Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why I think this'll never happen on a weekend

Why I think this'll never happen on a weekend...and why I think most are wrong about the RV

Let me start by stating that I've been invested invested in the IQD for 7 years. A long freaking time to say the least. I've seen a lot of heated discussions related to the RV amount, time, date, etc...Rumors flying all around forever, and some guru / team thinks they have the answers that we all eagerly crave so that we can be waiting in anticipation, ready to quit our jobs and with our shopping lists and tropical vacationing gear in hand. Many who are invested are just clinging to the thought of luxury for the rest of their lives, and because of that, they've got most of their attention focused on these guru's. Ready to purchase more dinar if needed, because after their first purchase they needed to cover the tax, so they purchased more, but then they realized, "hey, were so close, I have to buy more as what I first bought isn't "enough" anymore", so they stop paying rent and buy more dinar. Most don't even stop to realize what they're doing, or are so mesmerized with the envy of possibly being filthy rich, they don't either want to hear about how they may actually not become rich (denial) or stick to only the boards/discussions where it all coincides with their line of thinking (birds of a feather, flock together).

This lack of understanding, or even common sense regarding this investment creates a difficult situation for those trying to reason with them, as rational thinking doesn't play a part. If you REALLY stop to think about it, and I've done my own math on this investment, we'll come out ahead. But not how people think.

First off, people will be going crazy no matter what day of the week this thing RVs. In fact I believe the following detail is exactly why this won't end up going down over a weekend, nor the way most want it to...

Let's say that certain people got paid on a Thursday, and some on a Monday. They RV on Friday, takes effect on the banks opening on Sunday. People to get paid on Monday are completely screwed, while those paid on a Thursday are now living in the lap of luxury, where the only difference is the day they get paid. I see civil war coming out of that. Shabibi is far too smart to do something like this to his own people. Kuwait's situation was different, as everyone still had their original (or most of it) money. Their system was already out there and functioning, they just temporarily disabled it because of Iraq's actions.

I actually see the following happening in Iraq, as the CBI's MAIN CONCERN, is price stability:

CBI takes all present notes, removes 3 0's, and does a RV to 2+ USD to 1 IQD. Those who say [in a whining, and childish voice], "but what about the the smaller notes or electronic accounts??". Simple. The same thing they do with the large notes. Move the decimal over 3 places. People actually think that the 3 0's have anything to do with what's physically on the notes? I don't think so. 25,000.00 becomes 25.00, 500 becomes 0.50. To those who say that it means the exchange rate only, again, look at the M2 numbers, and give me a somewhat coherent explanation, with actual math involved. I've done it many times over. It doesn't work. Unless you have supporting documents, stating, "but the gurus said that 80% of the IQD was purchased back!!" or "That's impossible, they'll piss everyone off. Nobody will invest in their country!!!", again, these arguments are just laughable.

First off, the CBI does in fact post on their site the correct M2 numbers. We've never read a VALID article stating they've purchased back 80% of the IQD. This is pure speculation, imo, created by the pumpers to supercharge people into buying more. And please people, don't be naive enough to think that not everyone of the Dinar sellers isn't in on this pumping. It's their business.

With regards to making everyone mad, I gotta say, you obviously don't invest in the stock market, or are literally an idiot. Ask anyone who's actually invested in something, and they'll tell you 300% is an excellent return to make. Most people HOPE for 7-10% / year. Even if after the RV, I average my return over the period I owned it, assuming $3, I've made 43% ROI / year. Pretty damn good if you ask me. So by doing it this way, it takes care of the problem of when citizens get paid.

Now, how will Iraq begin to prosper? It's of my own opinion, that since Iraq needs to get its people out of the shitter, I see 1 of 2 things happening after the above takes place:

1...Everyone who's 18+ gets a certain amount of initial money based on family size. From this, there'll be a boost in the economy, people will be able to buy better food and clothing, as well as get a bit of a jump start to prosperity. Some will spend the money on complete crap, while others will start businesses in Iraq or have some in savings for their families.

If you really, think for a minute about what's truly best for Iraq. This is. Not us, Not other nations. Not even making everyone Millionaires. Now, would I LIKE to become a millionaire, of course. That's just a stupid idea to doubt. Do I realistically see that happening with this investment? No. Do I think that a 200-300% ROI is good? Absolutely. Can you buy my dinar? Heck no.

