Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy Easter!

MsMonroe

Happy Easter! No matter what you believe, believe in love and happiness! As we all wait for the RV find positivity in the small things and live each day as if it were your last. It is hard to focus on the important things in life when we become so distracted with what might be. It's hard to ride this roller coaster of ups and downs but never take for granted what you already have. I've struggled with these things myself but I have come to appreciate what I have much more than I did before I became invested in the dinar. Find something positive to focus on and the negative will fade away.

Happy Easter! GO RV!! :)

• Upvote 8

I would like to say Happy Easter to all my Dinar Vets,this is a day of fellowshipping and giving thanks to JESUS CHRIST rising from the dead and equally the passover, after he suffered so much at the hands of mankind. Just a quick note...... do you all know that they released a murderer and convicted JESUS because he said he was the son of man, a king amongst kings. there is more to it than that but just wanted to give a quick note... HAPPY EASTER EVERY ONE.. :D

• Upvote 2

Happy Easter!!!

What he said ... had it in mind to do the same but in reality too lazy today to go to all that work. Thanks Maximus. and Happy Easter to everyone.

And thanks to MsMunro for starting this ... great way to put some of the real meaning back into this day.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Happy Easter! No matter what you believe, believe in love and happiness! As we all wait for the RV find positivity in the small things and live each day as if it were your last. It is hard to focus on the important things in life when we become so distracted with what might be. It's hard to ride this roller coaster of ups and downs but never take for granted what you already have. I've struggled with these things myself but I have come to appreciate what I have much more than I did before I became invested in the dinar. Find something positive to focus on and the negative will fade away.

Happy Easter! GO RV!! :)

This is the first thing I've read all day that I believe in, Happy Easter!. Thanks for the post! Jazz

• Upvote 1