level. A single digit percentage reserve level is also well below the legally required level.

...a scam perpetrated by currency traders

The dinar dealers are by far the easiest way to buy, overall, due to the trouble of finding a local bank to buy from or setting up an Iraqi bank account. I would say that at a minimum, the scam has always been the "imminent RV" to get people to buy/buy more dinar at the ridiculous 40% and up markups. To date, there has always been time to find a way to buy your dinar smart, and I suspect there still is.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Jake, I am a newbie here also and only stumbled upon the Dinar through the "truth" movement while reading up on a scenario about the US Budget and how Obama may have a way out, which was the Dinars that GW put aside. It made interesting reading and I took the leap and bought some in Feb this year and have bought more here and there. I bought mine here at a currency exchange place and just this week they have said they may not be able to get more, which I took as a sign but I don't buy into any of the "famous" peoples rumours around the net (not mentioning any names) I would recommend that you just research as much as you can in your spare time of course.

It will be a good return on your investment but don't fall for the "pitches" from the Guru's out there, I was into silver and although it has increased huge, it could also tank. I would say just enjoy the ride and the possibilities and keep your eyes open.

Now I did see a post from someone on some site about a Swiss currency converter on Saturday, (http://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/english/marketwatch/converter/)

and it does look strange...just curious if anyone has seen Bloomberg's converter today? (http://www.bloomberg.com/personal-finance/calculators/currency-converter/) It seems they can no longer convert the Dinar there.

Off to research more...enjoy your Easter people.

Jake, this is just an investment. Key word in that statement is INVESTMENT. Sometimes when I read the comments of some of the members here it has lead me to believe that this is the ONLY investment they have ever been involved with. My advice to you is stay away from the rumors threads. Don't even read them. Put your investment up in a safe place. Resume life as usual. I like my odds with the Dinar a lot more than the Stock Market that is for sure. If at anytime I choose to not be involved with the Dinar Investment I can sell what I have and get 100% of my money back plus a few dollars. NO RISK, not at this moment anyways. Hope this helps.

From one Jake to another! I will tell you that when I got into this I was doubtful as to if this would ever happen. So I just bought an amount that I could afford to lose. I think of it as an investment the same as stocks, bonds, etc. The IQD will always be worth something. However, after reading and investigating all that I could find and watching what happens here, I do belive that an RV will happen in some form or another. Logic tells me it will be something that we will all like. When is another question. Best of luck!!! BigJake

Jake, welcome to the site,

I, too, got started in this investment when a good friend gave my husband and me some dinar as a gift. My husband smiled politely and thought it was a lot of b/s but would never say that to the friend. I held the notes and thought, well, maybe.

Since that time my husband died, I had to put down two cats, I was diagnosed with ... oh to heck with the details, you get the idea. Life happened. As sometimes happens it included some not so nice results. But amid the changes, I was helped enormously by the friend who gifted us with the dinar. That brought the investment back to my mind. I took some of the insurance money and bought more dinar. Then I bought more dinar. Then I bought more dinar. Well, you get the picture. I did stop before I went too far. But now I am among the group of people sitting and waiting.

I found the dinar forum, another one actually, and became fascinated by what others had to say. The members there became family. It was great. Then I said something the owners of the site didn't like and without warning I was banned. I ended up here, making new friends, adopting a new family, and surprisingly, finding new attitudes and opinions about the dinar investment.

I love it here. It isn't always nice, and some of the comments and replies are pretty harsh, so get used to it now. But a lot of what the naysayers have to say, though I don't agree with the way they say it, is worthy of consideration, at the very least. It may not change my mind or yours, but it may help you to find your balance in this whole thing. And that balance is very important.

I am glad that one of your first actions here is to ask why the naysayers are still here and what they get from the site. It shows you are thinking. We can use thinkers on the site. As I said, welcome!

:)

smee2

Welcome Jake.

