Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD Chat: DDC 4/21/11

nointel

DD Chat: DDC 4/21/11

dont promote other sites: starting moderated chat thank you for being here fire away with questions

prcjewel: I’ve come to learn that it seems ever Thursday is a RV day.

dont promote other sites: Not on my sites!

hereforfun: What should we be on the alert for?

dont promote other sites: the secondary market for Dinars should start shrinking where even Dealers have a difficult time getting Dinars that isn’t happening right now

Dinarlove: According to the latest news rumors, when are they telling us to expect the RV? Also, was there any truth to Shabibi being in Switzerland?

dont promote other sites: some RUMORS are stating it will happen this week we’ll see if they come true. I sure hope certain sharers of info are FINALLY right!

PurdueAlum: Whens the next auction date?

dont promote other sites: CBI auctions run Sun-Thurs I believe

JDSanders: Do you think that it is a good possibility that the RV is going to be within this month?

dont promote other sites: After last night’s call, things seem more clear to me, but I still have my guard up about all the rumors. They continue to be coming from the same people who have been wrong for the last 6 or so straight months week in and week out

kat: Are they able to change the rate of RV if it was already set?

dont promote other sites: IMO, they can do whatever they wish based on the circumstance

metalriff: Do you think DB change in wiring only for +5 mil orders is a sign of anything.

dont promote other sites: no probably just procedural processes

captkm: DD spasm, spasm sorry. Can we legally change tenmillions name to TenMiNiMs?

dont promote other sites: no can’t force her to do anything against her will.

beautyjones: Why did you say be on alert?

dont promote other sites: Because there is a LOT of information flying around, both rumors and news, that give me indication that things are changing, or are about to. I look at everything, and so much is making me believe we may see some changes. It may have NOTHING TO DO with the IQD, but I feel there are things going on that we should be alert to. That’s all.

mobgk40: when do you honestly think the RV will be, even if it is an assumption please.

dont promote other sites: I’m hoping by end of June all I have at this point is speculation hoping those who claim they are connected are telling the truth

hereforfun: In some posters world, every day is an RV day they’ll never be wrong!

dont promote other sites: some who have been wrong for over a year straight won’t name names but you can all guess the first 3 or 4 on my list have claimed they have NEVER BEEN WRONG!!! Some I guess have a very short memory.

wep45: When is your next day of extreme interest?

dont promote other sites: May 5th is the date they claim their funds are no longer protected, so that would be the date for me.

metalriff: Now that Okie has been elevated to Jesus status , will you perhaps ask him to borrow his super hero cape?

dont promote other sites: Hm no comment on that one remains in rarely post anymore Doozies at best section of DDT, so I’m unsure who feels that way.

buddydog: I have my own bank Intel! shall I share?

dont promote other sites: go right ahead!

Bain: Does this have anything to do with Ali not advertising?

dont promote other sites: Ali and Dinar Trade have pulled back from advertising period. I can assure you that Ali and I are great! We talk multiple times a week. He buys lunch when I am in town. His decision to stop advertising for a time is strictly a company decision, nothing more I can assure you. It has NOTHING to do with the RV that I’m aware of. People speculate over everything, but I can assure some decisions have NOTHING TO DO with the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar.

sfass: DD what are the important dates in May?

dont promote other sites: May 5th

classmom2: Would be Nice to see the Rumors are TRUE for a change

dont promote other sites: agreed! but because I have NO WAY of verifying if they are, or of confirming the legitimacy of those who do share, I post them on my site, but with caution and concern that everyone keep a level head about their posts. Those that have been wrong a lot in the past are STILL posting their immediate Intel info every week. I’m blown away by their sheer fortitude to continue posting while having a ZERO PERCENT track record, but they do. As such, I have grown tired, but remain posting SOME of their information because I don’t know what else to do.

usmcOIF: PLACES TO CASH IN? like banks and currency exchanges?

dont promote other sites: there will be many that will facilitate that effort once the IQD is internationally traded and recognized.

chicosan: is it verified that Dr Shabibi was in Switzerland within the last few days?

