Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE FED AND SUPREME COURT

Scooter: Rave on Brother. There are few who are making their, and our voice heard. we the little people. Where is there any common sense or logic in our government. It seems that when they get to Washington, they all become the same. Gov. Wallace used to say that there is not a dime's worth of difference between Democrats and Republican. Put them all in a paper sack and pour them out, they will all bounce off the floor at the same time. Where are the middle of the roaders like the majority of Americans. They run on great platforms and we become believers. When they get to D. C. we can't recogonize them anymore. What are we to do? I am frustrated and don't know where to turn. What are we going to do?

• Upvote 2

Thank you Scott! :D

I hear you and agree. The country has been looted

my friend, and what you have stated and verified is the tip of the iceberg.

It will not end well, we all must be prepared for that. Remember, we have gone

so far passed the point of no return, government itself is now throwing it wherever

they want to. They are funding wars, and we are getting ready to enter another round

of mid east conflict. This was planned out as early as 2002.

Also, wallstreet and their minion banks are laughing because they have had over 2

years of 'free' or near free money and once again have hosed the system. The only

reason these folks are not in prison is because they are in collusion with each other.

This started LONG before the current administration, yet each one continues it because

they know we cannot stop it. it is a train wreck that no one will believe until it hits. it will

hit literally overnight, markets will gap down and nothing anyone can do about it...but it will

make 1929 - 1954 look like a walk in the park. 2008 was a trial run, the real damage and

carnage hits within 12 - 18 months, along with hyper inflation that we have NEVER seen.

Also, an IQD revaluation will literally mean NOTHING as so many have been lied to about...

we are now passed 100 Trillion$ of debt and unfunded liabilities. We must all accept it is

time to think reality.

Thank you Scott for your great effort. I could say more, but you have covered it in an excellent manner. :D

All my best my friend!

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 4

Thank you Scooter for documenting what some of us have been unsettled about for some time now. The pieces keep coming to light and you have offered some deep information.

I know there are many groups who have formed as an "assault on the system" but so far, from my cursory research they all have agendas beyond what I am willing to become involved with.

I see the necessity, as I know you've spoken about in other posts, for we Americans to take action on a personal level, to have back up food supplies and water and other emergency items as we see fit. I agree wholeheartedly and have begun that process in earnest.

What can we do??? I know that is the main question that arises.... and for me, it remains on the table ....

May God bless us all,

pvS

• Upvote 2

Good Post Scooter!!!

The more that we can awaken people that we have been duped by ALL of our elected officials the quicker we can "Off Gas" and look to apply the Brake!

I have a book with my editor right now that addresses where we are and what action must be taken by regular folks right now,.... and many will not like how few options we have, nor the critical action they MUST take.

also,.. did you catch this little tidbit from a few short years ago?

http://www.rense.com/general85/China'sPlanToConquer.htm

Great post, Scooter! Validates what many of us have thought for a long time. I didn't spend 24 years of my life in the service of my country to allow it to come to this. Let's hope more people wake up to this so we can salvage at least something for our children.

Can someone please tell me why NO ONE does anything about it ? Is there someone who can do something?

IMHO,.. for too many years there were too many of us content to find our path, raise our families and in general just live our lives. We mistakenly entrrusted the system to keep us all equal through the application of law.

There were many times in the last 30 years that we have collectively scratched our heads in bewilderment as to what some people were thinking, yet we carried on. It is what is known as a "Normalcy Bias" whereas we expect things to be as they have always been.

Then the Meltdown of our economy occured culminating in TARP, Stimulus, QE1 and QE2,... and those of us who were content, immediatley realized that "any perscription without a diagnosis is malpractice"!

We have been knocked out of our happy place, and THAT is what the Tea Parties are all about.

If what is going on does not Harsh your Mellow,.... then you are not at all interested in self determination.

Remain steady and calm is my best advice, this can not be a revolution, it is to late for that,... at this point we must prepare for a Stay behind Operation.

Scooter,

Thanks for the hard work, and putting it out in front of folks.

The Fed has been one of my hobbies for the last decade.

G. Edward Griffin's "The Creature From Jekyll Island" should be required reading in the school system.

I live around 20 miles from the location where the famous "duck hunt" took place.

FDR took the edict of the Federal Reserve and codified it as HR-1491, by proclamation and an emergency session. Proc 2038, 2039 and 2040. Introduced March 5th, and signed into law March 9, 1933. This was known as "The Banking Conservation Act". It created the ground work for Gold Confiscation by redefining the Trading With the Enemies Act of 1917 to now include US Citizens as Enemies of the State. USC part 95A, became USC 12 part 95B.

There was only one copy of the act, it it was held by the speaker of the house. 40 Minutes total was given for discussion before a vote.

There were only 2 major dissentrers; McFadden and Lindberg. Their lives were destroyed; after 3 attempts, McFadden was finally eliminated. Lindberg didn't fare much better. His outspoken criticism of the Federal Reserve had already had cost him a grandchild in 1932...

