Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

playstation network HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

easyrider

who could it be? could it be because of an impending RV? Or did the government want to get all of our IP addresses where they could know where we are and what we are doing and track us? does anyone know why???????????????? lol

Haha! Too funny....

What kind of hack job was it? like what happened?

not sure but im pissed, its a hobby of mine for me and my friends. They said it could be months, weeks or even years haha wtf.

Seriously? Months to years??

I stick to PC gaming.. FPS

And my space bar just went out on me, for the most part.

Yay! Time for a new keyboard... :(

The damage of online pc fps games.

I've been thru several headsets & mouse and a couple keyboards.

Seriously? Months to years??

I stick to PC gaming.. FPS

And my space bar just went out on me, for the most part.

Yay! Time for a new keyboard... sad.gif

The damage of online pc fps games.

I've been thru several headsets & mouse and a couple keyboards.

yea i used to game on PC but i dunno just went over to game consloes im getting so tired of the maintenance with PSN and hacking you would think a multi billion dollar company would have better firewalls ya know. Well if its weeks even months or years they will lose a lot of people and wont go back to playstaion most will buy an x box and be done with PSN so they need to act fast.

:blink: ahem...Playstation was always easy to Hack. i was a big fan of playstation when 1st it came out...but then i found how easy it was to hack games and stuff...ppl having their online accounts hacked and all that crap, you can hack online gaming by unlocking things that were never supposed to be there giving gamers an unfair advantage...basically the were cheating...then i switched to xbox... :lol:

yea i used to game on PC but i dunno just went over to game consloes im getting so tired of the maintenance with PSN and hacking you would think a multi billion dollar company would have better firewalls ya know. Well if its weeks even months or years they will lose a lot of people and wont go back to playstaion most will buy an x box and be done with PSN so they need to act fast.

i have a few of the wii systems. no problems no fees for internet gaming with games like call of duty. i have heard from secret intel they are coming out with a new game called "okie karaoke" to be released only for the wii. you can play up to 4 players. the object is to see who can come up with the most outrageous intel about the RV and everything associated with it. it will have all our favorite gurus and even have bonus dinar chat, conf calls, and radio talk show sections. game is do to be released after the pending RV is official.... can't wait for that..... :lol:

Edited by nointel

Nobody plays PS3 anyway! Xbox is where it's at! :rolleyes:

You've been smok'in to much of that Afghany stuff!

I have 2 PS3's. They work great. They game flawlessly, play blu-rays perfectly, work as my music and photo server, play SACD's and work as a web browser on my 60" plasma. Add NetFlicks and Xbox doesn't come close!

Why on earth would you want to give more cash to Bill Gates. Come On!! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You've been smok'in to much of that Afghany stuff!

I have 2 PS3's. They work great. They game flawlessly, play blu-rays perfectly, work as my music and photo server, play SACD's and work as a web browser on my 60" plasma. Add NetFlicks and Xbox doesn't come close!

Why on earth would you want to give more cash to Bill Gates. Come On!! :)

First of all I use to play PS3 religiously then I bought an Xbox from a friend for $60... my wife asked the other day why I don't play ps3 any more... I looked at her and said... we still have a PS3... huh... I sold it Secondly, Blue Ray is over rated and I get to store all my music on my xbox too so I still don't see an up side to the ps3 over the xbox my NetFlix works well too

Half a million people playing Black Ops daily tells me otherwise... biggrin.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=7&t=63539&qpid=455445#ixzz1KN3Sxl00

Double that and that is how manny people are playing BO on the xbox all around the world... at any given time through out the day... next

AAAARRRRRGGGG!!! I need my fix man......Im freakin wiggin out over here....I dont know what to do with myself!!! Im gonna have to start making up intel or something just to keep busy!!! Bet I could write up better stories then PD and PTR combined!!! laugh.gif

garuntee you could man... just as long as you are better than okie at making up stories... most of those crappy websites out there would love you LOL