Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Oil Man Post: Planet Dinar 4/22/11

Perspective2011

April 22nd, 2011 12:35 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

10:49 AM PDT [OKIE_OIL_MAN] SOMETIMES POST’S ARE EITHER HARD TO COMPILE OR HARD TO COMPREHEND–THIS MAY BE 1 OF THEM–I HAVE STARTED A NEW APPROACH TO POSTING THAT ONLY ENCOMPASSES SOUND BITES OF HARD FACTS AND ON A INDIVIDUAL STAND ALONE STATEMENT. FACTS–NOT RUMORS–YOU NEED TO READ MY POSTS ON A DAILY BASIS BECAUSE EACH SUCCESSIVE POSTS ONLY COMPLIMENTS OR IS RELATED TO PREVIOUS POSTS (COMPARE THEM). THE IMF IS TODAY DETERMINING THE RATE OF THE DINAR. SHABIBI WANTED HIGHER RATE. USA GOV IS BEING PRESSURED BY CHINA AND JAPAN AND BRITAIN TO EXERT IMMEDIATE PRESSURE ON THE GOI–THE CBI–AND THE IMF (ALTHOUGH IMF ANSWERS TO NO COUNTRY) TO EXPEDITE THE R/V. IMF WANTS THIS EXPEDITED ALSO BECAUSE OF THE IMPLICATIONS ON OTHER CURRENCIES R/VING. THE WORD IMMINENT AND SOON AND CLOSE HAS BEEN USED TO DEATH REGARDING THE R/V –BUT HAS NEVER BEEN AS APPROPRIATE AS IT PRESENTLY IS. DATE AND RATE?–AT ANY MOMENT THE R/V CAN OCCUR–RATE–APPEARS TO BE AN INITIAL R I AND THEN LATER AN R/V. THE PRESSURE ON IRAQ IS TREMENDOUS BECAUSE OF HAVING AN EXTREME CURRENCY SHORTAGE AND THE ISSUE MUST BE ADDRESSED AND ADDRESSED NOW. TIME IS NOW IRAQ’S ENEMY. THERE ARE NOTHING MORE TO BE DONE BY THE CONTROLLING ENTITY (IMF) BUT REVALUE. THE TIME IS NOW. OH YEAH—NUFF SAID–PERIOD!

LETS ALL PUT OUR THINKING CAP’S ON JUST A MINUTE AND CONSIDER POSSIBILITIES—HYPOTHETICAL SITUATIONS–IF RATE COMES OUT LOWER THAN YOU EXPECT–CONSIDER CASHING OUT A LITTLE NOW AND MONITOR WHETHER THE RATE ESCALATES THEN CASH OUT MORE.–IF RATE COMES OUT AT OR WHERE YOUR COMFORTABLE AND YOU DON’T WANT TO RISK ANY FURTHER SPECULATION THEN CASH OUT ALL. BUT–CONSIDER THE POTENTIAL OF VALUE INCREASING OVER A PERIOD OF TIME BECAUSE OF FUTURE ASSETS OF IRAQ WOULD TRANSLATE INTO A HIGHER RATE THAN INITIALLY PRESENTED

HERE’S ANOTHER OPTION THAT SOME MAY WANT TO CONSIDER—GO TO A LARGE BANK THAT HANDLES FOREIGN CURRENCY AND OPEN A FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNT DESIGNATED IN WHATEVER (DINAR) CURRENCY AND LEAVE IT THERE AND RECEIVE THE POSSIBLE ESCALATION OF THE RATE OF THAT PARTICULAR CURRENCY.—

