Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD 4/21/2011 CC with Brietling and Rudy.......

Spoolin

Adam has really discounted this numerous times during the last month, while still allowing that it is possible.

Anyone that continues to gravitate to this fear is pretty much hopeless. Yes, it IS possible. Not likely (period).

Also not likely: $3 RV or $2 RV -- $1 RV would be amazing, but still unlikely (out of the chute).

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Go to about the 30 minute mark in the interview, that is where Breitling jumps in. It was very interesting his take on what all the articles mean and what he believes is going on currently with the currency in Iraq. Definately worth listening to.

• Upvote 1

u tube said they took it off because of severe violations of thier community guidelines? wtf..what does that mean and what did the vid show/say?

I just listened to it about an hour ago and had no problems. Just go to his site and you will see where the interview is up, click on the link and go from there.

Mods, I am by no way trying to promote another site. Just trying to help with some useful information. :)

Adam has really discounted this numerous times during the last month, while still allowing that it is possible.

Anyone that continues to gravitate to this fear is pretty much hopeless. Yes, it IS possible. Not likely (period).

Also not likely: $3 RV or $2 RV -- $1 RV would be amazing, but still unlikely (out of the chute).

TS

how can they lop to a new vsalue of at least a dollar but rv at less than a dollar?

• Upvote 1

how can they lop to a new vsalue of at least a dollar but rv at less than a dollar?

Adam has been discounting an LOP repeatedly for the last month (see his chats). He allows that an LOP COULD happen, however.

If there is no LOP and IF there is an RV, then my expectation is a low RV -- like max 50 cents (at least at first). Adam's chat yesterday touches on this as well.

Since shortly after I bought my dinar last August, the $3+ RV has seemed a fairy tale to me, pipe dream. But, as I've said many times, I'll TAKE IT if it happens. Just does not make sense though. To me.

$0.35 and I'm retired. Likely sell all at that rate, too. For sure all my dinar is sold at 50 cents. Ostensibly, I own my life at that point. Why hold out for more?

TS

• Upvote 1

28 trillion in currency, would be 27 billion after such a lop - Dollar value (X.00036) = 3.4 billion. These guys are rebuilding an entire society. Japan estimated it would take 600 billion to rebuild after the tsunami (just to gain a little perspective). The rebuilding, plus all debt prior to Ch 7, plus the need to cover the costs of supplies and materials for these oil contracts. The numbers simply don't jive. Without a re-value, this whole thing will fold. It's just numbers guys.

sorry new to all this trying to take it all in and learn to quick(lop isx imo rv ri di iqd dop etc) i got most of it but wih is DD...lol...need some help lol..thnx :blink:

I sent you a message on your personal page.....

If the Youtube page doesnt work anymore, you can go to DD's site and scroll to the bottom, middle of the page and listen the the CC there also.

Mods.....Definitely not trying to promote any other sites here.......This is just some great info that everyone needs to listen to.

Edited by Spoolin

Man did I need that . Was started to believe some of the crap going around about a supposed LOP.

These guys really laid out the whole no Lop scenario.

So sick of all the psuedo experts, and not just the usual guru's, who I call the "darksiders" and dont even bother to read their posts.

We're real close to realizing our dreams. Thank God.

• Upvote 1

I just sacrificed an hour and a half listening to a couple of self proclaimed economic/banking experts lie, make wild assumptions, and mix fact and fantasy. Since they are telling you stuff you want to hear, feel free to believe them.

My only question is the references to Scooter. Can anyone verify if he is associated with them (Rudy and breitling) as they say?

• Downvote 6

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the post and I wanted to address a couple of items. One, I am a person that controls his own destiny and firmly believes in making my own assessment on all topics. I don't align myself with any particular group or affiliation and I have never taken one penny from any forum or association related to the Iraqi Dinar. Please don't take that incorrectly as I know you didn't ask that question; however, many people have and I wanted to get that out in the open on this thread. With that said, I am very thankful for all the friends I have met from these forums, chats, conference calls, and radio interviews, that includes the three that were on that Blogcast. Do I believe in everything they said --- HE$% NO!!!!. I rarely agree 100% with anyone but I certainly admit when I'm wrong (and that's often). I attempt in every case to learn from each and every person out there. In return I try and reciprocate by sharing the information I've uncovered, provided I have permission.

Sorry for being verbose but wanted to address. Again, thanks for the post.

Scooter

• Upvote 2

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the post and I wanted to address a couple of items. One, I am a person that controls his own destiny and firmly believes in making my own assessment on all topics. I don't align myself with any particular group or affiliation and I have never taken one penny from any forum or association related to the Iraqi Dinar. Please don't take that incorrectly as I know you didn't ask that question; however, many people have and I wanted to get that out in the open on this thread. With that said, I am very thankful for all the friends I have met from these forums, chats, conference calls, and radio interviews, that includes the three that were on that Blogcast. Do I believe in everything they said --- HE$% NO!!!!. I rarely agree 100% with anyone but I certainly admit when I'm wrong (and that's often). I attempt in every case to learn from each and every person out there. In return I try and reciprocate by sharing the information I've uncovered, provided I have permission.

Scooter

Thanks Scooter what are your thoughts about a LOP?

Hi Folks,

Scooter

You are correct, that was not the question I asked (but thanks for answering it). We might not share conclusions, but I have never seen you state as fact anything that wasn't fact. I rarely venture to other sites, and I was actually appalled that they use your name to give credibility to the criminally false carp they were spewing.

Best wishes.

Hi Folks,

Scooter

100% Class act. A guy who offers so much and asks nothing in return,unique these days. Saying thankyou just does'nt seem enough but it's all I got-THANKYOU!!....................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

• Upvote 1

Froto,

Thanks for the comment as it's very much appreciated!!! In my business, I continually look for the passionate or fiery people to hire (no, I'm not offering you a job) as they typically tell you exactly what their thinking and there's no twist or spins on any stories. This is going to sound weird and twisted, but I'm actually honored that you were "appalled" when they used my name. I know, I know, very strange.

Thanks again and I hope you have a great EASTER weekend.

Scooter

You are correct, that was not the question I asked (but thanks for answering it). We might not share conclusions, but I have never seen you state as fact anything that wasn't fact. I rarely venture to other sites, and I was actually appalled that they use your name to give credibility to the criminally false carp they were spewing.

Best wishes.

if they lop like Shabi said they would I repeat SAID THEY WOULD trillions become billions with the same buying power

what cant you understand about this?

then if they RV we all make out

If you think, believe or hope to make millions from a few thousand worth of investment

Weeeeellllll Ive got a popcorn farm to sell ya

or would you be interested in this slightly used bridge to brooklyn

WAKE UP

stop getting PUMPED

Semper Fi

Any of you who do not believe that the Dinar will not lop are living in Fantasy ville

Isn't that a double negative?

Sincerely,

TJMUNSON

Mayor of Fantasyville

• Upvote 2