Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a quick note to all of you who insist on negative posts, and negative responses to posts. Please just keep your mouth shut. If you are not here because there is opportunity here, then don't hang out here. If you are going to post something that refutes information in a topic, there are plenty of ways to correct folks that are on the wrong track without bashing or being negative. I am here because of an opportunity - Opportunity is a positive. If you are not hanging out for opportunity, then keep your negativity for yourself, or for your household.

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 19

NO - Not true - There are rules against the bashing here.

People have the right to voice their opinions. What do you mean " NO-Not true?" That's what Forums are for.. Exchanging views and opinions possibly in a civil manner but surely with NO obligation ( obviously) for all to be on the same line of thinking . That would not make sense.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I agree that we all have the right to voice our opinions on this site.

However, what many don't seem to realize is that when they color their opinions with personal disparaging comments, it reflects far more poorly on the commenter than one the one being criticized.

Let's continue to have some great discussion, but let's not use the excuse of "I've been here X number of years" to entitle oneself to personally attack someone else under the cover of an anonymous user name. I would hope we're all better than that. JMO. GO RV!

• Upvote 7

Well said... Thanks

Referred to whom? Thanks

I agree that we all have the right to voice our opinions on this site.

However, what many don't seem to realize is that when they color their opinions with personal disparaging comments, it reflects far more poorly on the commenter than one the one being criticized.

Let's continue to have some great discussion, but let's not use the excuse of "I've been here X number of years" to entitle oneself to personally attack someone else under the cover of an anonymous user name. I would hope we're all better than that. JMO. GO RV!

Ok. But some will always deem a disagreement with their views as "bashing".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just a quick note to all of you who insist on negative posts, and negative responses to posts. Please just keep your mouth shut. If you are not here because there is opportunity here, then don't hang out here. If you are going to post something that refutes information in a topic, there are plenty of ways to correct folks that are on the wrong track without bashing or being negative. I am here because of an opportunity - Opportunity is a positive. If you are not hanging out for opportunity, then keep your negativity for yourself, or for your household.

Sounds like you belong over at sheeples dinar. You would fit right in.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

If this is your opinion you are welcome to it. But as far I am concerned you can (positively) stick it in your ear.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Maybe, it's those that can't handle negativity, keep their mouth shut, unless you can stop all the lying that goes on here. I'm as positive as the next guy, but I don't live in fantasy land. It seems most of the negativity is against someone that comes with complete B.S. that gets called on it, to discourage more of the same. Opinions are one thing, complete B.S. is another. You want to be lied to? Like to hear fantasy only? And when someone refutes the pie in the sky fantasy, it burst your fantasy bubble? I agree in civil discourse, but lies need to be called out in whatever manner one feels appropriate.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

This has been addressed before. It is good to bring it up again!! If you don't know the "Person" how can you cut them down. If you don't agree with their post, fine, debate it . We are here all here for the same purpose.Let's be happy that we are all here, right now.

Happy Easter to everyone,

God Bless

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! DIDNT YOU JUST DO WHAT YOU SAY NOT TO DO??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... :hug::shakehead::woot:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

LISTEN UP ... please ...

It is not a matter of expressing opinion. We are all free to do so.

It is a matter of HOW you express that opinion. Try doing it with the respect you want when someone addresses you and your posts. Try doing it with the courtesy you would want if we were expressing our opinions to your family or loved ones.

When you can express your opinions with respect and courtesy, you go to it guys, and say whatever you want ... but say it nice. We are not here to bash, and there are rules against it. You have been fortunate not to have your privileges yanked right out from under you for the horrible and nasty remarks you continually direct to people who have expressed their opinions in a calm, careful, courteous, and respectful way.

So There!

Now ... GROW UP! ... please

smee2

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

So what you are saying is that it is ok to post positive crap but not negative truths? tongue.gif

One thing we have learned over the years.....when you have Neg. and Pos. you have a complete path for current flow. It works for electricity. Why can't it work here?................Not Politically correct

• Upvote 1

Funny those of you that want to be negative and do your crap talking. You either have Dinar or want Dinar and cant afford it so you are jealous, why else would you be looking into these site's. Let me guess , you were on line looking for how much your hot wheel collection is worth and stumbled across these sites yeah right grow up and move on.

• Downvote 14

Ok, here are my two cents on this thread.

It is ok to disagree about a post or a thread as long as it is done without bashing or calling each other names.

Debating a article or a post is what this forum is all about, we need to see both sides of things that can help us understand this investment.

Smee2 said it best in their post in this thread (minus the grow up part) :lol: but it was still well said.

Keep the bad language, bashing and talking down to each other out of these threads and it will all be good!

PLAY NICE!!!!!!

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 7

Negativity is in the eye of the beholder ...

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 3

I'll bet you prefer the Cherry Koolaid, Right?

• Upvote 1

When a person states something that is really an opinion, but states it as if it were fact, then that person is free game. However, if a post is prefaced with "here is what I think-could be wrong - what do you think", then the nasty nates and nellies should give some respect.

• Upvote 1