Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What?.....lower denom.s...on sale? Has it RV,d..?

edavis

Pictures of the new lower denoms?

if not...somebody is pulling the stuff out of your arse while using a un-sanitized glove they found in a trash dump in the hospitals loading dock. you might want to have that looked at...you may have contracted a overly-hyped-virus or a major epidemic called Beh-Ess(theres been a lot of reports of this coming from all over the place).

:lol:

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

TAMPA DINAR..."Tampa Dinar not accepting Layaway & Reserve Orders at this time." 2011 Small Denom set 11 each, 1,000, 500, 250, 50. Yep, that's what it says.

Yep that is what I saw as well. I am not use to that site so I can't say what is new or old to this site.

I don't understand the discussion on lower denominations as far as "when they will be released". I have been in this since 2004, and don't really have much at all, though what i do have it all in lower denominations, including 50,250,500.1000 and 5000. That currency has been out for years. Are there denominatons lower than that, about which people are talking? Just trying to keep up here... :D:D

Thanks and Blessings !

Pictures of the new lower denoms?

if not...somebody is pulling the stuff out of your arse while using a un-sanitized glove they found in a trash dump in the hospitals loading dock. you might want to have that looked at...you may have contracted a overly-hyped-virus or a major epidemic called Beh-Ess(theres been a lot of reports of this coming from all over the place).

:lol:

Shinnidan has seen there is no light at the end of the Fable of the Iraqi RV, only a massive hole filled with b.s. .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Shinnidan has seen there is no light at the end of the Fable of the Iraqi RV, only a massive hole filled with b.s. .

hahaha... :lol: oh i think there's light...but very faint and all around it there's a foggy halo of BS....i rather see it from a far than being buried in it and can't get out. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Has it RV'd? Sure it has. I cashed in on Friday here in Maui. As. I pen this correspondence,I am sitting in the front seat of My New Lamborghini. Better hurry and cash in NOW. Banks are open on Saturdays.

Edited by sheik
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Aren't the lower denominations supposed to be 1, 5, 10 and 20, or something like that? The 50 has been around for ages!

yes, we are looking for lower than 50 dinar notes, those are the elusive lower notes we seek

• Upvote 1

Thank You...guess I,ve been here a little too long...but what of the coins....didn't know they were available ?

Edavis

The coins were taken out of circulation in 2004 because people didn't like them... I remember seeing an article last year that said the CBI had sold the entire lot of coins for scrap metal...

Please...someone debunk this or pinch me.

Tampa dinar has lower denoms. on sale now..in some cases as much as 100 to 1.

Is this new info or am I mistaken..please someone verify or explain.

There is nothing new there and you have always been able to buy 50's

I would watch the coins they pulled them back in 04. An should be making different ones

Never more says THE RAVEN

Lower denoms ... I would think that means lower than what we have been getting all along, which means something LESS than a 50.

And the lower denom coin sets are collectors items, not useable currency. Iraq does not use coinage any longer. You couldn't go there and use a fist full of coins to get a coke.

So, I don't see what the hubub is all about.

:)

smee2

Cock;ebur, when this happens, think Shin is going to kick your arse.

Sin, I am watching your language and I am shocked. Don't talk like that, sounds like shXX.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1