Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Investing in Gold and Silver after RV...

takestime

After RV we'll want to invest.

Has anyone heard of this web site?

http://www.mykbgold.us/

We just got turned onto it and was wondering if indeed it is credible.

I guess I was hoping to actually own bars... not a card that states I own bars.

Input would be helpful.

Thanks!

:rolleyes:

The card is like a stock certificate to gold held in a depository, not readily accessible if you need it right away, get the real thing that you can hold in your hand, its yours when you need it !

If you don't have a good hiding place or a safe, bury it on your property and reference it well, it won't go bad !

Good feeling knowing you have something of REAL value, not fiat paper !

Look at the top of this websight, there is an Apmex dealer there, also Merit financial, lots to choose from !

Good Things To All !

I personally think Mike Maloney's resources would be a better (safer) path to pursue

http://goldsilver.com/about-mike-maloney/

Ex, I could not get the link to work !

Good Things To All !

Investing in gold and silver is probably the dumbest thing anyone could do at these bubble prices. Even worse after an RV would increase the buying power of the US Dollar and crash all hard commodities in a rapid plunge straight down. Even without an RV, the metals are in an extremely high bubble zone. They may go slightly higher due to the hedge fund manipulations, but not much longer. The hedge fund manipulators are puffing commodities to the moon, but they cannot keep it up for long. People are buying less and less and the money supply is contracting rapidly from bad loans, people walking away from mortgages, and massive unemployment now over 24% nationwide. All of these factors (no lending, no consumer spending, falling home values, mass defaults, and massive unemployment) is deflationary and contracting the money supply faster than the Fed can issue reserves for the banks to lend into existence. In fact, the banks are not lending any new money into existence. This is killing the fractional reserve system which is designed to lend money into existence. This is bad news for the suckers buying into the inflation hype. There is no inflation whatsoever. As an economic analyst, I see nothing but contraction of the money supply and massive manipulation of the commodity markets. IT IS ALL COMING DOWN HARD. So please be careful about gold and silver. The bubbles are near the breaking point. Do not listen to the manipulators blowing inflation smoke up your A%&. They are making a killing selling gold and silver. It's all part of the big plan to wipe you out!

Edited by mentalmagic
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

here the crappy thing about investing in commodities like gold and silver.

you have to register your gold or silver with the US treasury so they can keep track of who has it.

Plus, there is a law, that at some point here the Gov't goes completely broke, or when they feel like it(when the market rate is so unbelievably high like at $2K per ounce. they can and will seize...and i'll say it again Seize your gold...for little(very little not even close to market value nowhere near it) or nothing at all, and you can do nothing about it. with...the price of commodities like gold and silver going up...i'll be afraid that they will implement that law...and leave me with less than what i paid for. Sneaky...gov't we have, don't we? :D

http://news.silverseek.com/SilverSeek/1106799247.php

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Investing in gold and silver is probably the dumbest thing anyone could do at these bubble prices. Even worse after an RV would increase the buying power of the US Dollar and crash all hard commodities in a rapid plunge straight down. Even without an RV, the metals are in an extremely high bubble zone. They may go slightly higher due to the hedge fund manipulations, but not much longer. The hedge fund manipulators are puffing commodities to the moon, but they cannot keep it up for long. People are buying less and less and the money supply is contracting rapidly from bad loans, people walking away from mortgages, and massive unemployment now over 24% nationwide. All of these factors (no lending, no consumer spending, falling home values, mass defaults, and massive unemployment) is deflationary and contracting the money supply faster than the Fed can issue reserves for the banks to lend into existence. In fact, the banks are not lending any new money into existence. This is killing the fractional reserve system which is designed to lend money into existence. This is bad news for the suckers buying into the inflation hype. There is no inflation whatsoever. As an economic analyst, I see nothing but contraction of the money supply and massive manipulation of the commodity markets. IT IS ALL COMING DOWN HARD. So please be careful about gold and silver. The bubbles are near the breaking point. Do not listen to the manipulators blowing inflation smoke up your A%&. They are making a killing selling gold and silver. It's all part of the big plan to wipe you out!

