Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 PITTSBURGH NOT SELLING

FOUNDIT

As of today 5/3 will no longer sell IQD....My wife is a branch manager an got an email this morning stating no more IQD sales.......

I called to order this morning and they are not selling anymore. The lady said they stopped because people were using it as an investment vehicle. Not really sure what that meant.

• Upvote 1

I called to order this morning and they are not selling anymore. The lady said they stopped because people were using it as an investment vehicle. Not really sure what that meant.

It concerns me how many people are buying the dinar and how it can affect all investors... It may not have a big effect in comparison to the countries that hold large shares. However, it's still a concern on how it will affect how the RV may be executed.

if you read the slip you get when you order iqd, it clearly states: Disclaimer: Fifth Third Bank offers foreign cash banknotes for the convenience of our customers who travel abroad. Fifth Third does not intend for the service to be used as an investment vehicle.

thats whats at the bottome of the slip i got two days ago as I picked up my order........the tellers know what im doing and so does the bigger ups in the bank! why they would not want to sell anymore is beyond me...they get 15 serivce charge every time I place an order!!!!!

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 1

As of today 5/3 will no longer sell IQD....My wife is a branch manager an got an email this morning stating no more IQD sales.......

I just got back from 5th 3rd to pick up Dinar that i had bought lats week. When I started buying from this bank the told me that in order to cash in my Dinar that I would have to open an account with them, because they couldnt garentee they would cash in my Dinar with out an account. now this morning I'm being told that they might not be able to cash it in anyway. I'M NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

I just got back from 5th 3rd to pick up Dinar that i had bought lats week. When I started buying from this bank the told me that in order to cash in my Dinar that I would have to open an account with them, because they couldnt garentee they would cash in my Dinar with out an account. now this morning I'm being told that they might not be able to cash it in anyway. I'M NOT A HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

DO NOT WORRY!!! This is an investment, and if it goes as we all hope.............YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE IT TO ANY BANK AND CASH IT IN!!!!! I also buy from 5/3, but I bank at PNC and I talked to them and they told me I can cash in with them whenever I'm rdy! :)

SO NO WORRIES MATE

This is 100% true - our bank manager at 5/3 here in Illinois Chicago area said the same thing but...biggrin.gifwent on to say I'll probably see you very soon and call ahead for an appointment if you have a substantial amount of dinar to cash-in so we can order the cash to cover your account. This was reconfirmed from the meeting we just had with our bank representative outside of her office.

She was very excited that we could possibly cash-in with her branch! Now that, my fellow dinarheads, is outstanding news.cool.gif I am going to go "shank me a shot" of Irish whiskey!

Great post for validation as last week everyone thought I was full of Sh-t when I posted basically the same thing. Now all you negs can BIOYAzz!

Happy Easter and pass the boosze!cool.gif

• Upvote 8

I spoke to 53rd Branch in Clearwater FL and was told that they received an email yesterday instructing them not to sell the Iraqi Dinar's anymore because the purpose to sell them was for travel not for investment purposes. I think this is a good indication. Go RV.

I spoke to 53rd Branch in Clearwater FL and was told that they received an email yesterday instructing them not to sell the Iraqi Dinar's anymore because the purpose to sell them was for travel not for investment purposes. I think this is a good indication. Go RV.

Circling the wagons

Dotting the "I"s and crossing the "t"s..

Possibly a corporate decision designed to close the window of time to fully process a purchase from initiation to delivery.

The date that the memo was issued and the average processing time ( plus a percentage of time for "wiggle room") may give a view of the earliest they feel RV could start to impact them.

Much speculation here, but it is motion..

Edited by Dalite

Another thought concerning an rv this weekend..and I know this is off post, but think about this....the markets are closed because of the holiday! Im not a professional investor, but it seems that everything going on, and with the markets being closed....could Iraq possibility slip this in on us during this time when we expect it the least? Just a thought! I guess this should be in another section of forum...sorry!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1