Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE FED AND SUPREME COURT

i just hope by the election its not too late the sad thi9ng is lately both candidats are progressive im prayin to god this changes but mabey its in hiscards mabey its time . worthless croooks in this country i hope i live long enmough to see them get theres awesome scooter i think lots of americans got your back sir............

I think last Novemner was a fair start. We need good strong conservative people to fight the lefties that infiltrate the whole DC scene. It's gotta start there. I'd love to see Trump wipe the floor with O!

id love to see the tea party wipe all thier arses so sick of dems n republican so mcalled americans crooks is what they r belong in prison obama stands for outrageous.anarchist.murdering.america............

Thanks for the hard work required for this post.

Do you believe that the US can rebound from the damage done or do you believe we are past the point of no return?

I believe, that if we don't flush the giant toilet called Washington DC and flush it quick, we will very soon be past the point of a peaceful solution to our problem. We need to remove all the lifer politicians that wont do anything unless it benefits them personally.

We need term limits on all elected offices. We need to install a flat tax that makes all adult Americans responsible for supporting this great country. Stop printing money we dont have.

Make our country business friendly and stop importing all our goods and start making everything here again.

Stop importing everything from the Chinese and pay off that debt.

Secure our borders and remove all illegal aliens.

Make welfare a one time, short term benefit, not a career than spans generations.

Make teachers responsible for their teaching ability, and make them accountable for the grades of their students rather than giving them tenure and a free pass to do a lousy job and still keep it.

So much more, but if we dont change soon, it will be too late, and the country that we know and love will cease to exist.

• Upvote 6

Politicians apparently have determined that their chief job after being elected is to gurantee their re-election by buying votes from their constiuents with our money. Obviously, the greatest need is for servant hearted patriots who choose to work for the good of we-the-people.

The second great need is for term limits of no more than 12 years in all three branches of government.

After that, all politicians should operate under the same laws as every other american.

Lastly, and perhaps most important of all, is that the government do as every family in america must do which is to live within their means.

Texhad

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Scooter,

Thanks for doing what you do my friend, you are awesome at providing information in a format that can be easily followed and understood! This needs to be seen by as many people as possible, if this type of information does not get a persons blood boiling just a little bit I don't think anything will! There is so much happening that the average joe public is completely unaware of it is numbing to see!

The problem we may have though, is that there is an ever growing number of the public that has their hand out reaching for and grabbing from the same pile as the bankers are, how are we supposed to convince them that this BS has to stop???

Thank you Scooter,

This has been going on for some time now, but has been compounded by the current administration. The people that are conspiring to bring about this are not stupid people. All must be very careful how they react. The initial rush of anger must be tempered with a fair amount of rationale, or it will play directly into the hands of those same people. I truly believe their goal is to CHANGE our very way of life and equal the playing field. It's odd how EVERY politician CHANGEs once they are part of "the club". Hmmm. Change. Odd how that word just keeps coming up.... even around the world.

I personally believe the US is too far gone economically to recover given that no attempt will be made for at least two more years. Lets face it folks, our government argued over the 2011 budget and finally agreed on a spending cut. That's great, isn't it? A spending CUT! That's huge... except the cut they agreed upon was negated in ONE DAY. On April 18th, tax day, the government showed a single day deficit greater than that cut. Impressive, eh? One day. And they handle that money well. Case in point, the recent IMF ruling of the US to negative. Any solution from the administration? Of course not. It's part of the plan.

Someone said on a previous reply to this post that "It's not their money, it's ours" I have operated my business for numerous years. After a dismal 2008, I found myself a little short on tax payments. I was told by the IRS agent "It's not your money, it belongs to the IRS." Verbatim. Oh, and I did indeed pay all taxes including crippling penalties and interest.

The draining of blood is far from over. As the situation excalates, please pay very close attention to those that come forth to offer "HOPE". Wow... another one of those words. As I stated previously, the operators that are ochestrating this injustice to the American people are not without resource and definitely do not lack intelligence. Do your homework and read the material referred to by Dalite. That is solid information. Pay attention to who the players are and be prepared.

I am an American. I am a father, a husband, a provider. I started preparing about a year ago with food, physical silver, and "security". Even if it is never needed, the food I purchased will be used and it was at least 15% less expensive that it is now. The security will always be used. Brass is valuable. Some that I know scoff and call me paranoid. Maybe I am. But if things do take a turn, I will not take the typical attitude, but rather bring them in and feed them.

Please educate yourselves and don't just hope for the best. That's what they want you to do. When I first read of this I thought it was a conspiracy theory. Well folks, the more I uncover as I read, watch, and listen, I believe it to be more conpiracy fact. When (optimistic) this RV does transpire, I would urge you not to just dump it in the bank in the form of US dollars. Diversify, but not just in stocks. If the dollar tanks, what do you think will happen to the markets. While that may not be the end of your investment, good luck getting access to it.

The above is just my opinion.

Thank you Scooter, your are a scholar amongst us DV.

Go RV.

