Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You know what? Give it a break, isn't what Okie is saying what we all want to happen? Why do you get such pleasure in showing he is wrong? I don't care who brings the info, if we are all here for the same reason (the RV of the IQD) then why bicker about who is right (no one yet) and who is wrong. Why don't we all just say darn I wish this guy (just like all others in this darn investment) would have been right this time? By the way there is a guy with your same screen name over at PTR that started a thread titled DONE, DONE, DONE. I find it is quite, coincidental that someone would have the exact same name. Not to mention a negative person that is all out against Okie.

CTS-VwithRV

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:45 PM

Ok anyone that has seen my posts here knows I am usually a little confused and asking others why it has not happened yet. The reason I was always down is because I have a few friends over there and try always told me it was not in the near future but everyone here seems to think it was happening every Monday for 6 months.

Well... Those same friends on the ground in Iraq changed their tune real quick about 30 minuets ago.

They said that they finally pushed the RV button around 8:30PM Iraq time today! I guess it Gould show up on our side when everything opens up? Don't know too much about the technical stuff but they say no doubt it is OVER and DONE!!!

I am soooooo excited!!!

By the way don't feel free to contact me, what you think and what you do, is non of my concern. Be negative bash Okie and anyone else. I truly don't give a hoot what you do just don't bother contacting me to gloat over still dreaming about having your CTS-V instead of owning one if only those darn Gurus had been right. Get over it and see it for what it is... the longer you gloat the longer you go without your precious car!

This is what I wrote to you in respose to your coment to me

CTS-VwithRV

Yesterday, 11:57 PM

How many times was Okie right last week? If you are not so good at math I will help you... 0!!

if you are blind or just flat out D**B then you must not have read the part about me asking you not to contact me again. Yes I can put you under my ignored users but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and asked you not to feel free to contact me anymore. As I told you before I don't care what you do, who you bash or what you want. This all started because you called me an A$$ just because you thought it was your right to be one and call people names. Well this is it I am taking the high road and I am telling you to move on and be an adult because I don't live my life on rumor or the bashing done on any of these sites. MOVE ON.............

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I think the issue is more he guesses like what twice a week? I could come on the forums every day and say "yep today's gonna be the day". Eventually i would be right, but it would get kinda annoying. But you know how the old saying goes. "A broken clock is right 2 times a day." Not bashing btw, just saying.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2