Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie post 4/23/2011

wiyakpa

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] NEXT WEEK I PLAN ON TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR A PLANE RIDE--I AM THINKING I WILL CHARGE MORE THAN WHAT I INITIALLY HAD INTENDED. THE HIGH COST OF 100 OCTANE LOW LEAD FUEL HAS RISEN AND I WILL HAVE TO TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION--IT APPEARS I MAY (POSSIBLY MAY) HAVE TO CHARGE OVER 4 DOLLARS PER TICKET.----NUFF SAID---PERIOD

lol.

where's james bond when we need him? 4.00 hmmm!

Right.....Where's John Holmes when we need him??????

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] NEXT WEEK I PLAN ON TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR A PLANE RIDE--I AM THINKING I WILL CHARGE MORE THAN WHAT I INITIALLY HAD INTENDED. THE HIGH COST OF 100 OCTANE LOW LEAD FUEL HAS RISEN AND I WILL HAVE TO TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION--IT APPEARS I MAY (POSSIBLY MAY) HAVE TO CHARGE OVER 4 DOLLARS PER TICKET.----NUFF SAID---PERIOD

This is obviously an INUENDO!

You know. An Italian suppository!

It's sad that everybody picks on you buddy. It really just show how naive they are. Any time you have this many agencies and governments involved in coordinating a worldwide event this big, you are bound to have misinformation, disagreements in timing, problems with information channels - More problems then you could even begin to understand. Most of the people that are passing information are not top brass in this thing. Those guys aren't talking at all (with the exception of personal and family relations - Sad that those guys can't be jailed for passing insider info). We should be patient. This will grow even after it's done. The GDP based on current oil production is almost 7 times what the US GDP is. $4 is very foreseeable, and still undervalued - I probably wouldn't go more than that simply because the US is leaving. They may find themselves taken over by Iran once we leave - You have no idea of the situation going on over there - If they make it two years without us and the GDP continues to move forward - The sky's the limit. We, being privy to this, may have many more opportunities to profit as the years continue - Let's not forget what else we are doing - We are helping an entire nation become whole - A nation that was previously enslaved. I think it would be an amazing thing if it went down during Pesach.

• Upvote 1

It's sad that everybody picks on you buddy. It really just show how naive they are. Any time you have this many agencies and governments involved in coordinating a worldwide event this big, you are bound to have misinformation, disagreements in timing, problems with information channels - More problems then you could even begin to understand. Most of the people that are passing information are not top brass in this thing. Those guys aren't talking at all (with the exception of personal and family relations - Sad that those guys can't be jailed for passing insider info). We should be patient. This will grow even after it's done. The GDP based on current oil production is almost 7 times what the US GDP is. $4 is very foreseeable, and still undervalued - I probably wouldn't go more than that simply because the US is leaving. They may find themselves taken over by Iran once we leave - You have no idea of the situation going on over there - If they make it two years without us and the GDP continues to move forward - The sky's the limit. We, being privy to this, may have many more opportunities to profit as the years continue - Let's not forget what else we are doing - We are helping an entire nation become whole - A nation that was previously enslaved. I think it would be an amazing thing if it went down during Pesach.

Sorry Boss, we are not going anywhere. You can put that in your pipe and smoke it. Then get a big mac and smoke some more ;) We'll never leave that oil. Unless we drain it dry.

I'm having trouble decifering the super secret cryptic mumbo jumbo message.

Over $4.00 per ticket? what could that mean? He's sure thrown everybody off the trail

with that. I don't think even the CIA or Maxwell Smart or Agent 99 could understand that one.

Does anybody have their decoder ring from elementary school?

Edited by jgp
  • Upvote 1

Where (chat) does this major, habitual lying doofus come from?

I need to join just so I can call out his daily lies!

I only read his chats to see what new lie he has to say.

According to Okie, I have cashed in at least 200 times in the last few years.

Exactly

But its almost like trying to educate an obese person while in the queue at McDonalds...whats the point.

Some people are obviously so blinkered here they wont tolerate anything 'downer'. Its called perspective people.

I see some poor guy got 8 negatives already just for calling BS on Okie, that speaks volumes of either how many pumpers are currently frequenting this site and giving negs to any sensible non hyped post and plus marks to the waffle and BS.

Edited by RRSport

O M G He's at it again!

I think this may be one of the symptoms of dementia!

Before his "ships at sea" thingy he was, about a year and a bit ago, starting all his posts with reference to fuelling up his airplane, taking off, and landing, filling his posts with references and terms a pilot would understand. Some of them, also, a pilot would find ludicrous in how they were used. And his "date" information was always referral to when he would be landing, Hours and minutes or when certain things happened, all to be considered days and weeks and of course, when certain things happened. The "rate", as you see, was always the cost of something ... as in the plane ticket. Very little originality in this guy. I guess that's why it is always forecast on Thursday to happen on Monday.

Now he has returned to the old scenario. Dementia setting in? I would not be at all surprised.

:blink:

smee2

• Downvote 1

I found this same post on dd where it looks like Okie later added a couple more lines. it is immediatly followed by Roger @ dd's take on the post. FYI

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] NEXT WEEK I PLAN ON TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR A PLANE RIDE–I AM THINKING I WILL CHARGE MORE THAN WHAT I INITIALLY HAD INTENDED. THE HIGH COST OF 100 OCTANE LOW LEAD FUEL HAS RISEN AND I WILL HAVE TO TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION–IT APPEARS I MAY (POSSIBLY MAY) HAVE TO CHARGE OVER 4 DOLLARS PER TICKET.—-NUFF SAID—PERIOD

[3:49:55 PM]KEY WORD IS POSSIBLY AND MAY

[3:50:32 PM] I MAY NOT PUBLISH MY TICKET RATE BEFORE MON HERE IN THE USA MY RATE TO BE CHARGED MAY BE INFLUENCED BY A MID-WEEK MEETING BUT THINK I WILL DETERMINE RATE PREVIOUS TO THAT DATE

He’s saying people will be able to start making reservations to cash-in their Dinar with Dinar Dealers next week, and that the IMF has increased the rate at which they will be RVing the currency due to higher-than-expected oil prices, even higher than $4. He’s saying they “may” not publish the tick rate before Monday in the US, and that the rate may be adjusted in the mid-week meeting, but will probably be determined previous to the mid-week meeting.

I’m gathering that maybe the month of MAY “may” be insinuated in his “coded” talk in there as well? I’m not sure.

I have NO COMMENT on what he has to share, or on what he’s saying. I just know how he talks, so I know how he refers to things in relation to the Dinar and the RV. I “may” be wrong in my effort to translate. LOL!

• Thanks 1