dont promote other sites: Apparently but I’ve seen no news article of that.

beautyjones: What do the auction have to do with RV?

dont promote other sites: they don’t

primalnick: I know they’re politicians, but do Iraqi officials ever speak straight to the point and follow through with what they say? It seems everything they say is open for debate, or is it just me?

dont promote other sites: it’s in their culture to NOT do that, so no

PurdueAlum: Wouldn't you think they CBI would at least raise the value slightly to grab more money, I don't mean a crazy RV but 1 to 900 or 1 to 800?

dont promote other sites: you’d think but they can’t do that because they would be opening up too much speculation for a second go around

tilley: what do you mean, Last night’s call?

dont promote other sites: yes fantastic call!

Dinarlove: What are your contacts saying?

dont promote other sites: they are hedging quiet discussing politics and economic issues nothing juicy like some claim

mobgk40: is there a chance that RV will NOT likely happen at all?

dont promote other sites: I don’t think so. The IQD will increase in value some day maybe tonight maybe 2 weeks from now maybe 2 years point being, no one really knows when unless they are truly involved. People in those positions to be in the know would NEVER tell their buddy who’s on a forum

toyboy1972: DD what is your opinion on the doonie post 4/21/2011

dont promote other sites: I don’t trust that poster, as they have shared things for a while that have been extremely confident and direct information that has been wrong time and again. That’s my HONEST answer. With that said, I do NOT know this person, so I have no way of gauging who they really are. So, much of this person’s posts get placed in Doozies or Rumors because they always claim date and rate.

sbetz: I know you go by another site and not DONG Daddy but do you think it is worth buying some Viet Dong or any other of these rumored soon to RV currencies?

dont promote other sites: I own some VND. It is a currency I intend to follow both pre RV and post RV depending on what happens

kwekubruni: did I see you say something to the effect that once the RV happens you will NOT be the first in line to cash in? if so, what is your thinking.

dont promote other sites: I won’t be first in line, but I can if i wish with a simple phone call I can cash in. I will wait to see what is happening around me. I’m not going to be in a frenzy selling all I have. This is a strategic thing for me the beginning of things not the END like so many seem to think. There’s much to consider taxes investment options rates currency spreads etc. they aren’t going to revalue the currency and then tank it back to its original rate within a week, so why act like it. They make this kind of move because it will be close to its TRUE RATE not so the markets can take it over and destroy it and the world’s economies just isn’t going to happen that way, so way act like it

rockinrich: any idea of a rate?

dont promote other sites: Breitling claims between USD and Euro Rudy claims between $1.50 and $2.20 I believe? others claim $5 or $6+ take your pick. I’m out of the date and rate game.

kat: Wasn’t May 5 when the protection would be lifted to collect debts from Iraq? Wouldn’t something have to happen before then?

dont promote other sites: yep don’t know if anything has to happen relating to our investment rate, but I’m sure something will happen to help Iraq protect itself

Lilmomma87: will homeland security affect wire transfers after RV

dont promote other sites: that’s strictly speculation. Why would they hold MY MONEY? They’d have to change banking rules BEFORE the RV, not ex post facto! Plain and simple, billions of dollars are wired each day. Why don’t they do that now?

hereforfun: What did you think about the Enorstte’s post about the conversation with Shabibi where he indicated the GOI had nothing to do with the RV?

dont promote other sites: there you go OK guys I’ve got to run enough for tonight. I’ll just say this I am VERY POSITIVE on things. Last night’s Tidbits Radio show with Breitling and Rudy (this person was banned and is an off limits topic. was absolutely one of the best we’ve had. Things came out so clear! I encourage ALL of you if you haven’t already to go and listen to it. It may even take a couple of times listening to it to fully grasp what we talked about. Take that information from last night’s show, and tie it into the many rumors and the news articles, and there seems to be some things that match up. It makes me feel as though things are soon to change thus by end of June thoughts, which I’ve had for a while I could be way off, but that’s the feeling I have right at the moment. So until that day we wait Thank you for being here!

Go Dinar!

DD Chat~

• Upvote 1