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

April 22nd, 2011 12:35 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

10:49 AM PDT [OKIE_OIL_MAN] SOMETIMES POST’S ARE EITHER HARD TO COMPILE OR HARD TO COMPREHEND–THIS MAY BE 1 OF THEM–I HAVE STARTED A NEW APPROACH TO POSTING THAT ONLY ENCOMPASSES SOUND BITES OF HARD FACTS AND ON A INDIVIDUAL STAND ALONE STATEMENT. FACTS–NOT RUMORS–YOU NEED TO READ MY POSTS ON A DAILY BASIS BECAUSE EACH SUCCESSIVE POSTS ONLY COMPLIMENTS OR IS RELATED TO PREVIOUS POSTS (COMPARE THEM). THE IMF IS TODAY DETERMINING THE RATE OF THE DINAR. SHABIBI WANTED HIGHER RATE. USA GOV IS BEING PRESSURED BY CHINA AND JAPAN AND BRITAIN TO EXERT IMMEDIATE PRESSURE ON THE GOI–THE CBI–AND THE IMF (ALTHOUGH IMF ANSWERS TO NO COUNTRY) TO EXPEDITE THE R/V. IMF WANTS THIS EXPEDITED ALSO BECAUSE OF THE IMPLICATIONS ON OTHER CURRENCIES R/VING. THE WORD IMMINENT AND SOON AND CLOSE HAS BEEN USED TO DEATH REGARDING THE R/V –BUT HAS NEVER BEEN AS APPROPRIATE AS IT PRESENTLY IS. DATE AND RATE?–AT ANY MOMENT THE R/V CAN OCCUR–RATE–APPEARS TO BE AN INITIAL R I AND THEN LATER AN R/V. THE PRESSURE ON IRAQ IS TREMENDOUS BECAUSE OF HAVING AN EXTREME CURRENCY SHORTAGE AND THE ISSUE MUST BE ADDRESSED AND ADDRESSED NOW. TIME IS NOW IRAQ’S ENEMY. THERE ARE NOTHING MORE TO BE DONE BY THE CONTROLLING ENTITY (IMF) BUT REVALUE. THE TIME IS NOW. OH YEAH—NUFF SAID–PERIOD!

LETS ALL PUT OUR THINKING CAP’S ON JUST A MINUTE AND CONSIDER POSSIBILITIES—HYPOTHETICAL SITUATIONS–IF RATE COMES OUT LOWER THAN YOU EXPECT–CONSIDER CASHING OUT A LITTLE NOW AND MONITOR WHETHER THE RATE ESCALATES THEN CASH OUT MORE.–IF RATE COMES OUT AT OR WHERE YOUR COMFORTABLE AND YOU DON’T WANT TO RISK ANY FURTHER SPECULATION THEN CASH OUT ALL. BUT–CONSIDER THE POTENTIAL OF VALUE INCREASING OVER A PERIOD OF TIME BECAUSE OF FUTURE ASSETS OF IRAQ WOULD TRANSLATE INTO A HIGHER RATE THAN INITIALLY PRESENTED

HERE’S ANOTHER OPTION THAT SOME MAY WANT TO CONSIDER—GO TO A LARGE BANK THAT HANDLES FOREIGN CURRENCY AND OPEN A FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNT DESIGNATED IN WHATEVER (DINAR) CURRENCY AND LEAVE IT THERE AND RECEIVE THE POSSIBLE ESCALATION OF THE RATE OF THAT PARTICULAR CURRENCY.—

BOGUS BUTKUS

Hey. That sounds great. Really great. Opinionated but great. A nice twist on the same old same old. Didn't Mister Oilman say at one point in the recent past that he wasn't going to post any more? Didn't like the bashers; hated always being wrong. Yet here he is. When dinar does hit I will apologise to him and beg him toallow me to buy him a steak; but .... Ya'll got it wrong anyway. I got the number one source, as yet unmentioned source, of whom I asked when the dinar will post. He gave me an answer that no one on earth can rebuke. I was told, after much research and investigation, from both known and secreative sources, that our in for all in investment and speculation will rv/ri in June of this year guaranteed. without a doubt. Why? How do you know? His answer was ... cuz thats when your subscription to VIP runs out and you know you may not be able to affrord to renew it at that time. This is true and amazing spock like logic . Almost as good as all the high faluting fiction writers who have predicted everythin dinar related including the second coming only to miss the mark yet again. It will revalue/ri when it does. But hey I enjoy reading rumors like Mr Oilman's. It gives a minute bit of hope in a otherwise frustrating field.

I will be very happy when it happens cuz then I will be able to bless others out of the overflow.

peace.

New York Kevin

• Upvote 2

I just whizzed my pants !

Couldn't be any big deal.

BOGUS BUTKUS

You blasphemer. You invoke the name of butkus.

Thanks For The Post. And to the bashers…..Why do you read the rumors? Nothing better to do? No girlfriend/boyfriend? No dog to pet? No car to wash? No plane to catch. Why spend the time voicing your opinion on a stinking rumor? Tells me a lot actually. :angry:

Excuse me. You are addressing this to the bashers.

Boy, am I going to be considered a heretic. Thought this was a good, toned down post. And, Okie's posts are the first we go to. "We need him on that hill. We want him on that hill".

• Upvote 1

I could be wrong, however, I could have sworn just a week or two again Okie said he was absolutely NOT going to post anymore. I understand his posts are for entertainment purposes only for most of us here, but at this point I can find absolutely no more entertainment in them. The "misinformation" is getting realllllly old.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So on top of his daily lies now he is giving "financial advice"........oh boy :rolleyes:

Tears on My GemBox ...

