Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki Signed, Al Jazeer TV

harrysmug

I guess I'm confused. PD confirmed the RV signed off on, and I'm pretty sure a while back they even confirmed some had cashed in (Switzerland) after the RV had been completed.

I'm sure it must really all have happened, we have all cashed out, and this is where we come to celebrate life an "after RV party" - right? :huh:

I just cant see them announcing this on public television.... If it gets out that they are DEFINATELY going to RV, everyone in the world would dump all of there money into it.

I agree 100%. I also believe that if someone makes a claim like this that a link should provided to verify the information. PD has a habit of making statements with no verification. Just saying. I don't mean to be negative but come on how many times do we get info that later is debunked. Irag will not release that type of info just so that more investors can cash in. Sorry but that is just not going to happen. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Watch it... Steve is a great guy... HAHA Oh hell I cant do it. I was going to try and stick up for him as a joke but I could not even get myself to do it.

Steve is a egomaniac that thinks he is a half step behind Jesus himself. He would ban his whole site if they question a single thing he says. Heaven forbid ANYONE questions ANYTHING that the mighty SteveI claims. The best(worst) thing about Steve is that he actually believes he has never claimed a date or a rate, yet he does it just about every week. Blows my mind at how many people fall for his shenanigans.

Wanna hear something funny? When they started PD they created the slogan "No Cost No Boss" as a dig at Adam. Well then Dan left and Steve became "the man" and he changed their slogan to ..... are you ready for this?

The Myth Busters!!! :lol::lol: :lol:

• Upvote 4

I also just checked Al-Jazeera. Absolutely nothing there to back this up so I'm crying B.S. on this one to. Folks I'm not negative, but I am through listening to blatant pumper lies. You post it, I'll read it, but you better have proof, cause I'm gonna hunt down that proof and if it doesn't exist....YOU WILL BE EXPOSED for what you are. I will DESTROY your credibility. THAT is a PROMISE!!!

I never thought of your "negativity" as being "negative" ... sorry but I just don't know how else to say it. Meds have kicked in and I am not thinking in complete sentences and with a full vocabulary just now.

Anyway, what I do see in you and your comments, is thoroughness ... you checked into Al-Jazeera, found nothing, reported back. That is not the act of someone supporting his negativity. That is the act of someone trying to "get it right" ... which is a very positive thing.

Thanks rsskelton for your efforts, and comments, not just in this case but all the threads you chose to step forward in and comment.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its a shame that most PD MODS/ADMINS always claims that they are CHRISTIANS... Yet, week after week so much claims and so much BS! The intel they speak of are all BS... Most of the intel they claim are mixed news articles and twisted opinions by other members;

(listen to the conference if you would like but I do not suggest it because if you keep up with this investment, more than likely you already know what they are going to talk about but beware; IT WILL BE CLAIM AS INTEL). Also, don't dare to disagree with the MODS/ADMINS they will not tolerate it, no matter how idiotic it may seem.

And I cannot blame EAGLE HAS LANDED to depart that site and not post there. He may get infected. JMO :P

Edited by AkinNAUY

Posted Today, 05:23 AM

This is not from me..Tbush MODS please lock for no comments Thank You

Gm everyone...got this email from a friend last night...i dont have any contacts...i dont know doonie...i got this from my friend in Canada. (doonie) Maliki signed off on the RV and now is in Parliaments hands to complete the process. (doonie) It means....Maliki has signed off, now Parliament has to sign off...Then... processed and delivered to the IMF...etc. etc. etc. then you will see it on the Forex. Parliament has 48 hours to sign off or reject...processing could take a few more days for us to see it on the CBI. It was on Al Jazeer TV,,, and I have confirmed it. Confirmed by my contacts in Kuwait...It's Iraq, thwy will take all 48 hours plus a day which is Saturday and Sunday will be historic

I figured if this person states that this was on Al Jazeer tv someone should be able to confirm this easily.

Tks, Tbush

I think everything was lost in translation...

Let me translate it for you...

Maliki was on late night TV, as he usually is the one that "signs off the TV" (Not RV) each night (They don't have 24 hr tv yet)... He said Parliament usually signs off on the weekend, but since they are on vacation, the TV will remain on for 48 hrs over the weekend, unless they object. Told his wife to have the Forex ready. Procedure could take a few more days for us to see it happen on CBS or Al Jazeer TV,,,

Sorry, that's what I got out of it. But then again my Arabic is a little rusty. :huh::o:lol: :lol:

Edited by DinarMillionaire

Some times you might get better responses from from a bunch of elementry school kids! One thing I've always told my daughter...every thing that passes through your mind doesn't have to come out your mouth! People respond as if they were some little kid. I think some people love to be offended and need to grow up. Some whine and say I've been here so long and I just can't stand to hear these rumors any more...Hog Wash! Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks! If you are bitter and have to get offended at any thing, it comes out of your own heart. We choose to be offended! Some times I have to shake my head and laugh at some of the bazzar things written on here, but I refuse to get offended...life is to short and I will let nothing steal my peace! Let the peace of God rule in your hearts. I guess after that I should take up an offering or something. :P:):rolleyes:

I agree.

Posted Today, 05:23 AM

This is not from me..Tbush MODS please lock for no comments Thank You

Gm everyone...got this email from a friend last night...i dont have any contacts...i dont know doonie...i got this from my friend in Canada. (doonie) Maliki signed off on the RV and now is in Parliaments hands to complete the process. (doonie) It means....Maliki has signed off, now Parliament has to sign off...Then... processed and delivered to the IMF...etc. etc. etc. then you will see it on the Forex. Parliament has 48 hours to sign off or reject...processing could take a few more days for us to see it on the CBI. It was on Al Jazeer TV,,, and I have confirmed it. Confirmed by my contacts in Kuwait...It's Iraq, thwy will take all 48 hours plus a day which is Saturday and Sunday will be historic

I figured if this person states that this was on Al Jazeer tv someone should be able to confirm this easily.

Tks, Tbush

I also just checked Al-Jazeera. Absolutely nothing there to back this up so I'm crying B.S. on this one to. Folks I'm not negative, but I am through listening to blatant pumper lies. You post it, I'll read it, but you better have proof, cause I'm gonna hunt down that proof and if it doesn't exist....YOU WILL BE EXPOSED for what you are. I will DESTROY your credibility. THAT is a PROMISE!!!

really, and who are you ?

• Downvote 7

Give 'em hell, rsskelton! :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

really, and who are you ?

And... Who are you?

Wanna hear something funny? When they started PD they created the slogan "No Cost No Boss" as a dig at Adam. Well then Dan left and Steve became "the man" and he changed their slogan to ..... are you ready for this?

The Myth Busters!!! :lol::lol: :lol:

Hahahaha I remember No Cost No Boss then 2 weeks later they were asking for 25$ to go to a seminar that will NEVER take place!!! Hahaha What a joke.

• Upvote 1

laugh.gif OK then that explains it all......that tells me it def was NOT done.....sheesh...when are they going to stop repeating themselves....PD must be the only ones getting rich because ive heard "confirmed rv" like 1000 times already from them..... maybe I need to join the cult!

Last time I looked your are a member there!!

LOL

I just cant see them announcing this on public television.... If it gets out that they are DEFINATELY going to RV, everyone in the world would dump all of there money into it.

Maybe this was what Shabibi was talking about when he said watch the "propoganda" - translated from another post as "advertisement". Wouldn't be so quick to debunk this guys. just sayin......... :blink:

• Upvote 1

2n99mv6.gif