Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie post 4/23/2011

wiyakpa

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] NEXT WEEK I PLAN ON TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR A PLANE RIDE--I AM THINKING I WILL CHARGE MORE THAN WHAT I INITIALLY HAD INTENDED. THE HIGH COST OF 100 OCTANE LOW LEAD FUEL HAS RISEN AND I WILL HAVE TO TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION--IT APPEARS I MAY (POSSIBLY MAY) HAVE TO CHARGE OVER 4 DOLLARS PER TICKET.----NUFF SAID---PERIOD

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] NEXT WEEK I PLAN ON TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR A PLANE RIDE--I AM THINKING I WILL CHARGE MORE THAN WHAT I INITIALLY HAD INTENDED. THE HIGH COST OF 100 OCTANE LOW LEAD FUEL HAS RISEN AND I WILL HAVE TO TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION--IT APPEARS I MAY (POSSIBLY MAY) HAVE TO CHARGE OVER 4 DOLLARS PER TICKET.----NUFF SAID---PERIOD

So Okie's gonna take a reservation ?? BUT the real question should be ... can he HOLD the reservation ???

• Upvote 4

Is there a point to this. Make the message all code based like he is passing information along that could get him killed. What an idiot.

Actually I think he is telling us gas will be over $4 a gallon next week. Thanks for the informative "no ****" common sense.

Edited by KramerDinar
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 11

Where (chat) does this major, habitual lying doofus come from?

I need to join just so I can call out his daily lies!

I only read his chats to see what new lie he has to say.

According to Okie, I have cashed in at least 200 times in the last few years.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Thanks for the post wyakpa. I 'MAY' not be able to resist the urge at some light hearted(headed) lampooning though. Okie does manage to be entertaining although some of the things he says sound like they might be coming from the north end of a south bound cow ! ( Sorry for the lame attempt at an Okie-ism ) :D

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HUH???!!! 4 dollars a ticket for a pane ride to where??

• Upvote 1