Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Dinar Rumors***

easyrider

i do expect this is our week now.

sure wiould like to be correct this time

you all will like phoenix's call, it's realy nice to hear this man as excited as he is on the subject, been fun this week (0: he also has some other important info to relate off the dinar subject, nothing to freak out over just good to be aware so relatively prepared & taking bit extra care of yourself in general.

will send news if anything super significant or particularly tasty rumors to drool over comes through but plan to relax & enjoy our Easter weekend.

even if it "popped" tonight the financial world is on vacation til Monday so my best advice,

which am taking myself, is to focus energy on all the woundrous loving blessings that make up our life right Now (0:

Happy Easter Friends!

Kellyann

Phoenix's call last night

http://www.blogtalkr...n-kept-a-rollin

relevant news articles

http://articlesofint...y.blogspot.com/

i'm not sure if bliwolf meant to say "a.m." or "p.m" relative to this sentence: "seen on screens mondays after 9:15 pm est in US"

if written correctly as "p.m> then that would explain why banking world looks to Tuesdays as first possible day and why windows for such things close on Thursdays due to the next friday evening "lock in:

I don't know anything about it, just trying to figure from what he says here & others been saying about those Tues - Thurs best time window for global bank system

From Deb:

Well I think bluwolf said the same thing 2 weeks ago-but who knows? Just passing it on. I like his rate guess though.

Deb

Apr 22 5:15 PM [bluwolf] Hi all

[msjeta1] bluwolf good evening did you see Okie post about IMF yet?

[bluwolf] MsJeta no but I can imagine that the imf deal is over and gone jejeje

[bluwolf] The rate will be as spoken about very good pr

[bluwolf] Lets just say from 3+ all the way to 12 divide by 3 adding 2

[wycoffjul] bluwolf WOW that would be GREAT!!

[msjeta1] bluwolf with that we will more than be able to do the work God has set out for us to do and be very grateful. .

[bluwolf] Thomson system all fridays at 10:15 pm pst lockin, Sunday 5:15 pm est reveal, seen on screens mondays after 9:15 pm est in US, I am not going to repeat again

[bluwolf] Worldwide alienment banks after 2pm est no more repeats people

From Don:

Good Morning all,

Just for clarity.. yesterday's stuff about 5/3 bank stopping sales of Dinar, wasn't to say All banks have stopped.. and certainly the 2 big sites..dinartrade and dinarbanker haven't stopped selling.

What it was, though, was interesting.. because 5/3 was probably the largest US Regional bank still selling IQD, and for them to abruptly stop.. doesn't make sense... as it was a easy source of good profits for them. Again though, it was not to say all retail of dinar is stopped. It was almost amusing though, 5/3's official response was.. to "curb speculation" umm..right. Like big institutions are suddenly becoming concerned with average people..like you and me.. It also could be an indication their sources are drying up. Who knows? the Shadow knows! LOL

I look at it as just another log on the fire..suggesting..this may be closer now. With each passing day.. they have to be closer...

Okie mentions the Federal Reserve having a Press Conference this week. this Event is Unprecedented! Never in 97 years, has this privately owned, for profit, institution done this. If you have an interest, google and read.. "Secrets of the Federal Reserve" by Eustace Mullins... better yet... here is a link.. you can download the book in Word format. its only about 200 pages or less, and is the true source of the research many plagiarized later.

Mullins was a Librarian of Congress and got access to Source documents etc.. this isnt conspiracy theory..its conspiracy FACT.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/reserve.htm

Here is a great Youtube video about the subject as well. We have responsibilities as Citizens to understand stuff relative to our government and society. Make some time. Become educated.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JXt1cayx0hs

Anyway, Here's to hoping.. that their demise is immanent! And here's to believing the Dinar will R-I-V soon!

Love, and Blessings to all, and Happy Easter

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

i do expect this is our week now.

:lol:

[bluwolf] The rate will be as spoken about very good pr

[bluwolf] Lets just say from 3+ all the way to 12 divide by 3 adding 2

[bluwolf] Thomson system all fridays at 10:15 pm pst lockin, Sunday 5:15 pm est reveal, seen on screens mondays after 9:15 pm est in US, I am not going to repeat again

[bluwolf] Worldwide alienment banks after 2pm est no more repeats people

Okie mentions the Federal Reserve having a Press Conference this week.

Okie? The guy who can't work out how to turn off his CAPS LOCK KEY AND TYPES LIKE A 6 YEAR OLD?

Yeah thats a guy who would know lots about everything....

Not a dig at you at all Easy,just the peoples waffle inside the post.

I like a good laugh on a Sunday evening!

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1