Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex Exchange Telling Banks to stop the sells!

mordiaky

ok This is in the rumor section because its what I was told. But if yoiu notice its ALL banks that used to sell dinar has stoped. I was told that it is because forex sent a letter to all the banks HQ to stop the sells. its not just one banks choice, its a demand from the top! now this is interesting if you ask me.

• Upvote 7

I don't know, somehow I just can't see that, something doesn't jive here. Absolutely not trying to be negative, and absolutely am hoping for an RV, but I honestly think people are seeing things that just aren't there. We all want the RV, however, I really don't think it's something that's going to be announced or "prepared for" in that way..............that's just way too easy. Sorry to sound negative.. And for the record, I do wish for the RV, and I do hope it happens, despite the fact that my brother-in-law is one of the presidents of Wells Fargo Financial and has told me "not a good investment". I have had Dinar since it first came out years ago, my son had it sent to me when he was overseas. Last December I bought more despite the fact that my brother-in-law advised against it. That's how much I believe and hope in it, so my point is, I do believe.....I just don't believe all the "coincidences".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LMAO....there is NO "FOREX" that is an entity that would put out this "order"

FOREX simply means "Foreign Exchange"...it is the compilation of ALL transactions of exchanging one currency for another...

Soooo....whoever told you this has not one CLUE what they are talking about...or is pulling your leg... ;)

You are absolutely correct. There is no forex "entity" or organization. Whomever told him this rumor was either lying or joking.

• Upvote 1

Well I was told by the 5/3 bank I always used to purchase my dinar, that they got a email that starting today they no longer can sell dinars. I asked her if this is good news? She shrugged her shoulders and said, I am tired of getting exciting just to be let down again. She then said but it seems weird that after all these years they are making us stop now. She ALSO stated that the email they received came from headquarters but headquarters had received it from another source. And she also stated all banks are involved, not just 5/3. She did tell me she knows nothing and nobody out there would know anything about why..They just get their orders on what to tell us and what they are told to tell us is.... they stopped selling because people are using it for investment and not for traveling purposes.

• Upvote 2