Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

People's Talk Radio Rumor 4/23/11

Plumbob

23rd, 2011 09:53 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

4/23/11 : TONY STATED ON THE CALL THAT BOOTS ON THE GROUND HAD VERIFIED THAT THE CARDS HAVE A $1100 USD VALUE.

WHAT WAS NOT REAL CLEAR ON THE CALL WAS HE WAS REFERRING TO 250 DINARS LOADED ON THE CARDS.

THAT IS WHY HE WAS ASKING PEOPLE TO GET OUT THEIR CALCULATORS. 250 DINARS/$1100 USD = $4.40 PER CC AT APPROXIMATELY 6:00 EST (NOT RECORDED):

DAN STATED THAT HE RECEIVED A CALL FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE AND FEELS REALLY GOOD ABOUT THIS HAPPENING ON MONDAY.

TONY HAS CLARIFIED HIS STATEMENTS FROM THE CALL THIS MORNING ABOUT THE SMART CARDS.

TONY STATED THAT HIS CONTACT WAS HAVING DINNER WITH A CONTRACTOR IN IRAQ AND HE WAS TOLD THAT HIS SMART CARD LOADED WITH DINAR (BASED ON 250 DINAR) HAD AN EQUIVALENT VALUE OF $1100 USD WHICH WOULD MAKE THE RV $4+.

TONY ALSO SAYS THIS MATCHES WHAT HE HAS HEARD ABOUT THE BANKS IN DUBAI SHOWING A RATE AROUND $4.24.

PLEASE, STAY GROUNDED AS THINGS ARE LOOKING VERY GOOD!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

4/23/11 : TONY STATED ON THE CALL THAT BOOTS ON THE GROUND HAD VERIFIED THAT THE CARDS HAVE A $1100 USD VALUE.

WHAT WAS NOT REAL CLEAR ON THE CALL WAS HE WAS REFERRING TO 250 DINARS LOADED ON THE CARDS.

THAT IS WHY HE WAS ASKING PEOPLE TO GET OUT THEIR CALCULATORS. 250 DINARS/$1100 USD = $4.40 PER CC AT APPROXIMATELY 6:00 EST (NOT RECORDED):

DAN STATED THAT HE RECEIVED A CALL FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE AND FEELS REALLY GOOD ABOUT THIS HAPPENING ON MONDAY.

TONY HAS CLARIFIED HIS STATEMENTS FROM THE CALL THIS MORNING ABOUT THE SMART CARDS.

TONY STATED THAT HIS CONTACT WAS HAVING DINNER WITH A CONTRACTOR IN IRAQ AND HE WAS TOLD THAT HIS SMART CARD LOADED WITH DINAR (BASED ON 250 DINAR) HAD AN EQUIVALENT VALUE OF $1100 USD WHICH WOULD MAKE THE RV $4+.

TONY ALSO SAYS THIS MATCHES WHAT HE HAS HEARD ABOUT THE BANKS IN DUBAI SHOWING A RATE AROUND $4.24.

Why would a contractor be getting a card? I thought the cards were for the Iraqi people?

• Upvote 2

Why would a contractor be getting a card? I thought the cards were for the Iraqi people?

Good question, but keep in mind that there are a lot of Iraqi subcontractors as well. Also all all American contractors are required to hire a percentage of their work force from the local population. Still, that doesn't mean anything. I think it BS either way. Just my opinion and I hope I'm wrong.

Roadrunner

I can't even listen to the calls anymore. Well, I do right up to the point where in just about every call, one or more of them tries to correlate this to the Kuwaiti RV. They know full well that Kuwait DID NOT RV. It was a re-instatement with newly printed currency. They also know full well that Oanda and other sites whereby a history is available plainly show no significant change in value on any date. They know this, fail to mention this, yet continue with the lame comparison. Causes me to think only one thing.....PUMPERS!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I have to throw out the BS flag on that rate. I am in Dubai and there is no indications of the IRD at any exchange and I have seen quite a few in the last couple of days. I bought some yesterday at the same rate I have been getting them for months no change. So Tony is misinformed.

• Upvote 2

I can confirm what you say Brently as I am in Dubai also.

Was in Emirates bank yesterday on other business and asked was there any changes,,was told no.

Also passed through the airport this afternoon, asked at the money changers,,once again no changes.

Yes someone is really pumping this one up, wont work this time though.

• Upvote 2

Happ Easter Everyone! I am praying for everyone on this site when I go to church and I will include in my prayer for God to bring the RV / RI into fruition. I know that he will n deliver, but only when he sees fit to do so.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

here in i sit ready to go to church , was hoping it was true , but still just a rumor . Will say an extra prayer for all my dinarvets buddies , that hopefully all our dreams come true , soon. hahahhah

gggggooooooo rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dear Plumbob square pants.........................♪..Ohhhhh who lives in a pineapple under the sea?.......plumbob square pants. who is making crazy predictions as you can see!! Plumbob square pantsbiggrin.gif ......I can't hear yousmile.gif