Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Longfellow Post: 4-22-2011

Austin-Powers-for-PM

IMO, either this guy is the most magnificent liar in the world, or his intel is absolutely amazing. There is no in-between. I'm hoping it's the latter, but I'll let you decide

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Longfellow} Just off with Iraq. IMF said no to lower RV rate for several reasons, but biggest is fear of massive runs on the currency if the world feels it is under valued. Maliki's time is up and they are working to get him gone. Can't reveal to much but it will be interesting to see how fast they can get him out and back on track and RV. Things are moving very quickly should be a very interesting time next week. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

{Robdel7}How credible is your intel? Im not doubting you but I sure want something solid. Did IMF say the original rv is still in the plans or do they need mailiki gone first? Thanks for your intel. Hope you dont mind my need of some real no bs info as this whole dinar world is full of liars!

{Longfellow} My intel is solid but I guess we all say that. But I will say that they have been dead on about everything and I trust them completely. IMF is anxious to go if GOI is fully seated. That might mean that Maliki has to go. Trust me I understand your need for credible intel. That's the only reason I am posting is I was just like you and alot of others in that I was frustrated that we never seemed to get straight info. I can promise I won't be posting anything but what my sources know to be true. I have alot more intel I hold back because we aren't 100% on. Once I get confirmation it's real I will put it out unless I feel it could hurt my sources.

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 2

A note to Longfellow:

I was one of few people here who said from your first post that you sounded credible and that I believed you. I don't believe many things that can be construed as rumors. The day after Dr Shabibi was in D.C. you posted that he was in Switzerland. I could not then, and still can find no evidence that this meeting in Switzerland occured. Sorry, your credibility with me no longer exists. I would love to believe you, unfortunately I think you are probably just another guru wannabe.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

I am going out on a limb and say I actually believe him. He isn't yelling RV every single day and actually has said it is not going to happen this weekend.

Idid too, till he said Shabs was in Switzerland the day after he was in D.C. He wasn't.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A note to Longfellow:

I was one of few people here who said from your first post that you sounded credible and that I believed you. I don't believe many things that can be construed as rumors. The day after Dr Shabibi was in D.C. you posted that he was in Switzerland. I could not then, and still can find no evidence that this meeting in Switzerland occured. Sorry, your credibility with me no longer exists. I would love to believe you, unfortunately I think you are probably just another guru wannabe.

That's how I am feeling too. The Switzerland comment sticks out when I read all other posts now. Unless it was in secrecy in order to hide it from anyone in Iraq... Not sure that would be the case...

• Upvote 3

That's how I am feeling too. The Switzerland comment sticks out when I read all other posts now. Unless it was in secrecy in order to hide it from anyone in Iraq... Not sure that would be the case...

You took the words right out of my moutn RSS.

• Upvote 2

A note to Longfellow:

As they movie Gloreous Bastards says " That's a BINGO "

RSSkelton Thanks for you're insight. As always you're Dead on. I want to believe this, but the Switzerland thing does need proven. Ole' Shabbs must have really had a fast jet and a double to be in DC and Switzerland.

Have a GREAT EASTER Weekend Everyone, I know I'm trying to pull myself away from the RV Watch. We can't make it happen. It will happen in it's own time. IMO I feel very soon.

• Upvote 1

IMO, either this guy is the most magnificent liar in the world, or his intel is absolutely amazing. There is no in-between. I'm hoping it's the latter, but I'll let you decide

End Quote

I'm pretty sure that li'l voice inside you already provided the answer.....

End Quote

I'm pretty sure that li'l voice inside you already provided the answer.....

Actually Umberto, it did.............but since the "li'l voice" intel is so hot, I can't tell you as it might divulge my sources. :D

Think Easter....................nuff said. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Longfellow} Just off with Iraq. IMF said no to lower RV rate for several reasons, but biggest is fear of massive runs on the currency if the world feels it is under valued. Maliki's time is up and they are working to get him gone. Can't reveal to much but it will be interesting to see how fast they can get him out and back on track and RV. Things are moving very quickly should be a very interesting time next week. Go Big or Go Home, Go RV!

{Robdel7}How credible is your intel? Im not doubting you but I sure want something solid. Did IMF say the original rv is still in the plans or do they need mailiki gone first? Thanks for your intel. Hope you dont mind my need of some real no bs info as this whole dinar world is full of liars!

{Longfellow} My intel is solid but I guess we all say that. But I will say that they have been dead on about everything and I trust them completely. IMF is anxious to go if GOI is fully seated. That might mean that Maliki has to go. Trust me I understand your need for credible intel. That's the only reason I am posting is I was just like you and alot of others in that I was frustrated that we never seemed to get straight info. I can promise I won't be posting anything but what my sources know to be true. I have alot more intel I hold back because we aren't 100% on. Once I get confirmation it's real I will put it out unless I feel it could hurt my sources.

4:19 PM [xxxx] hey guys and gals, just stopped by on way out door, but everything longfellow has said over the past few days has been incorrect. Shabs never went to imf for new lower rate, therefor there was no response today. Shabs also did not go to BIS after visit to washington. I dont know where he is getting any of this info, but it is incorrect. As far as moving around Maliki, that info is also very much incorrect. Please dont fall into all these rumors, Most out there are false. Giving these people the benefit of the doubt i will just say they are being fed this mis info, and not making it up, but i really dont know. What i do know is Maliki will show the FULL GOI soon and the RV will be attached. Have a good day adn FITTER 1 thats some interesting info u have tracked down on the banks. Thanks

Nevermore says the RAVEN

• Upvote 1

I am afraid that without a doubt Long teller of tales fellow is just an old pumper with a new name. He started posting on DV a few days back, and since I called him out he has had others posting his crap. No proof, and no veriable intel means pumper leavins(crap).

I don't think Maliki is going anywhere. He will likely complete his term and then leave office as he has stated. To remove him from office before his term ends would be a sign of instability that would make investors nervous. The powers that be don't want that IMO. I also think that this "low RV will encourage too much speculation" stuff is getting old. The time for speculation is now with the rate at $.00086.

• Upvote 1

A note to Longfellow:

Good Call Just another wannabe Your out in the open now longfellow. Its open season so dont get upset when posters start taking shots at you when you post.