Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE FED AND SUPREME COURT

Good to see more Americans waking up...Federal Reserve isn't Federal or any part of the USA, once people realize that then they can see who is ripping off trillions of your tax dollars. It doesn't stop there, it keeps going into more rabbit holes until you finally see that most of what you have been taught in school about history is false, as well as the Main Stream Media which is owned and controlled by the same people who run the Fed...there is only a few countries left which have NO "Central Banks" and one is Libya...hmm. Not only are the people being ripped off, they are being slowly killed off. I would recommend people start looking into the UN's "Agenda 21"...it's no joke. Warning to all....Once you wake up, you can never go back!!

Hope for an RV and get the heck off the grid. Stop watching TV...use the internet for real news. Peace.

• Upvote 9

Scooter didn't bring it over....and it is his post on another site. Go there and look.......it is part of his theory. Sorry tim5400, you're taking the heat for this post-and shouldn't. I thought about bringing the links......but won't now.....

Thanks for the post. unsure.gif

• Upvote 3

Good to see more Americans waking up...Federal Reserve isn't Federal or any part of the USA, once people realize that then they can see who is ripping off trillions of your tax dollars. It doesn't stop there, it keeps going into more rabbit holes until you finally see that most of what you have been taught in school about history is false, as well as the Main Stream Media which is owned and controlled by the same people who run the Fed...there is only a few countries left which have NO "Central Banks" and one is Libya...hmm. Not only are the people being ripped off, they are being slowly killed off. I would recommend people start looking into the UN's "Agenda 21"...it's no joke. Warning to all....Once you wake up, you can never go back!!

Hope for an RV and get the heck off the grid. Stop watching TV...use the internet for real news. Peace.

That is what myself and others have been talking about..

If you want to learn more about the illegality of the FED, and other agencies, you must read.

Start here.

http://patriotsoath.com/republic.html

Best Regards,

Chape

• Upvote 1

Especially on this day and concurrent with this site's investment specialty, is information relevant to this country's financial health of paramount importance.

Without going into reasoning about why folks who enjoy the opportunities in this country have trusted our elected as they would wish / expect to be trusted, perhaps it's just that one beautiful word - trust -. That, coupled with an old saying - "Out of sight, out of mind".

In my opinion, it doesn't mean we as a population fail to care, on the contrary, it means that we choose to believe in trust.

In my opinion, Scooter's message reminds us that trust is earned, and that we might need to pull 'trust' out of the box and dust it off.

I just went from an excellent rating to good from all my negative points. It was my 50 th post I have never had a negative.

Since when did this site become a Us political news site? I can read the newspaper to find such articles.

Easter morning I was hoping for an RV not wasting my time on US bashing lessons not associated with Iraq.

The posts after my comment are, is it scooter.?.. is it not? big news and just what someone should waste their time on Easter debating....what a crock of crap!

I think people on this site should go back to 101 the purpose why we all come here.

Hey Adam. Maybe its time to start a new site with people who add informative information rather then for peoples personal entertainment who have no life outside the computer and dinar over load. When I joined DV the integrity and expectations were high compared to what I weed through today. JMO

• Downvote 9

GREAT thread. This is the kind of stuff that should be passed around to all!

I agree with Adam!

I just went from an excellent rating to good from all my negative points. It was my 50 th post I have never had a negative.

Since when did this site become a Us political news site? I can read the newspaper to find such articles.

Easter morning I was hoping for an RV not wasting my time on US bashing lessons not associated with Iraq.

The posts after my comment are, is it scooter.?.. is it not? big news and just what someone should waste their time on Easter debating....what a crock of crap!

I think people on this site should go back to 101 the purpose why we all come here.

Hey Adam. Maybe its time to start a new site with people who add informative information rather then for peoples personal entertainment who have no life outside the computer and dinar over load. When I joined DV the integrity and expectations were high compared to what I weed through today. JMO

Really?

Your rating is what is upsetting you?

I find it funny that people complain of wasting their time reading stuff they don't want to read, then wasting more time posting about how they don't want to read it...