I respectfully disagree with your whole post. Through out history precious metals have retained there values as currencies have risen and declined. I have been following precious metals for some time now. I guess I am a fool for buying silver at $16 an ounce. After all it's only close to $47 today. I expect silver to rise to 80 to 100 $ an oz. and settle there. I guess we will see who is right in the future. Almost like this investment.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

After RV we'll want to invest.

Has anyone heard of this web site?

http://www.mykbgold.us/

We just got turned onto it and was wondering if indeed it is credible.

I guess I was hoping to actually own bars... not a card that states I own bars.

Input would be helpful.

Thanks!

:rolleyes:

Looks to me as if the gold is embedded into the card, so you do in effect hold the actual metal. But...each card shown holds either a half gram or one gram. A gram equals .035 ounces, so it would take a pocket full of these to add up to anything valuable. This website looks like MLM to me.

Incorrect!

I respectfully disagree with your whole post. Through out history precious metals have retained there values as currencies have risen and declined. I have been following precious metals for some time now. I guess I am a fool for buying silver at $16 an ounce. After all it's only close to $47 today. I expect silver to rise to 80 to 100 $ an oz. and settle there. I guess we will see who is right in the future. Almost like this investment.

Correct!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

you must be one of the dumb*ss on this planet. bubbles? what bubbles? the bubbles have been discussed since 2009, 2010! i remember wall street saying gold will never go over 1000 and see what happened? you shouldn't be so negative about precious metals cause you don't own any? stay poor just as you are right now. Good luck with your paper money in the coming future. This country is in a mess because of people like your dumb*ss brain run this country. go read more books and stop watching tv. look at the history, since it always repeats itself.

ummm do you seriously think USA is the only country on this planet? There are many other countries I can take my precious metals to? Yea my @ss seize the metals huh? You think this is the old ancient days of USA? It's sad to see narrow minded people like you on this forum that are invested in this dinar. Stay poor man and good luck

OK, and when you want to cash in on those metals, what fiat currency will you accept?

Incorrect!

Correct!

Anyone who bought gold at $300 and silver at $9 per oz. is brilliant. Anyone who buys it now is, well, .....

I agree 100%. gold has always retained it's buying power. It is a great hedge. But you do not buy it when it's being manipulated. You have to buy commodities at the right time in the cycle. All economies operate on a cycle. Some use the K-Wave economic cycle to buy and sell. You have to know when to hold em, and know when to foldem so to speak. For example, now is not the time to buy real estate while its deleveraging. A few years from now, real estate will be available at .30 cents on th dollar. As this deflation gets more severe, and when the commodity manipulators and market makers puff prices as high as possible before lack of demand popps the bubbles, you will then see a rapid rise of the US dollar. When this happens, you will also see the next inflation cycle begin. This next time around, we could see hyper-inflation following this deflation cycle. I expect hyper-inflation to begin sometime in the year 2021. However, before that, we have to get through a very ugly and painful deflationary depresion that is just beginning now.

Edited by mentalmagic
  • Upvote 2

OK, and when you want to cash in on those metals, what fiat currency will you accept?

Anyone who bought gold at $300 and silver at $9 per oz. is brilliant. Anyone who buys it now is, well, .....

I agree 100%. gold has always retained it's buying power. It is a great hedge. But you do not buy it when it's being manipulated. You have to buy commodities at the right time in the cycle. All economies operate on a cycle. Some use the K-Wave economic cycle to buy and sell. You have to know when to hold em, and know when to foldem so to speak. For example, now is not the time to buy real estate while its deleveraging. A few years from now, real estate will be available at .30 cents on th dollar. As this deflation gets more severe, and when the commodity manipulators and market makers puff prices as high as possible before lack of demand popps the bubbles, you will then see a rapid rise of the US dollar. When this happens, you will also see the next inflation cycle begin. This next time around, we could see hyper-inflation following this deflation cycle. I expect hyper-inflation to begin sometime in the year 2021. However, before that, we have to get through a very ugly and painful deflationary depresion that is just beginning now.

What fiat currency? None. I won't trade it for paper. I'll trade it for

Tangible goods.

you have to register your gold or silver with the US treasury so they can keep track of who has it.

