Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confirmed banks that have stopped selling the dinar

Just my thoughts, Dont no if its a sign or not. I think when the Dinar talk hit the TV talk show as i have herd, it started folks running to the banks buying dinar. From what i hear its sapose to be a costermer curtasy to buy forgin money from a bank to travel. The banks are not sapose to sell to people as an investment buy bank rules. Now that the word is out or the cat is out the bag, everybody wants to jump on the wagon to get rich. They have kept it pretty quiet for years, why do you think you never hear about it on public TV , we have troops there we should be advised of every thing that gos on over there but we dont. Because the Goverment controls the media. So now they are trying to stop the flood of buyers. :(

• Upvote 1

Well, its seems funny that all 5/3 banks stopped, all currency exchange counters at airports stopped selling, and all of the dealers either stopped wire transfers...layaways...or put limits on them. Not to memtion the upgrade of software that BOA announced yesterday! All of this is one day....something is in the air! JMO

I know there were 3 major banks selling...I was only aware of 5/3, has anyone checked the others? I made calls around the louisville KY area, and you simply cannot purchased dinar anywhere!

I posted this on another thread and it just my opinon.

The 5/3 initially was supplying a service to its customers who frequent the ME. Providing them with dinars to use for their stay there. We investors took advantage of this and they were willing to turn a blind eye because there was money being made. The dinar is not a recognized global currency . With that being said ask your self this. If this don't go the way we want it do you think 5/3 is going to buy back all that currency. No They wont . Not in less it becomes a global currency. And by law they dont have to. They made hundreds of thousands of US greenbacks on a currency that's basically worthless. Smart move on their part. They know now its close to the end. So close down the shop wait and see which way the wind blows. Either way they are going to win big. Just saying

• Upvote 1

I posted this on another thread and it just my opinon.

The 5/3 initially was supplying a service to its customers who frequent the ME. Providing them with dinars to use for their stay there. We investors took advantage of this and they were willing to turn a blind eye because there was money being made. The dinar is not a recognized global currency . With that being said ask your self this. If this don't go the way we want it do you think 5/3 is going to buy back all that currency. No They wont . Not in less it becomes a global currency. And by law they dont have to. They made hundreds of thousands of US greenbacks on a currency that's basically worthless. Smart move on their part. They know now its close to the end. So close down the shop wait and see which way the wind blows. Either way they are going to win big. Just saying

Dead on but can you blame them there in the business of money its their job to make it