Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First off, I found this on another site and thought I'd share some food for thought. :rolleyes: And an interesting perspective. If this has already been posted, sorry, I must have missed it.

Suppose, just for a moment, that our struggles here are not against flesh and blood, but are a reflection of a higher struggle against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Suppose, just for a moment that God is about to demonstrate, once again, his absolute power, authority and love for his people and his nations, triumphing over the forces of evil and making a public spectacle of them. If he is about to lead us in triumphal procession in a great victory over a higher destructive evil which will lead to great spiritual and worldly blessing in the resurrection of our planet’s monetary system, the resurrection of many nations, the resurrection of hope, and even the resurrection of his peoples; what day would most demonstrate His authority, His control, His power to resurrect? What immediate holy day would be most spiritually meaningful and packed with significance to demonstrate the triumph of God over evil? On what day would an rv cause us to sit back in awe and realize that there is something higher and more significant going on? What day would point us to God?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 5

First off, I found this on another site and thought I'd share some food for thought. :rolleyes: And an interesting perspective. If this has already been posted, sorry, I must have missed it.

Suppose, just for a moment, that our struggles here are not against flesh and blood, but are a reflection of a higher struggle against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Suppose, just for a moment that God is about to demonstrate, once again, his absolute power, authority and love for his people and his nations, triumphing over the forces of evil and making a public spectacle of them. If he is about to lead us in triumphal procession in a great victory over a higher destructive evil which will lead to great spiritual and worldly blessing in the resurrection of our planet’s monetary system, the resurrection of many nations, the resurrection of hope, and even the resurrection of his peoples; what day would most demonstrate His authority, His control, His power to resurrect? What immediate holy day would be most spiritually meaningful and packed with significance to demonstrate the triumph of God over evil? On what day would an rv cause us to sit back in awe and realize that there is something higher and more significant going on? What day would point us to God?

Here we go ... since it didn't RV on Christmas Day (as prophesied by the all-knowing __________ fill-in-the-blank), now it must surely do so on Easter so that we can tie Iraq's currency RV back to the 'cross'.

Have at it ... by all means.

What will you say if it RV's on Halloween?

TS

I believe in the RV; I don't believe in the cult.

Edited by On_Reserve
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 10

The God that they report to reflects the ISLAMIC values--to think that with even Devine intervention from the our LORD would serve no value to the LORD --our value To HIM is unconditional devotion and HE will change our lives and our enternal peace, as their profit does them !

Since I am a believer of one GOD, I can't fathom where the the devotion took a so wrong turn unless it is the garrenteed by HImm of free choice! ---RIGHT OR WRONG!

OH HELL just an obeservation!

capt cliff

• Upvote 1

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG

Or what if (IF) it RV's on some day that is not a "christian" day.....is that a sign from God that you've got it all wrong?????

What if it happens to be a muslim day? or the day of the Buddhism? or the days the pygmies celebrate the fertility of jungle lizards???? What THEN???? Or like On-Reserve said above...what if it was to RV on the horrible evil day of halloween???? (ghost music plays in the background)..... is that going to be some "sign"???

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well if it doesn't RV on Easter,,,I would like to see it happen on the day the Pygmies celebrate the fertility of the Jungle Lizards or commonly known as ( Green Sperm Day ) and that day is always celebrated on the 1st Tuesday of May.. and we all know that day is coming... :)

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Here we go ... since it didn't RV on Christmas Day (as prophesied by the all-knowing __________ fill-in-the-blank), now it must surely do so on Easter so that we can tie Iraq's currency RV back to the 'cross'.

Have at it ... by all means.

What will you say if it RV's on Halloween?

TS

although it is my favorite holiday, halloween isn't any more of a pagan holiday than christmas or easter.

• Upvote 5

The arrogance on this board is stifling sometimes. Some of us seem to think that the RV is all about us. The dinar is not about us! The people that influence the value of the dinar don't care about us one whit (and they shouldn't). When (and if) the dinar ever RVs it will be at a time and place that makes the most sense to Iraq. And considering Iraq is a predominantly muslim nation, somehow I don't think the observance of a christian holiday is going to influence the RV at all. Just a hunch.

• Upvote 4

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG

Or what if (IF) it RV's on some day that is not a "christian" day.....is that a sign from God that you've got it all wrong?????

What if it happens to be a muslim day? or the day of the Buddhism? or the days the pygmies celebrate the fertility of jungle lizards???? What THEN???? Or like On-Reserve said above...what if it was to RV on the horrible evil day of halloween???? (ghost music plays in the background)..... is that going to be some "sign"???