Plus, there is a law, that at some point here the Gov't goes completely broke, or when they feel like it(when the market rate is so unbelievably high like at $2K per ounce. they can and will seize...and i'll say it again Seize your gold...for little(very little not even close to market value nowhere near it) or nothing at all, and you can do nothing about it. with...the price of commodities like gold and silver going up...i'll be afraid that they will implement that law...and leave me with less than what i paid for. Sneaky...gov't we have, don't we? :D

http://news.silverseek.com/SilverSeek/1106799247.php

Register my gold? Seize my gold? Over my dead body! This is america and i am going to live like an american! No more of this fear your gov. SHXt. You know hitler took all the jews gold right befor he killed um. Dose anyone else not see what is happening here?

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't bet my money on Gold and Silver...JPM is already shorting silver.

Gold is at 1504 today, how high do you think it'll go? My guess is that it will hit 2000 in the next 3-5 years then the bubble will burst.

Precious metals do have a place in a portfolio to hedge against inflation but you can usually make out better with treasury inflation protection securities.

What I did to invest in commodities is invested in commodity-linked notes. It has 2-1 on the upside with 10% downside buffer, and rather than investing in just gold or silver, it's a basket of well diversified commodities.

I would personally be long on equities right now, short bonds, and invest 5-8% of your total liquid worth into a basket of commodities or TIPS.

• Upvote 1

Silver is definitely the investment to make! But I'd caution you to stay away from the secondary metals market (like KBGold) unless you are making a small (under $50K) investment. For the serious Dinarian I strongly recommend this strategy:

1. Set up an LLC in Nevada or Arizona

2. Cash out and put 10% into your PERSONAL account, and 90% in the LLC

3. Invest most of the LLC's cash in Silver Bullion (US Minted ONLY) through MONEX or similar bullion seller that stores the bullion for you

4. Establish two separate accounts within the LLC - one for you and one for Federal Taxes (35%)

5. On April 10th, 2012 call MONEX (or whoever) and tell them to sell the original tax investment portion at market and transfer the funds to your checking account to pay the 2011 taxes

The sales or purchases of US Minted silver and gold does not trigger a 1099 whereas foreign currency sales definitely do.

Please note: I am not an attorney or tax professional, just a quick study when it comes to areas of interest. Please seek professional advice on your own before making any move.

Silver is currently at $47 and will hit $55 before we can cash in. No worries though, silver is a $400 value and on its way there. I believe you can triple your silver investment over the next 18 months.

DO NOT let your God Blessed wealth sit in your bank account (in the form of cash) for more than a day. Call a major bullion supplier and BUY SILVER BULLION with your money. Otherwise it will sit in a bankl account, loosing 5% in value every month. Make sure this new found gift last for your childrens lifetime.

THURSDAY is a day we will all remember - the day the world of money changes - the greatest shift of wealth in the world. Hang on to your hats folks, we're all in for one hell of a ride.

GO BIG TIME RV

Edited by The Eagle

While I agree with some of your analysis, there are parts I don’t agree with. First I believe that gold and silver is being manipulated. But I don’t believe there is a bubble. Maybe this is the case for some commodities, but not gold and silver. Silver is being suppressed. The rate for this metal is artificially low. I will share one article to explain my position

It is widely known that J.P. Morgan (NYSE: JPM) holds a giant short position in silver. Furthermore, some observers are accusing the bank of acting as an agent for the Federal Reserve in the market - every tick higher in the price of silver undermines confidence in the U.S. Dollar. A lower silver price helps keep the relative appeal of the U.S. dollar and other fiat currencies high.

By selling massive amounts of paper silver in the futures market, JPM has been able to suppress the price of the precious metal. It is believed that these short positions are naked (i.e. they are not backed by any physical silver). In fact, reports indicate that JPM is short more paper silver than physically exists in the world.

An article by Max Keiser which appeared in the Guardian on December 2, 2010 claims that the size of the short position is 3.3 billion ounces of silver.

In recent days, rumors have been swirling on the internet that JPM's massive short position is about to blow up in their face in the form of an almighty short squeeze and potential COMEX default as large traders demand physical delivery of silver that COMEX does not have in their vaults.

J.P. Morgan is currently under investigation by the CFTC for allegedly manipulating the price of silver. The investigation into the bank can be traced back to November 2009 when London metals trader and whistleblower Andrew Maguire contacted the CFTC to report market manipulation prior to it actually occurring.