But many say, but hey! Iraq has an obligation to pay me this money! Oh really? Look how well that goes over with other countries whom we Americans owe money to. We print it and devalue our currency which they hold. The only reason Kuwait is getting paid is because it's a requirement to return to the WTO, etc. They're being forced into it. I'm sure that the CBI feel that a 300% ROI is more than enough to pay out and make everyone happy. And they get to keep their precious natural resources to resell.

2...They do nothing, and become largely, and mainly, a welfare state such as Saudi Arabia. Where it'll remain this way for probably at least a decade or more. And only the fittest become wealthy and prosper.

Just because George Bush said, "Iraq's war will pay for itself" doesn't mean it'll happen. The fact that people actually buy that line and believe it obviously haven't been involved in politics for very long. Politicians lie, and/or get it wrong most of the time. They probably used the first Gulf War as an idea of what to expect with Iraq, and didn't envision it going on this long. It's kind of like when you saw Bush all happy, etc. that "Mission Accomplished" had been achieved. What was the accomplishment? The easy part was bombing the crap out of Iraq and taking it over. We're still in the midst of the Mission and the hard part. Mission Accomplished is when all of our soldiers are brought home and we get one iraqi CBI check for the cost of the war. Which in all honesty is probably going to be done thru selling us oil at a discount.

And in closing, realize this is my opinion from being involved in this investment for a long period of time, and what really makes the most sense. I know many will take what I'm saying and deny it and try to argue against it, but just remember, it was the Greek Philosopher Democritus who said, "It is greed to do all the talking but not to want to listen at all.". He couldn't have been further from the truth.

seus

• Upvote 25
  • Downvote 10

Excellent post seus.....couldn't have said it any better myself....and of course the only ones that will bash you or dismiss everything your saying as nonsense are the ones still stuck on cloud nine and are too scared to face reality....good job bro....there are more then a handful that actually will be able to comprehend and understand this.....

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 14

Excellent post seus.....couldn't have said it any better myself....and of course the only ones that will bash you or dismiss everything your saying as nonsense are the ones still stuck on cloud nine and are too scared to face reality....good job bro....there are more then a handful that actually will be able to comprehend and understand this.....

can't believe people give -'s for the possibility of TRUTH when so many of the false/fabrications get +'s lol ... but I guess if it hurts too badly maybe it makes them feel better ... seems like a psychological disorder to me but what the heck ... I brought you back to 0 keep!!

pvS

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

But this your opinion right, is there a possibility that your thinking could be flawed........................I mean just a possibilty.

After listening Breitling and Rudy last night I have renewed hope that we will all be blessed rather soon, that means NO LOP!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Is there any worthwhile purpose served by not only disagreeing with someone, but then calling them names? I don't care how smart you may be, but calling someone an idiot is grossly disrespectful, and actually makes me less likely to read the rest of your pst. Bottom line: if you want well educated people to take you seriously, stop with the disrespect.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Great job Seus. Couldn't have been explained much more clearly. Unfortunately, similar explanations have been posted numerous times in the past, and most people will continue to see only what they want to see. The gurus and pumpers can be wrong every day for years and many will still rush to hear what they will say tomorrow. Delusion and greed have been major factors in human nature from the beginning of time, and virtually ALWAYS trump reality and reason. Only time will tell the future of Iraq and the Dinar, but I suspect that your analysis, like many others like it, is right on the money. Until the pumpers are silenced and the dealers and websites shut down, the drama will continue. Keep up the good work. ;)

• Upvote 4

Is there any worthwhile purpose served by not only disagreeing with someone, but then calling them names? I don't care how smart you may be, but calling someone an idiot is grossly disrespectful, and actually makes me less likely to read the rest of your pst. Bottom line: if you want well educated people to take you seriously, stop with the disrespect.

I agree. I really don't understand why some feel that name calling actually helps them to get their point across. I also agree with LAWRENCEOFDINARIA. I will be happy with a small financial gain and ecstatic with a larger one.

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 2

I think that you should re-read the context of it...I said literally an idiot. That's not name calling. According to Merriam-Webster:

1 : usually offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation

2 : a foolish or stupid person

I said "With regards to making everyone mad, I gotta say, you obviously don't invest in the stock market, or are literally an idiot."

in which the literal context being a foolish or stupid person, not the offensive, non-literal definition your assuming. I suggest taking my post into context and not assume things. Perhaps next time I'll spell things out clearer.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Its certinly not what the masses want to here. But was one of the most realistic post I have read on here in a very long time. Its nice to dream big but its also nice to here good sound information based on the reality of how this may turn out. I think you pretty muched pegged it. Thanks for the post. and

GOOOOOO RV. Winning big or Winning small Its still Winning People. YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Very well said seus.