Accept the fact that you will get between .01 and .05 on a revalue and leave it at that. The staying power is then up to you to see how long you can "let it ride". As Iraq grows so will the dinar. Keep working and dont let yourself get to wrapped up in this crap. There are people on here that live in front of their keyboard and are so convinced that their little $1000 investment will make them a millionair that any hint of reality is quickly bashed and when that doesnt work they will try to get Adam to kick you off the site. Keep it real Jake and dont join the KoolAidCrew....... :) (sorry for the spelling my check doesnt work)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jake, things seem to be getting closer every week. The question is......closer to what? Try to desseminate yourself from the word "pumper" as many have defined it as paid for shills for the dinar dealers. I do not believe this for one minute. Yes, as with any group, you will find people making outrageous statements. Shoot, I had a guy come into my shop and say this is finally the year for the "Cubs". Now did the Cub organization hire him to pump the Cubs so attendance will rise. No, he is just delusional or irrational - actually, as I think about it, the Cubs statement is so ridiculous that I have notified the authorities to put a watch on his house (who are the authorities). Any how, we know this won't happen, but then again, if the other teams have a bunch of injuries and the Cubs bring in Robert Redford as the Natural. You know what, I think they are going to do it. See what I mean.

Of course we think this is a viable reality, otherwise, we would not be on this (the best) site. Nobody can tell for sure when and how much this investment will be, only that it will happen sometime. Those who say they know for sure are full of **** and the rest of us know this. Keeping the fingers crossed for an RV soon!

Jake, as a Newbie, you might want to check out Adam's intel book. It is loaded with information that comes from reality and not the fantasy world many are posting from. This is a real investment opportunity...just do not hope for too much too fast. Be patient and you, like the rest of us, might be very pleasantly surprised.

MANY OPINIONS ARE COMING BACK AND FORTH ABOUT BEING ABLE TO BUY DINAR. THE FACT IS THAT I BOUGHT SOME AT MY ASSOCIATED BANK BRANCH YESTERDAY TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION. SO IT IS STILL BEING SOLD. ANY COMMENTS ON THAT?

Edited by bigcity Bob

Jake, things seem to be getting closer every week. The question is......closer to what? Try to desseminate yourself from the word "pumper" as many have defined it as paid for shills for the dinar dealers. I do not believe this for one minute. Yes, as with any group, you will find people making outrageous statements. Shoot, I had a guy come into my shop and say this is finally the year for the "Cubs". Now did the Cub organization hire him to pump the Cubs so attendance will rise. No, he is just delusional or irrational - actually, as I think about it, the Cubs statement is so ridiculous that I have notified the authorities to put a watch on his house (who are the authorities). Any how, we know this won't happen, but then again, if the other teams have a bunch of injuries and the Cubs bring in Robert Redford as the Natural. You know what, I think they are going to do it. See what I mean.

Ha ha ha! Good one Bambino!

MANY OPINIONS ARE COMING BACK AND FORTH ABOUT BEING ABLE TO BUY DINAR. THE FACT IS THAT I BOUGHT SOME AT MY ASSOCIATED BANK BRANCH YESTERDAY TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION. SO IT IS STILL BEING SOLD. ANY COMMENTS ON THAT?

What branch? What Bank? Which city? :blink:

Welcome and prepare for the ROUND-AND-ROUND. My suggestion; do not read too much into it and take every intel/BS with a grain of salt. I believe with all my hearth that we are close but if someone tells you its going to happen at this day, at this rate. Turn your attention to something more meaningful because as soon as it happens you will know within a 24hrs period either here, family, friends, or website. Stay grounded... :D

Welcome to the roller coaster ride i'm going into my 8 th year and I've come to trust only a few on this site, the main one the owner of this site Adam Montana he seems to have the most reliable Info. Don't always believe everything that read. Do your research and you will learn a lot and one more thing don't expect to get rich over nite we still have a way to go. Good luck to you