Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Rumors......... begs a big question???

cgbrown

I have read many of the 'bank rumors' today and on previous occassions. The difference I notice this time is it seems to be affecting all banks, and in all regions.

But the question it raises in my mind is this: Why is only the Dinar being stopped? They are still selling other currencies.

Especially since it is legal for us to purchase the 'dinar'. Why would the bank care if we are making a trip to Iraq or not???

And to what business is it of theirs what we do with the 'dinar'. If i want to buy it and wallpaper my office, why would they be concerned???

A point to watch is, if and when all Dealers stop selling. Would this not be a signal of the RV forthcoming.

• Upvote 7

They are mitigating their risk. They don't want to have to defend a bunch of rediculous lawsuits when this rv doesn't bingo like we hoped it would. Why didn't they do it before now? Maybe corporate wasn't aware until some regional manager got up the nerve to say the tellers in their region were getting bombarded with dinar purchases. And then another manager agreed and so on etc. (Bankers are afraid to complain when higher ups are on the call, don't want to be seen as whiners)Then corporate really started to look at what was going on and got legal involved. That's all it took. Shut her down! This is just my humble opinion of course. :)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I have read many of the 'bank rumors' today and on previous occassions. The difference I notice this time is it seems to be affecting all banks, and in all regions.

But the question it raises in my mind is this: Why is only the Dinar being stopped? They are still selling other currencies.

Especially since it is legal for us to purchase the 'dinar'. Why would the bank care if we are making a trip to Iraq or not???

And to what business is it of theirs what we do with the 'dinar'. If i want to buy it and wallpaper my office, why would they be concerned???

A point to watch is, if and when all Dealers stop selling. Would this not be a signal of the RV forthcoming.

Very good point indeed!

They are mitigating their risk. They don't want to have to defend a bunch of rediculous lawsuits when this rv doesn't bingo like we hoped it would. Why didn't they do it before now? Maybe corporate wasn't aware until some regional manager got up the nerve to say the tellers in their region were getting bombarded with dinar purchases. And then another manager agreed and so on etc. (Bankers are afraid to complain when higher ups are on the call, don't want to be seen as whiners)Then corporate really started to look at what was going on and got legal involved. That's all it took. Shut her down! This is just my humble opinion of course. :)

Bull. Sorry, not buying that one. Been doing it for years, corporate just now noticing? Do you realize how many dinars were sold before the end of the year. The sales now are nothing

Hey I said it was just JMHO. I'm sticking by it. That division probably got a big pat on the back and some bonuses too for having a banner year in 2010. I just think it took a while for someone with "say so" to look at what was really going on, did a forehead slap and said risk! I see risk! We gotta do something. JMHO!

you would think corp knows people are buyng iqd for speculation/investment. i mean with the large amounts they sell they have to know it isn't for travel use. they have the same customers come in and purchase iqd on a regular basis. don't all transactions end up going back to corp at some point and time? know one knows the true reasons they stopped selling, but surely if they have no clue people are buyng iqd for reasons other than travel then thye need to get some serious re-training done at corp or maybe hire some smarter people....

So the question is...how much dinar was 5th 3rd bank purchasing....will we see the effect at the next auction?

If the auction amount is down then we should really think....hummmmmmm

5/3rd ordered theirs through TampaDinar.... don't know if they are involved in the 'currency auction' you are referring to.

You mention "all banks".......I have only read 5/3 & BOA. Has it affected others that has been verified by members here?

Actually if you read the details of it, it does mention the currency......

Actually it only mentions financial instruments made mrom the sale of petroleum products, not currency. It is saying you can make money from your investment in Iraq petroleum.