• Upvote 2

Scooter, I'm right there with you 100% on this. Its sad but my eyes were opened through this dinar investment and asking the hows and whys....

Most people out there just accept what they are told and they don't have the time to learn and understand what's really going on because of our busy lifestyle....

I think its all by design...then again maybe I'm the one with too much time to think about these things. :lol:

Thank you for sharing

FINALLY! I thought I was the only commoner that is reading and seeing this!!! We have BANKRUPTED AMERICA! What have we allowed these IDIOTS to do to our Children and Grandchildren? 14 Trillion and CLIMBING!!!! My heart is so full of anguish over this and my eyes have stung with tears at the raping of America. This ounce great country I fought for. I'm to old to fight this fight, this torch must be passed to the young and the activists. Save our AMERICA PLEASE! Peace.

Just my thoughts, but i see a revalution comming in the states, it has allready started . Its Called TEA PARTY, we are sick of our curupt goverment and its comming time to take back. We the people is no longer and we need to get it back. Thease pricks yoused to work for us we the people but they have turned it around in time as to ware we work for them. And the time has come to take it back. What we see in the Middle East will be here on our door steps soon. Like the protesters in Egypt were carring signs saying US THIS COULD BE YOU lol. There rite it could be and its comming. :blink:

Nice work Scooter!!!! Even better yet, I'm happy to see so many positive responses to a not so good situation. People are beginning to wake up! A great post like this one makes putting the word out a whole lot easier. Thanks again for job well done!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Great post scooter. Here is another scare: I buy gold from a well national company, but only in graded statecoins, no bullion. I am very aware of the 1933 gold act. my broker told me of a new gold act that is in the Obama health care act. the new gold act is put in the middle of the what a flight attedent is supose to do when a major accourance happens on a flight. First, the 1933 gold act stated that and graded coin that is graded above a MS61 will not be collected becouse it is consider a collecectable.The new gold act specifies coins that is not graded MS63 or above are now able to be collected by the government. Bullion coins in either silver or gold are at risk so be aware.The people who have the money want to keep, and want ours too

• Upvote 1

Until enough people wake up in this country , there is always going to be a 2 party system. with what i think 2.1 billion people with 2.1 opinions. they need to be convinced to let the 3rd party have a go at it also. :) "GOD SAVE OUR COUNTRY"

Can someone please tell me why NO ONE does anything about it ? Is there someone who can do something?

Until the "Producers" in our country have the guts to stay strong, shut down, and go on strike to force the issues to the surface... weed out the incompetents... presenting the full transparent view of the "takers" and the "thieves" and the "corrupt"... that destroy our prosperous and dynamic American Economic Engine... we ask, "Who is John Galt?".... Where is John Galt? Midas Mulligan? Hank Reardon? Dagny Taggart? Francisco D'Anconia? And countless other heroes of the dollar... They are here! They may not be fictional nor famous... but they exist! Look around you... seek them out... they are there... stand by them... join them... I have. And so the engine turns... little by little, faster and faster...

• Upvote 2

Until the "Producers" in our country have the guts to stay strong, shut down, and go on strike to force the issues to the surface... weed out the incompetents... presenting the full transparent view of the "takers" and the "thieves" and the "corrupt"... that destroy our prosperous and dynamic American Economic Engine... we ask, "Who is John Galt?".... Where is John Galt? Midas Mulligan? Hank Reardon? Dagny Taggart? Francisco D'Anconia? And countless other heroes of the dollar... They are here! They may not be fictional nor famous... but they exist! Look around you... seek them out... they are there... stand by them... join them... I have. And so the engine turns... little by little, faster and faster...

Unfortunately, the "non-absolutes" still outnumber us..

But, we haven't started playing Cowboys and Politicians, yet.....

Unfortunately, the "non-absolutes" still outnumber us..

But, we haven't started playing Cowboys and Politicians, yet.....

Ahhh, yes, Dalite... the non-absolutes! Unfortunately, they will always outnumber us, I believe! But... we are the still the reasoning resistance, Cowboy!

• Upvote 1

DD TEAM,

This is not my typical post but after further review, I was so outraged by the theft that’s occurring I found myself compelled to post. I must forewarn you, this isn’t pleasant information to digest. Secondly, I love my country and I’m damn proud to be an American, but I am not proud of the people running our country, this includes both sides of the aisle. I am not a Democrat nor Republican, but I am a staunch conservative with a brain that knows that “WE THE PEOPLE” are being RIPPED OFF!!!!! I personally can’t stand the swine less wimps in the Republican Party and find it hard to stomach many of the ideas of the left. I’M A MAN WITHOUT A PARTY AND I’M 100% ALRIGHT WITH THAT!!!!

PLEASE USE THIS LINK FOR THE FLASH VERSION WITH VIDEO support:

USE THIS LINK FOR FULL SIZE IMAGES

With that said, the post below is not meant to scare anybody but meant to raise awareness of what’s occurring with our tax dollars. BRING ON THE BASHING!!!!

SCOOTER

—————————————————————————————

darn..my skill level isnt good enough to bring it all over here ...sorry

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4