Seems like... as far as I know..., it's still a free country...still is, right?.... and you can choose to waste your time or not by choosing which threads to waste your time on

....or not.

just sayin

BTW, it's taken years for this stuff to hit the newspapers and it's only doing so now because they can't avoid it any longer, because people are waking up, thanks to people like Ron and Rand Paul and Scooter and Adam who encourage this discussion.

One more thing!

...US Bashing lessons not associated with Iraq.

First, Welcome to the world....allow me to move that rock you've been living under... you really don't think what happens here affects them in Iraq and vice-versa?

Second, It is OUR DUTY as Americans to Monitor our Government - Not the other way around. Remember, they are SUPPOSED to Work for US.

Happy Easter

• Upvote 3

i posted this link on here a few days ago it goes with that Scooter is saying now im not real big on Glen Beck it is worth the time to watch

I agree, definitely worth watching.

Glenn is getting too close to the truth for some. (I think he read some of Scooters's work)

Right after, O gets on and says he's gonna launch an investigation into the price of gas, LMAO ~ Go Watch Glenn, he'll explain it to ya! Ha Ha!

Scooter, being affiliated with more than one site (notice he is NOT a Moderator, but a much cherished member of this site) brought his message to US originally directed to Dear DV Team. He also left the same post addressed to Dear DD Team on the other site.

It constantly amazes me how off the track posts get. We are now fighting over who posted first??? Oh my .....

As for your request katshamm, that this post be taken down .... not on your life. You my dear are entitled to continue whatever flavor of koolaid it is you've grown to enjoy, but most of us here want the truth and only the truth ... no matter what that looks like.... we've been lying to ourselves for far too long.

• Upvote 6

It constantly amazes me how off the track posts get. We are now fighting over who posted first??? Oh my .....

just to set the record straight if this is directed at my post that was never my intent it was interned to show support for the work that Scooter did from another source that is all sorry if I made it look or sound that way

The demise of the United States of America always was the plan of those who control all the money in the world. Nothing happens by accident. This is why they passed the law to allow the federal reserve in near secrecy. The United States had to be destroyed to easily assimilate into "one world order". To do that they had to assume control of the nation's money supply. They drain the wealth from the nation and destroy the middle class. They destroy national sovereignty. Please ask yourself why it is that the congress has been working feverishly for the last 75 years to pass legislation that harms the country in every way...from draconian tax code that penalizes producers, establishing a massive welfare state, denying producing and refining our own domestic energy supplies, socialization of private enterprise, and on and on. This is not wild-eyed conspiracy theory. This is truth and all you need do is to fill your tank with fuel, go to the grocery store, or look the state of affairs in this country presently. And realize that the media is bought and paid for.

If Americans do not wake up and start taking massive affirmative decisive action very quickly, it will be too late to take back the country from those whose nefarious plan is to destroy what is the greatest country on earth. All in the name of one world order. This is real and this is serious. Look around you and see the truth.

• Upvote 3

does no one recognize the irony of this post...on this site...on this subject? everyone on here is trying to make a mint (pun intended) with a manipulated fiat currency held and controlled by a central banking system.

Where is the irony? Money is the engine of a free society. We want to create wealth and invest in it, and control our own financial decisions... all within the rules of free enterprise, to better our lives and others, especially here in the US... the most uniquely qualified free-enterprise country on earth. Personally, I try to monitor and nurture that freedom... not be subject to corruption, or controlled by it... as Scooter, and many, many others are simply pointing out.

• Upvote 3

Scooter, being affiliated with more than one site (notice he is NOT a Moderator, but a much cherished member of this site) brought his message to US originally directed to Dear DV Team. He also left the same post addressed to Dear DD Team on the other site.

As for your request katshamm, that this post be taken down .... not on your life. You my dear are entitled to continue whatever flavor of koolaid it is you've grown to enjoy, but most of us here want the truth and only the truth ... no matter what that looks like.... we've been lying to ourselves for far too long.

Thank you PVS ....I stand with you , we want the truth and only the truth...no matter what.........