His intel may be bogus, but his advise is sound.......anyone can open an account with a brokerage firm or bank, then deposit an amount of dinar....and keep the deposit as IQD. You do not have to convert it to USD or any other currency, just leave it as a deposit of dinar. You will then have the ability to call your broker and exchange it for USD at anytime in the future when you think it has risen to a level you are comfortable with cashing out at.......when you sell your dinar and take your profit, you'll be liable for taxes by the end of that quarter. Just another option to consider. B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know, pretty much everybody on this forum trashes Okie, and I understand he's been saying the same stuff for years..."it's done, it's here, this Tuesday, this Friday, at midnight, etc...." but jeez, people, you still post him and you still read his posts and then you still trash him. It's pathetic. If you don't like Okie, don't read him, don't post him and don't whine over his posts being wrong all the time - because you KNOW he's been saying the same stuff since forever. Bash away at me, if you must, but man, it's tiresome hearing the same bashing about the same people. Hey! I know! Now you can bash me....I give no intel, I have no predictions...I'm just an investor in Dinar and welcome ANY info available, whether I don't know if it's legit or not. And I'm tired of all the meaness in all these forums, but I'm still needing the info, so, here I am.

If you don't have anything nice or productive to say, why don't you just move on. I usually do but dang, Okie gets beat up here ALL the time and he still gets posted...what gives?

Off the soap box I go....bash away, can't hurt my feelings...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

:huh: huh? I thought he said he wasn't gonna post much any more....now he said you have to read his post daily!? i mean...WTF...um...really, WTF?! :huh:

damn, Okie...you are on my permanent S*it list...but you have been just upgrade to the Platinum 5star S*it list. :blink:

BANG!!!!!!

113485-bigthumbnail.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You know, pretty much everybody on this forum trashes Okie, and I understand he's been saying the same stuff for years..."it's done, it's here, this Tuesday, this Friday, at midnight, etc...." but jeez, people, you still post him and you still read his posts and then you still trash him. It's pathetic. If you don't like Okie, don't read him, don't post him and don't whine over his posts being wrong all the time - because you KNOW he's been saying the same stuff since forever. Bash away at me, if you must, but man, it's tiresome hearing the same bashing about the same people. Hey! I know! Now you can bash me....I give no intel, I have no predictions...I'm just an investor in Dinar and welcome ANY info available, whether I don't know if it's legit or not. And I'm tired of all the meaness in all these forums, but I'm still needing the info, so, here I am.

If you don't have anything nice or productive to say, why don't you just move on. I usually do but dang, Okie gets beat up here ALL the time and he still gets posted...what gives?

Not sure which is worse the bashers or the ones that post Okie's stuff to keep'm bashing.

• Upvote 2

YO OKIE . . . . SPIT THAT BEAT-BOX . . . PLAYA

PUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPP IT UP. . . . . C'MON PUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPP IT UP. . .NOW THROW YA HANDS IN DA AIR . . . AND WAIVE EM LIKE YA JUST DON'T CARE . . . . . AND EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE WIT A PIPE-DREAM . . . . SAY IM GONNA BE A . . . M-I-L-L-I-O-N-A-I-R-E.

YO THIS IS OKIE . . . . BRINGIN IT LIVE FROM NUTSACK, OKLAHOMA . . . BOOi i i i i i i i . . . . WORD TO YA MUTHA'S GEMBOX . . . TATOO TEARS ON THE KEYBOARD HOMIE.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

IF you don't like Okie...then, don't read it...if you do read it and don't like it...shut up about it...I've rather gotten used to it..and look forward everyday to reading him. You go Okie...one of these days, Iraq is going to do it. Nuff said.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Good post. Seems some get there panties in a wad over "rumors". Why read something that u claim (and rightfully so) is not true and upsets u. Whats the definition of insanity,hmmmmmmmmmm seems to fit. Not bashin just an observation.........................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!

Thanks for the post Okie. I'd rather read your posts then all the bashing and negative comments any day.

And to those that bash others ...............if you don't like other people's Intel..............then why don't you go get your own?

If you can't prove anyone right or wrong...............then don't say anything negative about it.

Stop asking peoplel to "prove it". If they could prove it.........they would.

If they can't prove it..............."Here's your sign"............it's probably not true.

Take it for what's it's worth and move on.

Happy Easter Everyone

:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1