Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank in Canada not rumor

harrysmug

From another site

:

24-February 11 Posted Today, 01:19 PM

This is NOT Rumour.....I repeat this IS NOT Rumour !!

THIS happened to ME!!

Fellow Dinarians....I have some REALLY EXCITING NEWS to share with you!!!!!

....... this information is darn near as good as hearing it has RV'd......cause it might as well have....with what was said, to me, in person,

because I know what I'm saying here is true as it was said directly to me.

I need however to keep some of this information anoymous....in regards to what town & what Bank in Canada, in order to protect the Job of the

person who divulged this information to me....as she probably told me more than she should have.

Today ( Thursday April 21/11 ) I went to our local Branch Bank to purchase another Money Order to pay the final 90%

On a Reserve for a Million Dinars we had placed a month ago. I live in a small town in Canada.

The Teller said one moment please I need to have my Bank Manager authorize this. ( They had not done this with

Our other orders ....at least not that high up ....when we asked for a money order for our final 90%'s )

Then the Bank Manager came out and said To me, when you are done......may I see you for a moment please?

I wondered, what the heck.....and followed her into her private office with my knees knocking. LOL

Then she proceeded to ask me, if by any chance we were purchasing Iraqi Dinar? I was so surprised I hesitated a bit,

And didn't know what to say......she said....it's OK..........the reason I am asking is because I just received a Memo by Fax from

Head Office today and it was stating to inform the staff to be on the lookout for anyone purchasing Foreign Currency, especially

Iraqi Dinar. You see we have been told to offer to any of our Clients purchasing Dinar, Competitive rates and our Investment Services.

We want you to know we will do our very best to meet or beat the dealer Rates on exchanging your Foreign Currency. We would like to have your business.

So then I asked her if she knew when it is going to RV or the Rate? Of Course, I had to ask ( grin ) She said " she couldn't really say "

Then she said she didn't know the rate and she couldn't give a date when the RV would happen and she'd deny that she said this, but

Confidentially, it looks good for by the end of next week or sooner.....and then she

Gave a WINK and a BIG smile to ME.I then took the opportunity to talk with her about the rumours we've heard, about problems with the

Bank freezing our money for an extended period of time....she said, not necessarily,this is what will happen,

the money will be deposited into your account and shown there.....

our Policy is....

....it may take a couple of days, up to 48 hours, to clear all funds because we don't have all that money in one bank, however you could get

a few thousand, up to $10,000.00 cash immediately.

She told me that we would be looked after by their main branch in the larger city near us, in regards to Investment Counseling.

So then I shared with her that my hubby and I were going to hire a good Tax Attorney and set up an LLC.......she said.....Excellent.....and indeed do that 1st,

then open your Corporate Account, all before you cash in your Dinar. So she was really into chatting with me and building a rapport with me.....

to encourage me to keep our business.

Needless to say I had to peel myself off the ceiling when I got home. We felt like it had pretty much RV'd already....

receiving this kind of confirmation.....and confirmation is what is was,

cause....

After all.....this was a small town Bank who took note of us buying Dinar.... and approached us.

She said when she saw "Sterling Currency Group" she knew we were buying currency and suspected it would be Dinar, right away.

So if this little Bank knows because Head Office told them today....then

ALL the Canadian Banks must know too... HOW GREAT IS THAT!!! OUR VERY OWN CANADIAN INTEL up front and personal

........if our Canadian Banks now know....then it's out all over the World!!

This isn't info some stranger said and maybe made up....this is real Intel that happened to ME!!

Man, we ( my hubby and I ) are over the moon........

This is goin down....and soon!!

A very excited.....Canadian Dinarian

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 4

This is bogus......... this is copied from two months ago has no new information for us today.

The person who posted this ....... can't read or he would have noticed the February date on this...... get a life folks.

It will happen when it happens....... but not until the GOI is seated.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

cool.gifwell my experience with 5/3 bank this week was about the same in Illinois - almost identical conversations but that was this week and some last week with our account executive BUT...your date at the top and transfered from another site appears that you are just posting what someone elses experience was?

ruins your credability to ost people here.

I'll take it positively as it is very close to what my Bank Branch Manager said! Cheers! cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Well,

Its nice to see someone this upbeat over the dinar. You have to admit no matter who you are that latley there is an aweful lot of things going on with this investment. I personally cant wait as I'm sure most of you feel the same. I just found out I get a new boss at the end of May and he is without fail the WORST person to be in a position of authority. When I heard that news I blurted out "Cmon Dinar". I got a bunch of crazy looks from some of my co-workers. Anyway I hope this thing pops by then so I dont have to go to work to be miserable, because I really like my job and do enjoy going to work everyday. Sorry for rambleing on.

biggrin.gifCmon Dinar!!!!!!!!!!!

Well,

Its nice to see someone this upbeat over the dinar. You have to admit no matter who you are that latley there is an aweful lot of things going on with this investment. I personally cant wait as I'm sure most of you feel the same. I just found out I get a new boss at the end of May and he is without fail the WORST person to be in a position of authority. When I heard that news I blurted out "Cmon Dinar". I got a bunch of crazy looks from some of my co-workers. Anyway I hope this thing pops by then so I dont have to go to work to be miserable, because I really like my job and do enjoy going to work everyday. Sorry for rambleing on.

biggrin.gifCmon Dinar!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if it's not Dinar, I hope something prevents a bad work environment for you and your co-workers. I can't stand supervisors that have to pat their egos... I have turned around the moral in a work environment when I replaced their previous manager. The quality of work improved tremendously when my management noticed how I treated workers like human beings.

• Upvote 1