Maguire had been told by J.P. Morgan commodity traders that the bank was manipulating the price of silver and subsequently reported this to the CFTC. He also gave the CFTC two days' notice about an impending silver manipulation that would take place around the Nonfarm payrolls number on February 5, 2010.

The manipulation played out EXACTLY as Maguire had predicted. You can find the emails between Maguire and Ramirez here. Shortly after this information came to light, the whistleblower was involved in a bizarre hit and run accident in London which caused him and his wife to be hospitalized.

The price of silver has absolutely exploded in recent months as these reports have surfaced and it is clear that blood is in the water. The predator (J.P. Morgan) has now become the prey. Every tick higher in the price of silver brings more pressure on the bank to cover their short position. This in turn puts more upward pressure on the silver price.

It is not clear if JPM has been actively trying to reduce their exposure or not - but something is definitely going on. The price of the widely traded iShares Silver Trust ETF (NYSE: SLV), which tracks the spot price of the precious metal, has exploded in recent months.

On August 23rd, the SLV closed at $17.61. The ETF closed on Friday at $28.60 and the price of silver is now trading at 30 year highs. Over the last three months, SLV is up over 47%.

In the overnight futures session on Sunday night, silver is currently trading 2.27% higher at $29.935. SOMETHING IS GOING ON. Making matters worse for JPM is the fact that a viral campaign (Crash JP Morgue Video) to buy physical silver and "crash" the bank is now spreading like wildfire on the internet. Just Google Crash J.P. Morgan Buy Silver.

Furthermore, it appears that significant physical silver shortages are developing in the marketplace and the metal is being sold well over spot where it is available. Shortly after popular financial blog ZeroHedge posted the "Crash The JP Morgue" video (linked to above), the website which created the video, goldsilvergold.com, reported that it was sold out of inventory and will not be taking new orders until December 6.

Another report indicates that JPM may really be on the ropes with their short silver position and are attempting to hedge themselves by buying $1.5 billion worth of copper. According to the Telegraph, the bank has bought "between 50% and 80%" of the 350,000 tonnes in reserve at the London Metal Exchange.

ZeroHedge opines that "JP Morgan is now intent on cornering the copper market, as the monopolist firm stretches its FRBNY-facilitated muscles in an attempt to stem the massive losses incurred via its silver short."

Readers who are interested in learning more about this story are encouraged to do follow up research and post comments. Those who wish to participate in squeezing the living daylights out of JPM, may want to consider buying physical silver, silver futures and SLV.

Article Link

So if silver is shorted in the stock market through naked short selling to the tune of 3.3 billion ounces (and that is just JP Morgan’s role) How many people out there think they own silver in their portfolio, but really have worthless pieces of paper? If silver is falsely expanded this much what kind of impact do you think that will have on supply and demand? If people are now just starting to catch on to this and they seek the actual metal what will that do to the price? This is why I say if you don’t hold it you don’t own it.

Your analysis really only covers demand in the USA. If other countries begin to lose confidence in the dollar what will that do for global demand? If the euro begins to collapse and countries like Germany and France pull out or Germany goes back to using the mark what will that do to the price of gold and silver as people begin to seek a safe place to store wealth? It seemed to me that parts of your analysis came from Mike Maloney. Look at what else he says about silver

• Downvote 1

Register my gold? Seize my gold? Over my dead body! This is america and i am going to live like an american! No more of this fear your gov. SHXt. You know hitler took all the jews gold right befor he killed um. Dose anyone else not see what is happening here?

If the Feds decide to seize your gold you better have a BIG gun. They did it once and I am sure if they decide to, they will do it again. In case you need a date it started to be removed from the American people March the 9th, 1933.

"If we run such [government] debts, as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in our necessaries

and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements, for our callings and our creeds, as the people of England

are, our people, like them, must come to labor sixteen hours in twenty-four, give earnings of fifteen of these

to the government for their debts and daily expenses, and the sixteenth being insufficient to afford us bread,

we must live, as they now do, on oatmeal and potatoes, have no time to think, no means of calling the mismanagers

to account; but be glad to obtain subsistence by hiring ourselves to rivet their chains on the necks of our fellow-suffers."