But this your opinion right, is there a possibility that your thinking could be flawed........................I mean just a possibilty.

After listening Breitling and Rudy last night I have renewed hope that we will all be blessed rather soon, that means NO LOP!!!!!!!!

Don't really know who Breitling is but I heard the CC and he didn't have one shred of facts to back up his argument. All he kept saying is they have pulled all the large notes out of circulation. His only explination on what the Iraqis were using for money was O.....now they have smart cards. Please. Can't be overnight they all have smartcards. Most shops in Iraq don't even have electricity more less swipe machines. Then he said fractional banking was the plan from the begining. Yeah ok. I guess since you are on a CC I will just blindly believe what you say. Not. Seemed to me the guy was struggling trying to make all his nonsense make sense in the face of all we have been hearing.

• Upvote 2

Well thought out post! The only reason I would buy more IQD at this point is to earn the POTENTIAL 300% return. Seus and others who have said it in the past are correct about the significance of such a return. I have also held IQD for 7+ years, so my return would have to be measured over that time period. Still good though! I think Adam is correct about the CBI coming out at a lower price, and making a return buying back on the way up. However, I could see a lop followed by a $1.17 USD: $1.00 IQD with incremental adjustments looking forward. I will still take moments stuck in traffic to take off my realistic hat and dream big! I also hope that the Iraqis get a grip on their country and live prosperous; I would love to go back to FOB Ridgeway and watch a sunset over the lake.

Edited by DiNaR DoCtOr

Thank you seus for your excellent and well stated post.

It is dealing with a healthy dose of reality, the very thing

the rumor crowd and dealer pumps will not allow their

followers to even consider. If one does not agree with

their lies, one gets banned. Simple strategy to use

intimidation instead of being honest. Their followers

continue to buy their 'wares' because it is what they

want to hear...but reality and true due diligence is

not at all what most care about. They bought the

HYPE, and now have growing questions as to

"what has happened"?

Fact is nothing 'happened'. If one dug deep enough,

all that is now coming out and has been said how often

is just now sinking in and many are totally disillusioned

and they will not admit it is due to RUMORS...being lied to

in order to keep up the hope AND sales of IQD.

This will not change. Those who stick with knowable details

and not fabrications, will be cast aside as 'negative', and rumors

will still be viewed as being 'real' because it is the only thing so many

have had to hold onto, and it is so obvious that we have been lied to

by these folks each and every time they speak. But sadly, it is 'positive'

to follow HYPE...'negative' to stick with factual details. it is absurd actually

and sad because enough people are already hurting due to the lies and

totally twisted ideas from the gurus. Your post *should* be viewed as both

real concern for this community AND a reasonable conclusion to this speculation.

Being involved in markets every day personally, a 300% return is remarkable

in ANY investment. But that is not enough for some, because they were told

it would be like Kuwait! No real comparison can be made with Kuwait. Totally

different circumstances, yet it IS what keeps hopes up instead of listening to

what has been clearly stated by CBI and their plans. Even the gurus lie about

what Mr. Shabibi does and says, AND even his personal itinerary is skewed and

twisted in order to keep supporting the hype.

This is simply not a healthy relationship to have, and its fruit is quite evident by

the comments and accusations of a few who refuse to accept what has been

clearly stated as a likely outcome. In this respect, many have been scammed,

although the IQD is NOT a scam.

We hope for the best possible outcome, but we do NOT deny where it is headed.

That is investment suicide to ignore and deny the finer details.

Thank you again seus for your presentation. It is dealing with it as an adult who

has taken responsibility for their actions and refuse to be swayed by lies, all the while

certainly hoping for the best outcome, but to say what you said, is often immediately

deemed as being 'negative'. I see nothing negative in your post. It is something that

should wake up everyone to just how far this thing has retreated from reality, and into

pure fantasy supported by both dealer and guru alike.

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 2

Is it just me, or does all of Camp negative believe the other camp thinks they'll be millionaires? Way to go to extremes.

Your theory on a revalue after redenomination is just as much crazy speculation as a small revaluation ($0.10 MAX) leading to a redenomination.

Your theory on Iraq giving everyone 18+ money is just as much crazy speculation as a small revaluation ($0.10 MAX) leading to a redenomination.

The problem is, no where does it state either of these two theories. They're simply your ideas and nothing more. If you want support... back them up! Show me the numbers. Do the calculations. Explain to me (with numbers) why this will help Iraq become a stable, big player in the world.

• Upvote 6

And the debate continues. One thing I can guarentee 100%. As I see it, there are actually three scenerios for investers.

