Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I love how you came over here and spent $1.5 trillion you DONT have, not to mention countless lives. All so we, the CBI and GOI, can screw our people and rid ourselves of really scary zeros. We chose this route because we can't "pay up", even though the oversea "investors" are surely a small drop in the bucket compared to the big wigs of large corporations and countries. Small time they are. So it's very clear we're going to redenominate without revaluing our currency... but be quiet, it's a secret! Don't tell anyone! We want to surprise everyone because that's what we do - nonsense actions. It should come as no surprise that we took months to create our 2011 budget simply because we had a hard time counting all those dang zeros! That and we were "planning" on how exactly the numbers would look without three zeros. It's quite a difficult vision if you think about it. We brought in high level US officials to help us with the counting. They too were perplexed with how difficult it was to remove three zeros from all the numbers. Weeks went by, months went by, and then FINALLY, we had a budget.

It's all good though because we're going to be #1 in the world. Yup, we're going to pretend we're rich, even though our citizens cant even buy food, much less computers, iPhones, iPads, and everything else i. We did, however, consider slightly increasing the exchange rate so the average Iraqi can make $4/hr, but then we decided against it because we're rotten and we like them poor! After all, we're Iraq and we do things a bit different here. That about sums it up... so I'm going to go now, so I can cuddle up with my redenominated notes... they remind me of yesteryear and bring back fond memories. They give me an awesome sense of patriotism... makes me really love my country. Plus I can use my phalanges to count them again! So excited! :D

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

I'll give you a +1 for the sarcasm. Sometimes I just want to SCREAM "incompetence" and "can we not all call a spade a spade (dictator - traded one for another)" ... Plus, I've had several margaritas, and it WAS kind of funny ...

I also buy into "The Plan" and think folks might be somewhat closed-minded if they don't think this might actually be a possibility. (I think these same folks might also believe extra-terrestrial's are only for Sci-Fi authors and the folks in Hollywood.)

I DO believe this thing (RD/RV) will actually happen - it just depends on to what "degree" we all make out and when. I wouldn't have invested if I didn't think there was potential for a significant return, but if it's only 3 -5x what I invested - that's still quite good as far as ROI. Now I'm not saying I won't be VERY disappointed, but regardless - reality is what it is ...

• Upvote 1

I love how you came over here and spent $1.5 trillion you DONT have, not to mention countless lives. All so we, the CBI and GOI, can screw our people and rid ourselves of really scary zeros. We chose this route because we can't "pay up", even though the oversea "investors" are surely a small drop in the bucket compared to the big wigs of large corporations and countries. Small time they are. So it's very clear we're going to redenominate without revaluing our currency... but be quiet, it's a secret! Don't tell anyone! We want to surprise everyone because that's what we do - nonsense actions. It should come as no surprise that we took months to create our 2011 budget simply because we had a hard time counting all those dang zeros! That and we were "planning" on how exactly the numbers would look without three zeros. It's quite a difficult vision if you think about it. We brought in high level US officials to help us with the counting. They too were perplexed with how difficult it was to remove three zeros from all the numbers. Weeks went by, months went by, and then FINALLY, we had a budget.

It's all good though because we're going to be #1 in the world. Yup, we're going to pretend we're rich, even though our citizens cant even buy food, much less computers, iPhones, iPads, and everything else i. We did, however, consider slightly increasing the exchange rate so the average Iraqi can make $4/hr, but then we decided against it because we're rotten and we like them poor! After all, we're Iraq and we do things a bit different here. That about sums it up... so I'm going to go now, so I can cuddle up with my redenominated notes... they remind me of yesteryear and bring back fond memories. They give me an awesome sense of patriotism... makes me really love my country. Plus I can use my phalanges to count them again! So excited! :D

PEOPLE...LOVE THE SARCASTIC RANT....but it implies we invaded to "save" the Iraqis. That's more bull there than has ever been piled into mountainous heaps on this site...we all know it was for the oil and gas contracts and the RV is just another way to make money on imperialism. Of COURSE it will RV - why would they just LOP and then do 3X that number - they have to get 1000% higher to get close to par with other nations. It's all fiat money anyway - it will be worth what what Iraq says it is, not bound up in oil exports, budget, etc. AND it will RV before Iraq is mostly stable and up and running, because the RV will be part of the impetus (the drive) to MAKE it stable. Sooner than later my friends...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LOL

I like it. You left out.......now we won't have to pay out tens of trillions after RV.

Sorry couldn't resist.

LOL

I like it. You left out.......now we won't have to pay out tens of trillions after RV.