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Agreed.

:lol: but...but...it can't happen this weekend...i'm busy camping at the Beach with me family....so thats not a good time for me...could we reschedule for next weekend? :lol:

No.

Oh For Heavens sake!! It will happen when it happens :rolleyes:

With a name like that (EA Poe) I wouldn't have expected anything less than a pure Genius statement. Which came punctually.

But one should "correct" others, on both actions and thoughts, because they seem to think they somehow "know better". I am THRILLED the forum has a new "judge" on the scene...as there aren't 50 others on here that want to tell people what to think, what to say, when to go to church and when to go to bed at night...just what was needed.... :rolleyes:

Yup....

Edited by umbertino

never underestimate the power of Christ he as worked in my life that many of you wuldnt even believe,I've had some bad Stuff happen to me and it brought me closer to GOD so when you mock GOD remember you will answer for it when u meet him on judgement day. Everything happens for a reason and their is always a bigger plan than you have that GOD has for you. Keep the faith and have patience. Even those that dont believe will be blessed and know this is a gift use it wisely.

• Upvote 2

never underestimate the power of Christ he as worked in my life that many of you wuldnt even believe,I've had some bad Stuff happen to me and it brought me closer to GOD so when you mock GOD remember you will answer for it when u meet him on judgement day. Everything happens for a reason and their is always a bigger plan than you have that GOD has for you. Keep the faith and have patience. Even those that dont believe will be blessed and know this is a gift use it wisely.

Who's mocking God?

Clearly, people are mocking those that find a way to attach God to a speculative bet involving the Iraqi Dinar.

I can say with 100% certainty that God had nothing to do with me purchasing Dinar. Nor will he have anything to do with any profit I might make from this 'investment'. I can also say that God will not be responsible, in any way, for any money I may lose should this thing go south.

• Upvote 3

One shouldn't bash, nor does one need to because your words have said more than any other detractor could.

Okay for those of you who gave me negatives for my statement that Easter is a pagan holiday, let's do a little review. The term is believed to have been taken from either Ishtar (the Babylonian goddess of fertility, love, war, and sex) or Eostre (the anglo-saxon goddess of the dawn). Easter eggs are believed to be symbols of fertility, as is the Easter bunny. The early Christian church did not celebrate Easter any more than they celebrated Christmas, and there are no commandments in the bible to do so. Just like Christmas, the celebration of Easter is a hybrid of paganism and the papacy. Reformation leaders saw the Easter celebration as pagan too, so it's not just Scooby Doo's opinion. In fact to this day Quakers don't observe either Christmas or Easter.

• Upvote 3

Well let's see...the sun is 93,000,000 miles out...why not 83,000,000 or 103,000,000 miles (we would burn up or freeze). Could this be a placement by chance? And the moon is 239,000 miles out at just the right distance to exert productive force on the earth. Could this be a placement by chance? And the earth's magnetic field is just the correct force to aid in sustaining life. Could the be by chance? And let's see, the atmosphere has just the correct amount of nitrogen, oxygen, etc to sustain life. Again, could this be by chance? Scientist try to reduce the human body below the single cell and they are stymied due to "irreducible complexity." Oh, and paraphrasing Francis Bacon "one may say that superficial and egocentric knowledge leads to atheism, while genuine, deep, and objective study leads to faith." Yes, Psalm 14 has it right, "only a fool would say in his heart there is no God." Easyrider, you are "right on." I'm ready for the bashing....bring it on!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well let's see...the sun is 93,000,000 miles out...why not 83,000,000 or 103,000,000 miles (we would burn up or freeze). Could this be a placement by chance? And the moon is 239,000 miles out at just the right distance to exert productive force on the earth. Could this be a placement by chance? And the earth's magnetic field is just the correct force to aid in sustaining life. Could the be by chance? And let's see, the atmosphere has just the correct amount of nitrogen, oxygen, etc to sustain life. Again, could this be by chance? Scientist try to reduce the human body below the single cell and they are stymied due to "irreducible complexity." Oh, and paraphrasing Francis Bacon "one may say that superficial and egocentric knowledge leads to atheism, while genuine, deep, and objective study leads to faith." Yes, Psalm 14 has it right, "only a fool would say in his heart there is no God." Easyrider, you are "right on." I'm ready for the bashing....bring it on!

Again, I don't believe that anyone has said that there isn't a God ... in fact, there are probably many of them.

Now, bash that!

TS