Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

check out this Swiss converter of currency

wiyakpa

Just curious as to the converter at Bloomberg. It has worked up until Friday night and now can't convert Iraqi Dinars.

www.bloomberg.com/personal-finance/calculators/currency-converter/

Just curious is all...

I just check that also.....maybe something is in the works....hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....good find,Happy Easter!

I'm not saying this IS something or IS NOT something because I'm a firm believer that none of the little things really make a difference to us until we are all at the bank cashing in but this morning just for sh*ts and giggles I wanted to check out the website again thinking if this was just a little glitch like we've seen before on other sites (Jordan Islamic Bank) then surely they would have it fixed today right? Well it's still showing up so either they don't know about the problem yet which I find a little unlikely or they intended for this "error" to show up like this. Anyway just my :twocents:.

Have a great day everyone!

• Upvote 1

as of 4;07 pm cst

here is the forex openings and for what ever reason its showing movement

+13.80

(+1.18%)

21:10 GMT - Real-time Data (Disclaimer)

Bid

Open

Ask

High

Low

New York

Closed

Opens on Apr 25th, 2011

London

Closed

Opens on Apr 26th, 2011

Tokyo

Closed

Opens in 2 Hrs. 54 mins.

Milano

Closed

Opens on Apr 26th, 2011

Sydney

Closed

Opens on Apr 27th, 2011

Singapore

Closed

Opens in 3 Hrs. 54 mins.

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

If I remember correctly this happened about 2 months ago on another exchange rate calculator, Im hopeful but staying realistic. Just my opinion but I still dont think it will RV at over 1.00, Even then it will be a blessing to all though. I wont complain,