Sorry couldn't resist.

Oh yes, "pay out". As in everyone and their grandmother will all run to the CBI with dinar in hand, ready to walk out with millions in cash. I've actually resereved a spot in line behind Mr. Bernanke (who clearly is representing the USA's portion of dinar... they too plan on "cashing out" and loading oil tankers full of USD to ship back to the US).

dinarck, you've seen my other post. IF they somehow needed to, even if it's the last thing they do in life, get to the pre-war $3.22, there IS a way for $13T... their oil is worth $14T+

Let's just pretend that they're not obsessing over getting back to pre-war exchange rates... tell me, dinarck, how much would Iraq "Pay out" if they ONLY revalued ONCE (instead of twice which I proposed yesterday) for $0.01 on their 27 Trillion IQD?

I'll answer for you... $270 billion... a very affordable amount given their natural resources.

Now tell me, dinarck, with this increase in purchasing power, how would that adjust the PPP ($2500-$3500 in Iraq)?

I'll answer for you... It will adjust it by 11.628x... $29,069 to $40,697. Holy wow, a livable wage! And it aligns real nice with surrounding countries!

Now tell me, dinarck, would this revalue justify a redenomination?

I'll answer for you... YES! In fact, it aligns real nicely with the US Cent. 1 dinar = 1 cent. Amazing!

So let me get this straight, dinarck... Iraq could revalue their currency to align with the US cent without paying out trillions to oversea investors while at the same time creating a livable environment for the Iraqi citizens? No way, get outta here! You're bluffing.

I'm not arguing because I dont want to face reality, I'm arguing because a redenom without an initial rv doesn't make sense in reality. If I was given a fantastic explanation on why it all makes sense, then I'll join your camp. But until then, I'll stick to my story that makes numeric cents (no pun intended).

Edited by AudiS4

SarcasmFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search

Sarcasm is “a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt.”[1] Though irony is usually the immediate context,[2] most authorities sharply distinguish sarcasm from irony;[3] however, others argue that sarcasm may or often does involve irony[4] or employs ambivalence.[5] Sarcasm has been suggested as a possible bullying action in some circumstances.[

OK, my turn:

I want an answer Right Now on weather this is going to happen or not!

I want to know the DATE and the RATE right now, today, this minute!!

If you think I'm an Idiot for Demanding you give me what I want, when I want it, then you are an Idiot. If you think I'm an Idiot, for thinking your an Idiot, for thinking I'm an Idiot,...then your an Idiot!

+1 from me!!!!! Great Post, thanks for the opportunity for posting all of that!!!!!!!!!

Who dares to be next!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Oh yes, "pay out". As in everyone and their grandmother will all run to the CBI with dinar in hand, ready to walk out with millions in cash. I've actually resereved a spot in line behind Mr. Bernanke (who clearly is representing the USA's portion of dinar... they too plan on "cashing out" and loading oil tankers full of USD to ship back to the US).

dinarck, you've seen my other post. IF they somehow needed to, even if it's the last thing they do in life, get to the pre-war $3.22, there IS a way for $13T... their oil is worth $14T+

Let's just pretend that they're not obsessing over getting back to pre-war exchange rates... tell me, dinarck, how much would Iraq "Pay out" if they ONLY revalued ONCE (instead of twice which I proposed yesterday) for $0.01 on their 27 Trillion IQD?

I'll answer for you... $270 billion... a very affordable amount given their natural resources.

Now tell me, dinarck, with this increase in purchasing power, how would that adjust the PPP ($2500-$3500 in Iraq)?

I'll answer for you... It will adjust it by 11.628x... $29,069 to $40,697. Holy wow, a livable wage! And it aligns real nice with surrounding countries!

Now tell me, dinarck, would this revalue justify a redenomination?

I'll answer for you... YES! In fact, it aligns real nicely with the US Cent. 1 dinar = 1 cent. Amazing!

So let me get this straight, dinarck... Iraq could revalue their currency to align with the US cent without paying out trillions to oversea investors while at the same time creating a livable environment for the Iraqi citizens? No way, get outta here! You're bluffing.

I'm not arguing because I dont want to face reality, I'm arguing because a redenom without an initial rv doesn't make sense in reality. If I was given a fantastic explanation on why it all makes sense, then I'll join your camp. But until then, I'll stick to my story that makes numeric cents (no pun intended).

Ok here we go again.

Right here is where we disagree.

You say they will RV without a redenomination first and give up that 13 trillion in oil they have in the ground.