When congress passed this act, they voted themselves out of the loop to ever repeal it, and the War and Emergency Powers Act was born. USC 12 Part 95B

It is well worth reading the Congressional Record on this. From memory, it should be the first session of the 73rd congress, pages 81 throug 105 or there abouts.

James Trafficant: http://www.afn.org/~govern/bankruptcy.html

James "Beam Me UP Scotty" Trafficant also got the royal treatment.

The combo of the Fed (1910 failed as the Aldrich Plan, passed 1913 as the Glass-Owen Bill in 1913), IRS (16th Amendment 1913), and Social Security act, August 14, 1935 created the entire path to the destruciton we face today.

The fed prints the money, sells the bonds and charges us the interest. Social Security ultimately converted all us State Citizens into Federal Pensioners (the term taxpayer was born), and the IRS was responsible for collecting the interst on the debt, created by the Federal Reserve and now the responsibility of the Taxpayer.

If you want to try a social experiment, try to get your newborn out of the hospital without applying for a Social Security Number.

Patriot Singer/Songwriter Carl Klang wrote a few tunes about the fed. Steve Vaus is another musician that wasn't afraid to take on political hot potatoes in song.

I haven't taken the time to go through all of what you put together, so if the above is a duplication, my apologies.

Keep up the good fight.

"We'll fight 'em 'till Hell freezes over, then we'll fight 'em on skates"

Can someone please tell me why NO ONE does anything about it ? Is there someone who can do something?

I believe the world had had it's fill of the Economic Terrorism created by the Federal Reserve. I believe the IMF will eventally give us a chance to recapitalize, based on resources, provided we eliminate the Federal Reserve and the cottage industry it created.

If you have stock in Heidleberg, that would be a good time to sell it.

Dalite,

Thank you for the post for that was truly PHENOMENAL INFORMATION!!!! Please provide more as I have learned a great deal from your responses.

Again, thank you my friend and I hope you have a great weekend.

SCOOTER

quote name='Dalite' date='23 April 2011 - 07:21 PM' timestamp='1303615311' post='456862']

Scooter,

Thanks for the hard work, and putting it out in front of folks.

The Fed has been one of my hobbies for the last decade.

G. Edward Griffin's "The Creature From Jekyll Island" should be required reading in the school system.

I live around 20 miles from the location where the famous "duck hunt" took place.

FDR took the edict of the Federal Reserve and codified it as HR-1491, by proclamation and an emergency session. Proc 2038, 2039 and 2040. Introduced March 5th, and signed into law March 9, 1933. This was known as "The Banking Conservation Act". It created the ground work for Gold Confiscation by redefining the Trading With the Enemies Act of 1917 to now include US Citizens as Enemies of the State. USC part 95A, became USC 12 part 95B.

There was only one copy of the act, it it was held by the speaker of the house. 40 Minutes total was given for discussion before a vote.

There were only 2 major dissentrers; McFadden and Lindberg. Their lives were destroyed; after 3 attempts, McFadden was finally eliminated. Lindberg didn't fare much better. His outspoken criticism of the Federal Reserve had already had cost him a grandchild in 1932...

When congress passed this act, they voted themselves out of the loop to ever repeal it, and the War and Emergency Powers Act was born. USC 12 Part 95B

It is well worth reading the Congressional Record on this. From memory, it should be the first session of the 73rd congress, pages 81 throug 105 or there abouts.

James Trafficant: http://www.afn.org/~...bankruptcy.html

James "Beam Me UP Scotty" Trafficant also got the royal treatment.

The combo of the Fed (1910 failed as the Aldrich Plan, passed 1913 as the Glass-Owen Bill in 1913), IRS (16th Amendment 1913), and Social Security act, August 14, 1935 created the entire path to the destruciton we face today.

The fed prints the money, sells the bonds and charges us the interest. Social Security ultimately converted all us State Citizens into Federal Pensioners (the term taxpayer was born), and the IRS was responsible for collecting the interst on the debt, created by the Federal Reserve and now the responsibility of the Taxpayer.

If you want to try a social experiment, try to get your newborn out of the hospital without applying for a Social Security Number.

Patriot Singer/Songwriter Carl Klang wrote a few tunes about the fed. Steve Vaus is another musician that wasn't afraid to take on political hot potatoes in song.

I haven't taken the time to go through all of what you put together, so if the above is a duplication, my apologies.

Keep up the good fight.

"We'll fight 'em 'till Hell freezes over, then we'll fight 'em on skates"

I believe the world had had it's fill of the Economic Terrorism created by the Federal Reserve. I believe the IMF will eventally give us a chance to recapitalize, based on resources, provided we eliminate the Federal Reserve and the cottage industry it created.

If you have stock in Heidleberg, that would be a good time to sell it.

• Upvote 1

I think last Novemner was a fair start. We need good strong conservative people to fight the lefties that infiltrate the whole DC scene. It's gotta start there. I'd love to see Trump wipe the floor with O!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1