Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Chat 02/02/2010 8:20PM CST

dinarded

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

adam while i appreciate all that you do and I fully understand that it would upset people who are paying money for information that people are using it on other sites... keep in mind that there are some of us that do not pay and like to hear all of the information too. Most of the information posted in the VIP is given to us second hand anyway. But I am here to learn and to gather information, I would imagine that this is the reason that most people are here. I do not pay for VIP, because I shouldnt have to pay for more credible RUMORS. This site is not a club from what I understand and I should be able to gather information from where ever I please. I should also be able to share what I learn with other people, when ever and where ever I would like... because like me and most of the people here they are only on these sites to learn and speculate and because they are hopeful that something said on one of the many websites will be true. I agree that VIP forums should not be posted on other sites... but I also agree in sharing information. I like you Adam, but this sounds very childish and more and more like a club... more and more like you are trying to ensure that your income from the VIP keeps flowing... I hope that I can stay with this site, but the RV will happen someday with or with out you.

I wonder how peeps allow themselves to be ripped off like that. I drive a big truck and there is always some scammer at the truck stops prying his wares like fake silver jewelry. Drop his fake crap in a cup of coke and the shine magically goes away. Anyone that has a healthy skeptical attitude would verify their source from which to buy. Then again there is no accounting for greed.