1. We make money.

2. We lose money

3. We break even

That's the way I see it. I suppose that's a bit to simple for most, but hey; Im a simple guy! :)

• Upvote 4

OK RV will be on a tuesday or a wednesday. Nothing to do with when people get paid but how the CBI monitor the global reaction to it.

On Your proposed LOP. Why would they bother at all?

They could achieve the same simply by changing the existing 1170 exchange rate.

The key part you seem to totally miss is the the fact that this brand new country, starting down this brand new democratic road would be bigining its life with fradulent bank notes representing it's brand new status in the business world.

A 25,000 IQD note is a memorial to a contract between the owner and the government of Iraq not to mention the bank.

If the CBI just arbitarily changed its value by moving the decimal point, three places to the left then they have just committed international fraud as their is no provision for that in this contract, full disclosere has not been given. The government backing such a move would be in dishonour and have no credability.

Every bank on planet earth would be forced to reveal to any one entering with an IQD note was not worth the vaulue printed on it and as such was fraudulent (AS ARE ALL FIAT NOTES BY THE WAY) Do you really think the global banking industy the IMF etc want to do that?

The plan is to raise the currency

Their intention is to have the world embrace this currency, not shun it as a lop would do.

It will be a redenomination in much the same fashion as in venezula

My link pdf document

and ho the value is more likly to be 30 cents than 3 dollars

Edited by cbisinger
  • Upvote 7

Is it just me, or does all of Camp negative believe the other camp thinks they'll be millionaires? Way to go to extremes.

Your theory on a revalue after redenomination is just as much crazy speculation as a small revaluation ($0.10 MAX) leading to a redenomination.

Your theory on Iraq giving everyone 18+ money is just as much crazy speculation as a small revaluation ($0.10 MAX) leading to a redenomination.

The problem is, no where does it state either of these two theories. They're simply your ideas and nothing more. If you want support... back them up! Show me the numbers. Do the calculations. Explain to me (with numbers) why this will help Iraq become a stable, big player in the world.

First, I stated that those two options were of my opinion, not fact. Second of all, I did state the M2 numbers don't support your proposed RV amounts. Explain to me why in the world, they'd give away the farm to everyone??? Sure they have oil today, but they won't forever. Explain how any RV of 27 Trillion Dinar will be able to be supported? seriously, look at the Circulation of currency of all the countries around Iraq. It's pretty clear as day.

Secondly, it's the LOP isn't crazy. Shabibi himself has stated many times the removal of the 3 0's. He's described WHY they were put onto the currency in the first place. HYPERINFLATION in the 90's. Many countries have done this proposed LOP. And guess what, if people were so upset about it, it must've been for a minute, and then everyone moved on.

Finally, my idea that everyone 18+ getting money again was just an option that could happen to instill hope in the people, have you been watching the news lately??? Most middle eastern countries GIVING every citizen money! Entirely plausible at this point for them. Not saying that 100% confirmed intel going to happen, signed off by Maliki and Allawi. Just a possible post-RV effect.

Seriously, get with the times. It's not camp negative, it's camp realistic.

:tiphat:

OK RV will be on a tuesday or a wednesday. Nothing to do with when people get paid but how the CBI monitor the global reaction to it.

On Your proposed LOP. Why would they bother at all?

They could achieve the same simply by changing the existing 1170 exchange rate.

The key part you seem to totally miss is the the fact that this brand new country, starting down this brand new democratic road would be bigining its life with fradulent bank notes representing it's brand new status in the business world.

A 25,000 IQD note is a memorial to a contract between the owner and the government of Iraq not to mention the bank.

If the CBI just arbitarily changed its value by moving the decimal point, three places to the left then they have just committed international fraud as their is no provision for that in this contract, full disclosere has not been given. The government backing such a move would be in dishonour and have no credability. :tiphat:

Every bank on planet earth would be forced to reveal to any one entering with an IQD note was not worth the vaulue printed on it and as such was fraudulent (AS ARE ALL FIAT NOTES BY THE WAY) Do you really think the global banking industy the IMF etc want to do that?

The plan is to raise the currency

Their intention is to have the world embrace this currency, not shun it as a lop would do.

It will be a redenomination in much the same fashion as in venezula

My link pdf document

and ho the value is more likly to be 30 cents than 3 dollars

Don't be so silly as to believe what these clowns say just because they have a conference call.

I could make my own CC, without any knowledge whatsoever, and as long as it's positive in nature most people here would go for it hook, line and sinker.