Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** Dinar Rumors**

easyrider

It would be interesting to see how much the dinar sales have increased in the past week from the dealers with all this news and video coverage going on. I would imagine it almost looks like the graph of US money being printed! :)

Stay grounded folks, it is so easy to get to excited and over buy what you had planned in the first place and we could still be waiting. I hope it is soon like Shabibi said but his soon by be longer. Only invest what you can afford.

Thanks Easy for putting the easy to read rumor package together for us! Great job Sir!!

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

i noticed shin :D oh! and check your zodiac too :lol:

:D hehe...then +1 for you too...lol :lol:

my Zodiac is Cancer....so, what am i supposed to be looking for? hmmm...let me guess...it will say..."Today is your Day! all your financial down falls will be will be turned in to a whirlwind of fortune...overnight!" is that wot i should be looking for? hehehe :lol:

DinarMillionaire. What???? Don't get the meaning on this but I'm old. :D

!الثور الخراء LLEMS I

In Arabic everything is read, right to left, need to read it that way. Basically this says " I smell BS", BS in Arabic. In other words DE JA MOOOOO, which means "seen this bull sh*! befooore"

Not to take away from a good post, it is informative, but with all the "smoke and mirrors" I don't believe in much anymore. Don't get too excited with anything, waiting for the real deal. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

shin, i hope so for you after seeing this post. look to mine as Leo. ;) that is what i email to you. :lol:

-_- *sighs* fine you want me to look...here is wot it say...for Apr, 22 2011 from the LA Times.

Mine:

Cancer (June 22-July 22): You don't have time for speculative ventures now. You'll do business with the one who has proved himself time and again. now you see why i have a sense of humor...regarding all of this? :lol:

Yours:

Leo (July 23-Aug. 22): A kindness will be extended to you by a stranger. This event will inspire you to pay it forward.

• Upvote 1

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....Nothing New....For all you young people out there...turn off your computers...get off your butts and live your life...its friday night...have fun and forget all this!

As for me I'm just back from a late dinner with my wife and I believe I'll let her ravish me tonight ( ouch...she just slapped me in the head)...bye,bye.

• Upvote 1

[1969L88] [POPPY2] Guys be alert and watch the rates tonight and tomorrow the forex closed a couple hour ago and tomorrow is a holiday for them so they will not open again till Sunday eve. This is a very opertune time for the rv they have three days to adjust and prepare??? Just a thought i am having . God love for all and especially old okie cause he needs some love and some healing,& driving lessons or new tires lol,lol poppy2

(*********************************************************************************************************

.[7:30:31 PM] G: Longfellow says Malikis till noon friday eastern standard to seat the ministers,then its out of his hands.

[jonjobe7] M [Rich Queen] I will suggest that ALL of you watch the Fed press conference next Wednesday. Don't ask me why. Just watch it.(first FED press conf in 97 years)

The April 27 news conference, the first in the Federal Reserve's history, begins at 2:15 p.m. ET

We gotta' wonder what information will be covered.........((think))

The briefings will be broadcast live on the Federal Reserve's website.

< [9:08:59 PM] [stevo] Oklahoma Bank said they were still buying but wasn't selling dinar.. They said they got orders to quit selling because it was RVed!

[Rich Queen] Stevo Wow

[9:14:10 PM] [iqdgranny] a bank in OK says its RV'd, a bank in MO says its been signed off on, another bank, can't remember the state, says its RV'd. Its getting awfully close if it hasn't already RV'd

[9:15:36 PM] [campdav2000] Guys 5/3 Bank has sent an alert that may be just may be ( treat as Rumor) they may know something, have neen alerted that at 9 to 10 am Iraq time we could see the RV 2am about our time

*******************************************************************************************************.

[10:54:40 PM]: I had posted earlier that my Fifth Third Bank branch had stopped selling Dinar Aprox. 6pm Eastern.

this is to further confirm this did in fact happen here in ATLANTA!!!!!

My best friend ran into his Fifth third Bank branch manager at a local restaurant (9pm). She confirmed that the order to stop selling dinar was given!!!!!

She said the reason was that The IQD has RV'd!!!!

this from another dinar room. This is from G herself

Tags: Dinar

******************************************************************************************************

[blaino] OK, Citizens... Not enough to call it as "Happening NOW" but it's looking VERY GOOD... the next 10 to 12 hours may deliver us. We have a ton of stuff... just not enough to be able to definitively say "RV NOW!" Trust that we will watch through the night... what remains of it anyway.... Blaino

[blaino] In the event of an RV... YOU KNOW we will immediatly go to CC..

*******************************************************************************************************

[the.minister] A gentlemen on the MTT chatroom just said, he asked his banker at 5th 3rd street Bank to call him if anything changes on the dinar. He got a call from his Banker today at 6:39 pm and stated that his banker told him that5th 3rd Bank just got an emergency email to STOP selling dinar IMMEDIATELY. Also she gave him the rate, So call in and listen to it yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#

[POPPY2] i will share ont thing that i got today about the rate. From 3pm central time this evening i got three calls from different sources that dont even know one another and all had the same rate within one penny lol,lol i couldnt believe it one said $3.45 the next said $3.36 and the last said $3.47 lol,lol i told the queen i hope they kept calling cause it was going the right direction but was amazed they where all that close and like i said they dont have the same sources or even know one another . Poppy2

[the.minister] And his bank is in the ATL. She even showed him the email to show the reflection. Call in rite now, they're talking about it. He said his banker didnt give is the exact rate. He back on now, call in. 7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx# It was a beginning rate of $2.18 and then floated up to $3.86+ It might be that branch ONLY. Call in.

