Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

300,000 iqd's

Warmav

this is what Govt people will make a year. Now if it RV's they will make 300,000 us dollars. they have to lop and rv. 1 zero then 1 for 1. they cannot make everyone in iraq a millionaire. Espescially if they have such a poor population there will be a huge disparity between the have and have nots... and we know what that brings...... boooom!:confused:

Who is to say that their salaries would not be adjusted to be the same total value? What rule in the universe says that if they make USD equivalent $50k per year now...that it would not be the same equivalent after? The 300k dinar number can change accordingly once the RV occurs.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Count Now come on, they will have an open market where the dollar is bought and sold just like the dinar, it is just that they will have a whole bunch of dinar... and yes there will be hyperinflation that is exactly why there cbi keeps buying and selling dollars to keep there money stable. once it hits a 1 to 1 ration that will shoot up inflation

this is what Govt people will make a year. Now if it RV's they will make 300,000 us dollars. they have to lop and rv. 1 zero then 1 for 1. they cannot make everyone in iraq a millionaire. Espescially if they have such a poor population there will be a huge disparity between the have and have nots... and we know what that brings...... boooom!:confused:

Why are you starting the same post you already started?

That's Your Opinion and you are entitle to it but you are so wrong... not even close...

And no there will not be any hyperinflation because of all their commodities and soon exports like; Oil, Natural Gas, Natural and Mineral Water, Olives, Olive Oil and all their other mineral commodities they will be exporting not only in the ME but worldwide which will keep them from ever going into hyperinflation.

They cannot move their IQD's out of the country... it's against THEIR laws.

Did you see what happened to the US Soldier who left Iraq with Dinars recently and got caught... or don't you keep up with the news?

So for Iraqis to leave their country and move to the USA will not be an easy task... especially if YOU knew about the laws there.

I think we have the have and have nots here in this country. Iraq will not devalue their currency then revalue it... It acomplishes nothing but would have the reverse affect. And if you look and the oil share agreements there will be plenty of money to go around. If you don't believe me look at Dubai, how many poor people do you see there or even Saudi Arabia there are no poor people there either.

Just look at how North Korean Won has its 2 zeros lopped off to kill all the life savings of their own population on Dec 2009 despite they faced hyperinflation. They shouldn't lop 2 zeros first. At least 1 zero lopped off first might save them half life for a while. There are many unreported armed uprisings still going on till today. A lop is a lop and there is no such thing as a genuine lop or a fake lop. If I lop your head off with a sharp knife, it is not a fake lop or a fake chop. If Iraq does likewise, they might have no more life left because they will have to compete with future Gulf currency rate which IQD can't do with an RV of 10 cents. This is a cheap skate currency no wealthy nations in the ME wants it to join them and it is likened to asking Cambodia and Vietnam their low currencies to be on a par with the wealthy ones in the ME. Such beggar's rate which is not worth than the price of a toilet paper now!

Hey guy's.....I miss all of you as well but my email is sorta getting jammed up. I cannot respond to anyone personally because I have been banned..........Heck, I cannot even respond to a mod friend..........I raise my glass to all (most) of you wonderful people. Boop thinks we are on the cusp of RV of the IQD.....Why?.....Because I am a researcher (5+yrs. w/this) as well as being a goofball. That is my boopdate & I am sticking w/it.

As stated before, It is harsh being a bipolar boopie........Where is a DaisyRN when ya need one?.............?