~ Thomas Jefferson

Plus, there is a law, that at some point here the Gov't goes completely broke, or when they feel like it(when the market rate is so unbelievably high like at $2K per ounce. they can and will seize...and i'll say it again Seize your gold...for little(very little not even close to market value nowhere near it) or nothing at all, and you can do nothing about it. with...the price of commodities like gold and silver going up...i'll be afraid that they will implement that law...and leave me with less than what i paid for. Sneaky...gov't we have, don't we? biggrin.gif

http://news.silverse.../1106799247.php

I noticed your link references a letter dating back to 2005. I was wondering if you were referring to a portion of the Patriot Act? This is further proof that congress will give a title to a law that has the exact opposite meaning of what this law intends to do. The patriot act also says.

10995 Seizure of all print and electronic media in the United States

10997 Seizure of all electric power, fuels, and minerals, public and private

10998 Seizure of all food supplies and resources, public and private, including farms and equipment.

10999 Seizure of all means of transportation, including cars, trucks or any other vehicles, including control over highways, harbors, and waterways.

11000 Seizure of all American people for work forces under federal supervision; it allows the government to split up families if they believe that it is necessary.

11001 Seizure of all health, education, and welfare facilities, public and private.

11002 Registration by the Postmaster General of all men, women, and children for government service.

11003 Seizure of all airports and aircraft.

11004 Seizure of all housing and finance authorities; authority to establish forced relocation, designate areas that must be abandoned as 'unsafe'. Establishment of new locations for population groups, building of new housing on public land.

11005 Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways, and storage warehouses, public and private.

11051 Authorize the Office of Emergency Planning to put the above orders into effect in times of increased international tension or financial crisis.

All of the laws above were signed and approved May 2007 by President Bush, and can be enforced in the event of a "national emergency" that the current president believes affects the entire country.

So I wouldn’t sweat the gold and silver Seizure part of this law. If you are speaking of a new law please let me know.

Thanks

• Downvote 1

Silver is definitely the investment to make! But I'd caution you to stay away from the secondary metals market (like KBGold) unless you are making a small (under $50K) investment. For the serious Dinarian I strongly recommend this strategy:

1. Set up an LLC in Nevada or Arizona

2. Cash out and put 10% into your PERSONAL account, and 90% in the LLC

3. Invest most of the LLC's cash in Silver Bullion (US Minted ONLY) through MONEX or similar bullion seller that stores the bullion for you

4. Establish two separate accounts within the LLC - one for you and one for Federal Taxes (35%)

5. On April 10th, 2012 call MONEX (or whoever) and tell them to sell the original tax investment portion at market and transfer the funds to your checking account to pay the 2011 taxes

The sales or purchases of US Minted silver and gold does not trigger a 1099 whereas foreign currency sales definitely do.

Please note: I am not an attorney or tax professional, just a quick study when it comes to areas of interest. Please seek professional advice on your own before making any move.

Silver is currently at $47 and will hit $55 before we can cash in. No worries though, silver is a $400 value and on its way there. I believe you can triple your silver investment over the next 18 months.

DO NOT let your God Blessed wealth sit in your bank account (in the form of cash) for more than a day. Call a major bullion supplier and BUY SILVER BULLION with your money. Otherwise it will sit in a bankl account, loosing 5% in value every month. Make sure this new found gift last for your childrens lifetime.

THURSDAY is a day we will all remember - the day the world of money changes - the greatest shift of wealth in the world. Hang on to your hats folks, we're all in for one hell of a ride.

GO BIG TIME RV

I agree with your premise that silver is vastly underrated and will greatly appreciate in the future.Your idea of an LCC is sound. I have been following and purchasing silver for some time. As an alternative to an LCC some may want to consider purchasing silver through a self directed ROTH IRA. There are many advantages to doing it this way -cheaper,easier, and tax free on any investments. The down side to some may be you cannot withdraw from your roth until you are 591/2 with out tax consequences. I am past that age so it is not a concern. But it is a good way to save and mitigate any taxes. One of the few good investment portfolios the government has given us IMO.By the way you can also purchase currency(dinars) with your self directed ira and if it RV'S that return is free from taxes also!

The list of numbered Orders above are known as Executive Orders.

Executive orders are official documents, numbered consecutively, through which the President of the United States

manages the operations of the Federal Government. The President can issue Executive Orders pursuant to a grant

of discretion from Congress, or under the inherent powers that his Office holds to deal with certain matters of foreign

policy.