I say they RV with a redenomination first and keep thier 13 trillion in oil they have in the ground.

There are 2 ways to get back to the 3.22 number. They can RV with a redenomination first and not lose trillions..........or............they can RV without a redenomination first and lose those trillions. Either way they are back at the 3.22 number. Why would they lose trillions if they didn't have to? What? because you want to become rich. They somehow owe you millions of dollars.

If you cannot understand this basic principle for whatever reason then there is no need to carry on our debates. Although I have enjoyed them.

Ok here we go again.

Right here is where we disagree.

You say they will RV without a redenomination first and give up that 13 trillion in oil they have in the ground.

I say they RV with a redenomination first and keep thier 13 trillion in oil they have in the ground.

There are 2 ways to get back to the 3.22 number. They can RV with a redenomination first and not lose trillions..........or............they can RV without a redenomination first and lose those trillions. Either way they are back at the 3.22 number. Why would they lose trillions if they didn't have to? What? because you want to become rich. They somehow owe you millions of dollars.

If you cannot understand this basic principle for whatever reason then there is no need to carry on our debates. Although I have enjoyed them.

Who in your mind are they giving this $13T to? Americans? WRONG. We've all discussed before where most of the currency is... IRAQ.

Why do they HAVE to get back to 3.22? Do they get a prize? What's up with everyone and chasing historic facts?

Why are you stating that they're losing trillions? It goes to the people of Iraq, not us.

There you go again with the "millions of dollars". When did I ever state I would be a millionaire OR EXPECT TO BE from this investment? In fact, I'm not even arguing for my own benefit anymore. Pretend I dont even own dinar. I'm arguing for the people of Iraq that will see no benefit whatsoever from a redenomination.

Show me numbers on why YOUR argument makes financial sense... as in the common Iraqi citizen (forget the investors).

Who in your mind are they giving this $13T to? Americans? WRONG. We've all discussed before where most of the currency is... IRAQ.

Why do they HAVE to get back to 3.22? Do they get a prize? What's up with everyone and chasing historic facts?

Why are you stating that they're losing trillions? It goes to the people of Iraq, not us.

There you go again with the "millions of dollars". When did I ever state I would be a millionaire OR EXPECT TO BE from this investment? In fact, I'm not even arguing for my own benefit anymore. Pretend I dont even own dinar. I'm arguing for the people of Iraq that will see no benefit whatsoever from a redenomination.

Show me numbers on why YOUR argument makes financial sense... as in the common Iraqi citizen (forget the investors).

I don't know how to show you anymore than I already have. Even Shabbs himself said which way the wind blows and you don't want to hear it. You have your beliefs and I have mine. Thing is you have absolutely no facts whatsoever to back up what you are saying, just the same crap that has been pumped through the years. Problem is in your case it has been pumped so hard it is affecting your brain. You refuse to believe that the trillions in circulation are a factor. Fine. Show me something that says they aren't instead of denying that they are. I wish I could go through life believing that money will magically be produced to make me rich and who knows in this case it may.

And your going to have to get over this "it is for the Iraqi people" nonsense. Again just another notion the pumpers put out there from the beggining in my opinion. If Iraq knew what was best for thier people they would not put themselves trillions in debt straight out of the gate. O wait I forgot the trillions don't make a difference here in LALA land.

I hope with all my soul that you are right and I am wrong but the fact is the evidence points to a redenomination pre RV. If you can't accept what the evidence is telling you then I don't know how I am going to convince you. By the way, why am I trying to convince you at all. Believe what you will and lets all hope for a good outcome.

I don't know how to show you anymore than I already have. Even Shabbs himself said which way the wind blows and you don't want to hear it. You have your beliefs and I have mine. Thing is you have absolutely no facts whatsoever to back up what you are saying, just the same crap that has been pumped through the years. Problem is in your case it has been pumped so hard it is affecting your brain. You refuse to believe that the trillions in circulation are a factor. Fine. Show me something that says they aren't instead of denying that they are. I wish I could go through life believing that money will magically be produced to make me rich and who knows in this case it may.

And your going to have to get over this "it is for the Iraqi people" nonsense. Again just another notion the pumpers put out there from the beggining in my opinion. If Iraq knew what was best for thier people they would not put themselves trillions in debt straight out of the gate. O wait I forgot the trillions don't make a difference here in LALA land.

I hope with all my soul that you are right and I am wrong but the fact is the evidence points to a redenomination pre RV. If you can't accept what the evidence is telling you then I don't know how I am going to convince you. By the way, why am I trying to convince you at all. Believe what you will and lets all hope for a good outcome.

