Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

B of A Headquarters memo today.

harrysmug

Posted Today, 04:05 AM

Relative who works at B of A Headquarters just sent me this: "Upcoming multi-currency enhancements will expand asset based lending global capabilities." He said this is a huge depature from any lending notifications from the past. They are getting ready! GO R V !

• Upvote 11

Posted Today, 04:05 AM

Relative who works at B of A Headquarters just sent me this: "Upcoming multi-currency enhancements will expand asset based lending global capabilities." He said this is a huge depature from any lending notifications from the past. They are getting ready! GO R V !

I would love to see their margin call orders for last night and next Thursday night.....

They may actually be solvent enough to handle a few cash - ins per branch.

But, they will probably float each transaction for short-term interest gains.

All in all, this is encouraging.

How would that enhance their assets ?

When i initially read it, I was thinking about the greater precision especially with regards to assets (I was thinking money) abroad, is what they may be considering as enhancements. Im not known for thinking though. lol i may have over simplified it.

Edited by USNPhoto

Thanks for sharing..... But it might mean anything really .... Better not rush to incorrect conclusions once again only to feel bad right after....Just a friendly suggestion. Peace.

No, Umbertino - it's TRUE!!! The enhancements apparently will include soy-based ink and aroma-currency; you get to inhale the new "eau de Dinar" or "Shabibi-berry" scents and feel better!! How kewl is that?!?

Peace Out, all

PS: Thanks for sharing the BofA memo above, Smug.

• Upvote 5

No, Umbertino - it's TRUE!!! The enhancements apparently will include soy-based ink and aroma-currency; you get to inhale the new "eau de Dinar" or "Shabibi-berry" scents and feel better!! How kewl is that?!?

Peace Out, all

PS: Thanks for sharing the BofA memo above, Smug.

lol.....Good one, my Friend..........Hopefully every day going by is a day closer to it.......Trying to keep cool ,relaxed and with a minimal optimistic outlook (not easy after 7 plus years....)

thx....fingers crossed....Happy Easter!!! Remember the REASON!

Happy Easter to you and Everybody else.......May it be full of Peace and Serenity (PRICELESS ASSETS) and also an occasion for reflecting calmly about everything in our lives .....Best to you all.......