Also THANK YOU SCOOTER for all you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

does no one recognize the irony of this post...on this site...on this subject? everyone on here is trying to make a mint (pun intended) with a manipulated fiat currency held and controlled by a central banking system.

Irony indeed. And then ask yourself why it is that the RV has not occurred yet? And then look at this whole thing from the point of view of the international money controllers; the ones who own all the central banks in the world. When or if this event is even in their best interest? They want to control all the hydrocarbon under the ground in Iraq. They care nothing about the people in Iraq or anywhere else for that matter. Do they even really need to RV to achieve their stated goals? Why has the RV not occurred? Will it ever occur? What would be the reason they would do the RV? Look at what they are doing and not saying, and then you will know the truth.

What no one on any of these forums has the guts to do is to ask these hard questions because it does not go along with their desire to see the RV happen and so naturally these arguments are discarded in favor of endless discussion, speculation, false intel, rumors, and all manner of obfuscation. Yet day after day the rumors and intel are proved to be wrong. And no one knows when or even if the international banking power elite have any intention of initiating the RV. If they need to destroy the United States to facilitate assimilation into their one world order, and the US holds unknown trillions worth of dinar, does it make sense they will RV the currency when that goes directly against their stated goals? Since all the world's major corporations are also owned by the nefarious criminals, can they not extract all that oil / gas anyway without having a perceived valuable fiat currency?

I definitely want and need the RV to occur. I know there are many who are in real need of this event occurring. But I am also realistic enough to assess the risks and what I am seeing in analysis and real-time actions does not look all that favorable. Irony does indeed reign supreme. I hope and pray that it does happen and soon. Practically and realistically, I just don't see it.

• Upvote 2

Where is the irony? Money is the engine of a free society. We want to create wealth and invest in it, and control our own financial decisions... all within the rules of free enterprise, to better our lives and others, especially here in the US... the most uniquely qualified free-enterprise country on earth. Personally, I try to monitor and nurture that freedom... not be subject to corruption, or controlled by it... as Scooter, and many, many others are simply pointing out.

a group of governments driving a country's currency into the ground with military-enforced sanctions so that they can profit from it later is hardly what i would call free enterprise. it is true that money is the engine of society, but when governments have monopolies on the money supply, free enterprise does not and cannot exist.

a group of governments driving a country's currency into the ground with military-enforced sanctions so that they can profit from it later is hardly what i would call free enterprise. it is true that money is the engine of society, but when governments have monopolies on the money supply, free enterprise does not and cannot exist.

I must have misunderstood when you said, "everyone on here..." didn't realize you meant we are the pawns for the governments' actions. I invest for myself... within the free-market system that does exist currently, regardless of what you claim governments are doing. Hence again, my support for Scooter's post... staying aware and diligent... as you seem to be doing as well. Good for you.

Buddy, I'm going to zero ya out. Scooters intent is awareness only. Nothing more. Somebody has to do it! I'm glad he has the the guts to get it done. Like it or not, the word is out! As for the other guy, I can't help much. I only have a few green ones to go around. Scooter speaks the truth!! Do you think these people sit around and dream this stuff up? Join the NIA. You will be appalled. Hometown USA is not what it used to be. Have a good 1! Slay.

You felt compelled to make a post about the topic and you read it all "apparently", so next time, if its a topic you do not like move on! Your statement about US bashing?? Scooter went out of his way to say he loved his country. These people in Washington and elsewhere deserve far more than we will ever be able to give them from our position on this site.

This site for me is more than just the DInar! If we can share information or even jokes that will help each other out, why not? As I said before the type of information that Scooter has provided us is fantastic, and I hope he continues to dig up information and pass it along as he has done here! So what if it gets brought here by a DV member from another site, or if he posts it himself, it does not take away from the information and what we as a nation are facing.

Scooter you are amazing, I can't tell you how much I appreciate and learn from you, Thank you thank you....The only way this will be stopped is if 10-million American walk to DC and shut it down....And I know that it will never happen, but my point is until people become aware and revolt, they just keep doing whatever they want to do....At least we can be greatful for some one like you exposing the ugly truth...Thanks.......