MERCY!!!!

Ya'll may not receive this from me as some have interperted my prior post on okie's line today as a bash. I ment it when i said i enjoyed rumors. Kinda keeps the hopes alive. Rumors, whoever their from, are like poop on a stick. They look good but don't pass the sniff test, if you know what i am saying. I will listen to God, the one true God, the Lord Jesus Christ (thats why I got into this dinar thing anyway), and I will also wait for Adams text and email. Then I will confirm by checking the Forex and CBI websites. Then I will know it has come to pass. Untill then all is pure entertainment, after you study the financial planning info in the VIP section; that stuff is for real.

Thank you, thank you very much. Ahh huh.

[1969L88] [POPPY2] Guys be alert and watch the rates tonight and tomorrow the forex closed a couple hour ago and tomorrow is a holiday for them so they will not open again till Sunday eve. This is a very opertune time for the rv they have three days to adjust and prepare??? Just a thought i am having . God love for all and especially old okie cause he needs some love and some healing,& driving lessons or new tires lol,lol poppy2

(*********************************************************************************************************

.[7:30:31 PM] G: Longfellow says Malikis till noon friday eastern standard to seat the ministers,then its out of his hands.

[jonjobe7] M [Rich Queen] I will suggest that ALL of you watch the Fed press conference next Wednesday. Don't ask me why. Just watch it.(first FED press conf in 97 years)

The April 27 news conference, the first in the Federal Reserve's history, begins at 2:15 p.m. ET

We gotta' wonder what information will be covered.........((think))

The briefings will be broadcast live on the Federal Reserve's website.

< [9:08:59 PM] [stevo] Oklahoma Bank said they were still buying but wasn't selling dinar.. They said they got orders to quit selling because it was RVed!

[Rich Queen] Stevo Wow

[9:14:10 PM] [iqdgranny] a bank in OK says its RV'd, a bank in MO says its been signed off on, another bank, can't remember the state, says its RV'd. Its getting awfully close if it hasn't already RV'd

[9:15:36 PM] [campdav2000] Guys 5/3 Bank has sent an alert that may be just may be ( treat as Rumor) they may know something, have neen alerted that at 9 to 10 am Iraq time we could see the RV 2am about our time

*******************************************************************************************************.

[10:54:40 PM]: I had posted earlier that my Fifth Third Bank branch had stopped selling Dinar Aprox. 6pm Eastern.

this is to further confirm this did in fact happen here in ATLANTA!!!!!

My best friend ran into his Fifth third Bank branch manager at a local restaurant (9pm). She confirmed that the order to stop selling dinar was given!!!!!

She said the reason was that The IQD has RV'd!!!!

this from another dinar room. This is from G herself

Tags: Dinar

******************************************************************************************************

[blaino] OK, Citizens... Not enough to call it as "Happening NOW" but it's looking VERY GOOD... the next 10 to 12 hours may deliver us. We have a ton of stuff... just not enough to be able to definitively say "RV NOW!" Trust that we will watch through the night... what remains of it anyway.... Blaino

[blaino] In the event of an RV... YOU KNOW we will immediatly go to CC..

*******************************************************************************************************

[the.minister] A gentlemen on the MTT chatroom just said, he asked his banker at 5th 3rd street Bank to call him if anything changes on the dinar. He got a call from his Banker today at 6:39 pm and stated that his banker told him that5th 3rd Bank just got an emergency email to STOP selling dinar IMMEDIATELY. Also she gave him the rate, So call in and listen to it yourself xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#

[POPPY2] i will share ont thing that i got today about the rate. From 3pm central time this evening i got three calls from different sources that dont even know one another and all had the same rate within one penny lol,lol i couldnt believe it one said $3.45 the next said $3.36 and the last said $3.47 lol,lol i told the queen i hope they kept calling cause it was going the right direction but was amazed they where all that close and like i said they dont have the same sources or even know one another . Poppy2

[the.minister] And his bank is in the ATL. She even showed him the email to show the reflection. Call in rite now, they're talking about it. He said his banker didnt give is the exact rate. He back on now, call in. 7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx# It was a beginning rate of $2.18 and then floated up to $3.86+ It might be that branch ONLY. Call in.

i bought some today so i doubt this is true n i could order more right now but im done buyin anymore got all im gonna need

and after that....

we'd have to wait for all the planet to be aligned with the center of the the center of the universe... :lol:

Absolutely.

In Arabic everything is read, right to left, need to read it that way. Basically this says " I smell BS", BS in Arabic. In other words DE JA MOOOOO, which means "seen this bull sh*! befooore"

Not to take away from a good post, it is informative, but with all the "smoke and mirrors" I don't believe in much anymore. Don't get too excited with anything, waiting for the real deal. :)

Read, agreed & undersigned.

5.27 Tomorrow!

Great name you got there. The Best of the Best.......smile.......

jizz in my pants?

Good.