Ever see the movie "Anger Management"? Remember one of the first scenes where Adam Sandler calmy talks to whoever it was and everyone around him tells him he's screaming and has anger issues? Then he continues to calmy talk and they again tell him to settle down. He's perplexed as to WTH these people are thinking. Was he in a nightmare? That's what I feel like right now! I've gave you nothing but facts, numbers, reasoning, and statistical evidence as to WHY I believe what I believe. I asked you for the same but you continue to come back empty handed! You dont even have a single number in your last post. You dont know how to show me more than you already have?! You haven't shown me anything yet! All you continue to say is "A revalue would cost them trillions!" to which I've shot down with a 42-cm howitzer. Forget about the trillions! I already told you a $0.01 RV would bring the overall value of their circulated currency to $270B. So please, dont tell me I haven't taken the trillions into consideration.

I have no facts to back up what I'm saying? I created charts, performed calculations, explained to you multiple times how certain situations would pan out using REAL NUMBERS... yet you didn't absorb any of it!

I've not been pumped at all. I dont listen to those people. I look up my own information. I'll be the first one to agree that anyone who thinks a $6 RV is absolutely probable is NUTS!

And your going to have to get over this "it is for the Iraqi people" nonsense. Again just another notion the pumpers put out there from the beggining in my opinion.

Then explain to me who a redenomination is for! PLEASE ANSWER AT LEAST ONE OF MY QUESTIONS! I gave you reasons as to WHY it's for the Iraqi people... was it over your head? Did you have a hard time comprehending it? If I told you your $1 has doubled in value would you truly believe that the same wouldn't be assumed for every...single...American... who...owns...USD?

I hope with all my soul that you are right and I am wrong but the fact is the evidence points to a redenomination pre RV

WHERE?!? SHOW ME

By the way, why am I trying to convince you at all.

I'm trying to let you! Seriously! Please explain to me, in your greatest detail possible, with charts, graphs, statistics, budgets, finance reports, whatever it takes... just please explain your case. You still have not come back with one and I promise to fully give in IF you have your supporting evidence. What you've shown so far has been lacking in any sort of detail.

Edited by AudiS4

Ever see the movie "Anger Management"? Remember one of the first scenes where Adam Sandler calmy talks to whoever it was and everyone around him tells him he's screaming and has anger issues? Then he continues to calmy talk and they again tell him to settle down. He's perplexed as to WTH these people are thinking. Was he in a nightmare? That's what I feel like right now! I've gave you nothing but facts, numbers, reasoning, and statistical evidence as to WHY I believe what I believe. I asked you for the same but you continue to come back empty handed! You dont even have a single number in your last post. You dont know how to show me more than you already have?! You haven't shown me anything yet! All you continue to say is "A revalue would cost them trillions!" to which I've shot down with a 42-cm howitzer. Forget about the trillions! I already told you a $0.01 RV would bring the overall value of their circulated currency to $270B. So please, dont tell me I haven't taken the trillions into consideration.

I have no facts to back up what I'm saying? I created charts, performed calculations, explained to you multiple times how certain situations would pan out using REAL NUMBERS... yet you didn't absorb any of it!

I've not been pumped at all. I dont listen to those people. I look up my own information. I'll be the first one to agree that anyone who thinks a $6 RV is absolutely probable is NUTS!

Then explain to me who a redenomination is for! PLEASE ANSWER AT LEAST ONE OF MY QUESTIONS! I gave you reasons as to WHY it's for the Iraqi people... was it over your head? Did you have a hard time comprehending it? If I told you your $1 has doubled in value would you truly believe that the same wouldn't be assumed for every...single...American... who...owns...USD?

WHERE?!? SHOW ME

I'm trying to let you! Seriously! Please explain to me, in your greatest detail possible, with charts, graphs, statistics, budgets, finance reports, whatever it takes... just please explain your case. You still have not come back with one and I promise to fully give in IF you have your supporting evidence. What you've shown so far has been lacking in any sort of detail.

That's because the only thing I have been arguing the whole time is what the articles are telling us as well as Shabbibi himself has said. Yeah you have done a beuatiful job with your charts and graphs that you use to try and justify a RV. Great I salute you for that. Too bad none of them make any difrrence from what the CBI is telling us. And let's face it, Iraq isn't going to RV to 1 cent. I know that would make your whole arguement valid and takes care of the trillions in circulation, but it aint gonna happen.

Draw up all the graphs and charts and speculative numbers you want but my argument from the beggining was the articles and Shabbs speech. Now why don't we debate that. Seems you want to pretend that it's not a factor same as the trillions in circulation.

You want me to bring numbers to back up what Im saying. Ok here they are again 24 to 30 trillion in circulation. Sorry it's not on a pretty graph.

Edited by dinarck

Is this Dinarck naysayer guy an investor........................and if so why.......................oh well opinions............we all have one you know.

Sorry that shoud be a little d..................................figures.

Edited by blessedman
  • Downvote 1

That's because the only thing I have been arguing the whole time is what the articles are telling us as well as Shabbibi himself has said. Yeah you have done a beuatiful job with your charts and graphs that you use to try and justify a RV. Great I salute you for that. Too bad none of them make any difrrence from what the CBI is telling us. And let's face it, Iraq isn't going to RV to 1 cent. I know that would make your whole arguement valid and takes care of the trillions in circulation, but it aint gonna happen.

Draw up all the graphs and charts and speculative numbers you want but my argument from the beggining was the articles and Shabbs speech. Now why don't we debate that. Seems you want to pretend that it's not a factor same as the trillions in circulation.

You want me to bring numbers to back up what Im saying. Ok here they are again 24 to 30 trillion in circulation. Sorry it's not on a pretty graph.

1) The articles are a joke. I've said it before, if they were going to RV, they wouldn't tell you, so they'll fail to mention that. 2nd, why or how would they know what the CBI/GOI is going to do? 3rd, the translation is horrendous. Even if it was properly translated we don't know exactly what they mean by what they're saying. Raise the zeros? Delete the zeros? Redenominate without zeros? It doesn't go into great detail about what its actually referring to. If you have one that specifically and clearly says "yes we will redenominate, no you wont see a change in the exchange rate", then please post the link. I used to 100% fully believe news simply because it wasn't a rumor. But once I started seeing articles stating "budget is passed", then the next day another says "budget talk will restart next week", I started losing faith in those as well.

2) We're simply going to have to agree to disagree on shabbs. I personally think he's specifically insinuating, but not bluntly saying "the exchange rate will change, but I can't say when", and "all this talk about redenomination is exaggerated". You seem to be reading him as saying the direct opposite. Not much we can say about this that will convince one another. Have you watched the 4 actual HD videos posted somewhere in the "News section"? If not, I'd recommend it. It's much easier to see and understand his expressions and mannerisms. Please listen closely to question #1. It specifically talks about the exchange rate and never once brings up the topic of currency.

1) The articles are a joke. I've said it before, if they were going to RV, they wouldn't tell you, so they'll fail to mention that. 2nd, why or how would they know what the CBI/GOI is going to do? 3rd, the translation is horrendous. Even if it was properly translated we don't know exactly what they mean by what they're saying. Raise the zeros? Delete the zeros? Redenominate without zeros? It doesn't go into great detail about what its actually referring to. If you have one that specifically and clearly says "yes we will redenominate, no you wont see a change in the exchange rate", then please post the link. I used to 100% fully believe news simply because it wasn't a rumor. But once I started seeing articles stating "budget is passed", then the next day another says "budget talk will restart next week", I started losing faith in those as well.

2) We're simply going to have to agree to disagree on shabbs. I personally think he's specifically insinuating, but not bluntly saying "the exchange rate will change, but I can't say when", and "all this talk about redenomination is exaggerated". You seem to be reading him as saying the direct opposite. Not much we can say about this that will convince one another. Have you watched the 4 actual HD videos posted somewhere in the "News section"? If not, I'd recommend it. It's much easier to see and understand his expressions and mannerisms. Please listen closely to question #1. It specifically talks about the exchange rate and never once brings up the topic of currency.

OK

I have enjoyed the debates and sorry if they got a little heated. I respect your points of view and sincerly hope they pan out.

OK

I appreciate the debate and sorry if they got a little heated. I respect your points of view and your commitment to them. Hope they pan out.

Whoops sorry double post.

Edited by dinarck

The big issue here is should I buy they Audi or go with the BMW. The Cadillac Coupe is cool looking, too.

Audi has class. It shows you care about what you drive. BMW is just for yuppies that dont know better.

OK

I have enjoyed the debates and sorry if they got a little heated. I respect your points of view and sincerly hope they pan out.

OK

I appreciate the debate and sorry if they got a little heated. I respect your points of view and your commitment to them. Hope they pan out.

Whoops sorry double post.

Regardless of what our thoughts and opinions are, neither of us ACTUALLY know what's going to happen. We'll just have to wait and see